Governor of California begs Trump admin for federal help.

1. Keeping them safe, by sending illegal immigrants back across the border.

Isn't that part of the job?

2. Keeping their citizens safe?

1. Why? That is the federal job.

2. Talking about safe. We have the highest number of illegals and we have the highest population (2016 39+ millions) in America. And yet we are *NUMBER 17* when it comes to crimes compared to other states.
Just a suggestion......... What if we divide the population California then compared them your states?

Which is being blocked by Sanctuary cities, and there are some wanting to make California a Sanctuary State.

This too complicated for you and your buddies here to understand but here are my takes:
#1. People like you all illegals are criminals bc they came here illegally. Meaning by your terms they should *ALL* be turn over to ICE and then deported.
#2. These illegals has been here for numbers of years like 5 to 20 years etc . Most work for better life, live peacefully and law abiding with American citizen kids. Fully imbedded in our society and economy. This is why and how Sanctuaries was created.
#3. From #1 That will make a big difference how you determine an illegals committed a real crime. As far as we know illegals that committed heinous crimes are in jail and turned over to ICE. There are few cases that fell to the crack but it doesn't mean we are not cooperating with the ICE. It doesn't mean we are hiding or protecting illegals that committed heinous crimes. What we are NOT cooperating are turning over illegals that committed minor crimes.

BTW most Americans favor path to citizenship to these illegals. Even number of GOPs including Paul Ryan.

In U.S., 65% Favor Path to Citizenship for Illegal Immigrants

What part of illegal do you not understand?

Is it the word itself?

illegal: not legal, against the law.

Is there a time limit after which they automatically become citizens?

Like the time limit on murder, or the one of robbery, rape, etc?

Path for citizenship?

easy.

Go back home, go thru the red tape, come back legally.

They are already here. Why do they need to go back then return here? In the meantime what are you going to do with the millions of jobs they vacated? Who will feed the American kids? Does that make sense to you?

You are the minority dude. Most Americans support pathways to citizenship. Take your meds and go to bed.

They don't need to return here...we have enough taxpayer dependent low-lifes already on the tit.
"You are the minority dude. Most Americans support pathways to citizenship."
NEGATIVE....The few American's still trying to be somewhat politically correct may say that but no one actually means it....sorry bud.
What part of Mexico are you from?

2. Talking about safe. We have the highest number of illegals and we have the highest population (2016 39+ millions) in America. And yet we are *NUMBER 17* when it comes to crimes compared to other states.
Just a suggestion......... What if we divide the population California then compared them your states?

Which is being blocked by Sanctuary cities, and there are some wanting to make California a Sanctuary State.

This too complicated for you and your buddies here to understand but here are my takes:
#1. People like you all illegals are criminals bc they came here illegally. Meaning by your terms they should *ALL* be turn over to ICE and then deported.
#2. These illegals has been here for numbers of years like 5 to 20 years etc . Most work for better life, live peacefully and law abiding with American citizen kids. Fully imbedded in our society and economy. This is why and how Sanctuaries was created.
#3. From #1 That will make a big difference how you determine an illegals committed a real crime. As far as we know illegals that committed heinous crimes are in jail and turned over to ICE. There are few cases that fell to the crack but it doesn't mean we are not cooperating with the ICE. It doesn't mean we are hiding or protecting illegals that committed heinous crimes. What we are NOT cooperating are turning over illegals that committed minor crimes.

BTW most Americans favor path to citizenship to these illegals. Even number of GOPs including Paul Ryan.

Is it the word itself?

Path for citizenship?

easy.

They are already here. Why do they need to go back then return here? In the meantime what are you going to do with the millions of jobs they vacated? Who will feed the American kids? Does that make sense to you?

You are the minority dude. Most Americans support pathways to citizenship. Take your meds and go to bed.

They don't need to return here...we have enough taxpayer dependent low-lifes already on the tit.
"You are the minority dude. Most Americans support pathways to citizenship."
NEGATIVE....The few American's still trying to be somewhat politically correct may say that but no one actually means it....sorry bud.
What part of Mexico are you from?

The way she barks?

CHihuahua

On your knees Brown, beg. :laugh:

Read the facts, D-bag.
John Myers on Twitter

Awe do you have butthurt snowflake :itsok: Poor California they have to grovel and beg President Trump for a favor I love it. Get down on your knees libs and beg, after Trump humiliates you maybe Trump will throw you a bone.
You hater dupes are sick. Really bad citizens. Enjoy hell.

Trump won, Hillary lost lmao its still funny months later. :laugh:

Read the facts, D-bag.
John Myers on Twitter

Awe do you have butthurt snowflake :itsok: Poor California they have to grovel and beg President Trump for a favor I love it. Get down on your knees libs and beg, after Trump humiliates you maybe Trump will throw you a bone.
Does your pussy hurt?

Is it the word itself?

Path for citizenship?

easy.

Hey charwin, get the spare bedroom ready.

I'm going to break into your house, and claim squatter rights.

Sound silly?

I think so as well.

That's what your illegal friends are doing

You are comparing a nation between a home. You do not make any sense at all buddy.

You're the one not making any sense

They broke into this country, and idiots like you not only don't have a problem with it, you want to make them comfortable.
ACTUALLY, since the GOP has refused an unfakeable SS ID card forever, they invite them to come, and a stupid wall won't matter. Your GOP brainwashers LOVE cheap, easily bullied labor.

Read the facts, D-bag.
John Myers on Twitter

He duped you, so easy, and has now dumped your bs brainwashed ideas. All your talk of groveling is just more hate bs propaganda. We'll see if he's nuts too. I doubt it.

Read the facts, D-bag.
John Myers on Twitter

Does your pussy hurt?

Franco is dazed and confused, his nemesis the GOP and corporations kicked Hillary's ass and turned his world upside down.

Read the facts, D-bag.
John Myers on Twitter

He duped you, so easy, and has now dumped your bs brainwashed ideas. All your talk of groveling is just more hate bs propaganda. We'll see if he's nuts too. I doubt it.

I openly and proudly hate the left. I hate liberal's guts, I hate liberals to infinity. Hence Trump is doing exactly what I elected him to do, good job President Trump!!! :eusa_clap:

Read the facts, D-bag.
John Myers on Twitter

Does your pussy hurt?

Franco is dazed and confused, his nemesis the GOP and corporations kicked Hillary's ass and turned his world upside down.
Actually, mainly bs propaganda, Putin, and Comey. Enjoy the giant tax cut for the rich, dupe. Trump may be alright. The courts won't allow most of YOUR hater dupe bs...

Read the facts, D-bag.
John Myers on Twitter

I openly and proudly hate the left. I hate liberal's guts, I hate liberals to infinity. Hence Trump is doing exactly what I elected him to do, good job President Trump!!! :eusa_clap:
Like what? lol, dupe. You are totally misinformed.

Read the facts, D-bag.
John Myers on Twitter

Does your pussy hurt?

Actually, mainly bs propaganda, Putin, and Comey. Enjoy the giant tax cut for the rich, dupe. Trump may be alright. The courts won't allow most of YOUR hater dupe bs...

Ahahaha a liberal hoping the courts will overturn the will of the people and elections there's a shocker. :laugh: Fortunately we are going to turn the SCOTUS conservative for the next 20 years oh no there goes your master plan franco :eusa_boohoo:

I'm in the 2% so Trump tax cuts will let me hoard even more of my wealth, hell yeah! :eusa_dance:

Does your pussy hurt?

Ahahaha a liberal hoping the courts will overturn the will of the people and elections there's a shocker. :laugh: Fortunately we are going to turn the SCOTUS conservative for the next 20 years oh no there goes your master plan franco :eusa_boohoo:
Conservative, not brainwashed nutjob. lol. It's amazing where you've taken a typical asking for disaster aid here....

I'm in the 2% so Trump tax cuts will let me hoard even more of my wealth, hell yeah! :eusa_dance:
Not rich enough, dupe.

Does your pussy hurt?

Conservative, not brainwashed nutjob. lol. It's amazing where you've taken a typical asking for disaster aid here....

Please, you people have been running your mouths about how California doesn't need Trump or the Federal government and now California is begging Trump for help its delicious.

Trump does not need California. I hope Republicans make California an example for what happens being such morons who fail to take care of the safety of it's people.

That's dumb. Really? Why don't you compare us to any of of the states from................ economy, unemployment, federal taxes, crimes, drugiest ............ to best place to visit.
Republicans win without KKKalifornia. Let them reap what they have sown.

So you don't have nothing to compare. You are dismissed.
why, you wanted nothing to do with the rest of the country. fk off.

Pay attention dude. Your friend said.... Trump does not need California. That's probably one of the top 10 dumbest I ever heard.

And WHY should I fuck off when you and your buddies keep babbling all these lies and falsehood about California?

Why do you hate your fellow Americans? Where the hell do you live anyway?
Dufus thinks Republicans need California to win. :haha:

My god, scumbag bought off GOP and their brainwashed hater dupes are now functional bottom feeders. NOTHING is below their hyper partisan hate and brainwashed misinformation.

BTW, this, the bridge in Minn., Flint, the pipes most places,our crap infrastructure in general, etc etc etc, are what you get after 30 years of Reaganist pander to the rich tax rates, dupes. Great job!
Do tell us about how Obama let Flint rot and dams in Calif fail some more, this is fun.

My god, scumbag bought off GOP and their brainwashed hater dupes are now functional bottom feeders. NOTHING is below their hyper partisan hate and brainwashed misinformation.

BTW, this, the bridge in Minn., Flint, the pipes most places,our crap infrastructure in general, etc etc etc, are what you get after 30 years of Reaganist pander to the rich tax rates, dupes. Great job!
Do tell us about how Obama let Flint rot and dams in Calif fail some more, this is fun.
Obama signs $10B water bill that helps Flint | Washington Examiner
www.washingtonexaminer.com/obama-signs-10b-water-bill-that...flint/.../2609870
Dec 16, 2016 - President Obama signed a $10 billion water infrastructure bill Friday that provides $170 million to the city of Flint, Mich., and other communities ...

Oh so states have no responsibility in managing and maintaining their infrastructure, the feds responsibility? So what actually do the residents of the state assume responsibility for? Where do their hard earned taxes go, to feeding the pensions plans that were doomed from the start?
We only recently legalized marijuana for adult use. We expect more revenue to cover these exigencies.

Forum List

Back