Governor of California begs Trump admin for federal help.

Only the sleaziest could justify denying emergency help as pay back for any other political differences.

This is about Trump living up to his responsibilities to the American people. It's not about political tit for tat.
oh now it's not tit for tat. I'm tired of you libs thinking you are owed something. the tit for tat has been going on since Jan 20th. But what the fk you don't give two shits right? Now you don't want pay back and going to make that statement? fk off.

This is not about what we owe or they owe........ it's about what is fair and rights.

Just like where the hell you live. When you ask for disaster relief from the president? You expect a help will come. That is how it works. Stupid.
oh now it's about what is fair and right? ahhhhhh so only when you think so does it matter. Start playing American games and maybe we'll reinclude your sorry asses.

Like what dude?

Crazy Cali is a nanny state and can not be self sufficient...

The 6th largest economy of the world ......... best in the nation. You call us crazy? Can you name a state that can sustain by itself?
You are one crazy dude.
Texas has a gold reserve and creates more energy than it uses. Fully self sustaining.
Next question.
doesn't California use Texas energy? haven't they always been a little short on energy?

I know they've been short on other things too. LOL

How can we use Texas energy?
I have no idea, I didn't set it up. you never heard about it? go look it up on the internet or can't you do that either? man you all are lazy fks.

Why do I need to look it up? You brought it up Dude. You are being dishonest again.

it's called having the upper hand. It's what all of the mayors in the sanctuary cities think they have. D'oh cali just got burned. what goes around, comes around. don't you fking libs know anything?

That is how NAZI work but America doesn't work that way Dude.
I pay my federal tax and I expect help when I need help just like you paid your car insurance Dude.
Just because we don't agree with that buffoon in the White House that doesn't mean he is allowed to neglect his responsibility to the state of California which part of the USA.
But I do dare him to cut off off those funding and say no then will see how this country will turn up.

Does California have the right to neglect its responsibility to their citizens?

Did California have the responsibility to keep Christine Rousselle safe?

Explain. what neglecting the responsibilities to citizens?

1. Keeping them safe, by sending illegal immigrants back across the border.

Isn't that part of the job?

2. Keeping their citizens safe?

1. Why? That is the federal job.

2. Talking about safe. We have the highest number of illegals and we have the highest population (2016 39+ millions) in America. And yet we are *NUMBER 17* when it comes to crimes compared to other states.
Just a suggestion......... What if we divide the population California then compared them your states?

Which is being blocked by Sanctuary cities, and there are some wanting to make California a Sanctuary State.

Crazy Cali depends on other states for water, energy and food... they could never stand on their own

Food? the breadbasket for the nation? Energy? the third largest producer? Water? A desalination system and the Pacific ocean? You're the ones with problems.

The 6th largest economy of the world ......... best in the nation. You call us crazy? Can you name a state that can sustain by itself?

lol so you don't need FEMA welfare then. Your state already sucks up over 8 to 10 times more than the next state in the Top Ten lists ever has in FEMA giveaways, and for crap that doesn't get labeled 'disasters' in other states, and there is no way you can lie your way around this fact.

That is how NAZI work but America doesn't work that way Dude.
I pay my federal tax and I expect help when I need help just like you paid your car insurance Dude.
Just because we don't agree with that buffoon in the White House that doesn't mean he is allowed to neglect his responsibility to the state of California which part of the USA.
But I do dare him to cut off off those funding and say no then will see how this country will turn up.

2. Talking about safe. We have the highest number of illegals and we have the highest population (2016 39+ millions) in America. And yet we are *NUMBER 17* when it comes to crimes compared to other states.
Just a suggestion......... What if we divide the population California then compared them your states?

Which is being blocked by Sanctuary cities, and there are some wanting to make California a Sanctuary State.

This too complicated for you and your buddies here to understand but here are my takes:
#1. People like you all illegals are criminals bc they came here illegally. Meaning by your terms they should *ALL* be turn over to ICE and then deported.
#2. These illegals has been here for numbers of years like 5 to 20 years etc . Most work for better life, live peacefully and law abiding with American citizen kids. Fully imbedded in our society and economy. This is why and how Sanctuaries was created.
#3. From #1 That will make a big difference how you determine an illegals committed a real crime. As far as we know illegals that committed heinous crimes are in jail and turned over to ICE. There are few cases that fell to the crack but it doesn't mean we are not cooperating with the ICE. It doesn't mean we are hiding or protecting illegals that committed heinous crimes. What we are NOT cooperating are turning over illegals that committed minor crimes.

BTW most Americans favor path to citizenship to these illegals. Even number of GOPs including Paul Ryan.

In U.S., 65% Favor Path to Citizenship for Illegal Immigrants

States cannot refuse to enforce federal laws. Trump can activate the national guard and force all of the states and cities to enforce the LAW. That includes all immigration laws since they have decided they have a say in them. As for the disaster relief, Trump will probably do like his predecessor and take his time to decide if it is needed for his attackers. You slap the man everytime he acts so he will probabaly wait and decide what you piles of dogshit can use against him if he signs it. I can hear the damn lies and all the talking points NOW "Trump spends billions and increases the deficit by (whatever IS SPENT IN CALIFORNICATE) SO WE NEED TO REMOVE HIM". SCREW YOU PILES OF WORTHLES DOGSHIT IS WHAT I WOULD SAY. Let them get some money from soros and shitbitch. HAHAHA you are loosing more each day, and soon you will see the REAL shit hit your beloved scum. The Flynn thing will really put the spotlight on you shit of the earth idols. Stay tuned to the DNCs death.
The DNC became pretty powerless a long time ago, dupe. E-mails mean nothing.

Crazy Cali depends on other states for water, energy and food... they could never stand on their own

Food? the breadbasket for the nation? Energy? the third largest producer? Water? A desalination system and the Pacific ocean? You're the ones with problems.

lol so you don't need FEMA welfare then. Your state already sucks up over 8 to 10 times more than the next state in the Top Ten lists ever has in FEMA giveaways, and for crap that doesn't get labeled 'disasters' in other states, and there is no way you can lie your way around this fact.

I'm just responding to Rustic calling us crazy. Why and where do you think i lied?
Did I lied that California is not the 6th largest economy of the world? Did I say we don't need FEMA help?

Answer these question.

This too complicated for you and your buddies here to understand but here are my takes:
#1. People like you all illegals are criminals bc they came here illegally. Meaning by your terms they should *ALL* be turn over to ICE and then deported.
#2. These illegals has been here for numbers of years like 5 to 20 years etc . Most work for better life, live peacefully and law abiding with American citizen kids. Fully imbedded in our society and economy. This is why and how Sanctuaries was created.
#3. From #1 That will make a big difference how you determine an illegals committed a real crime. As far as we know illegals that committed heinous crimes are in jail and turned over to ICE. There are few cases that fell to the crack but it doesn't mean we are not cooperating with the ICE. It doesn't mean we are hiding or protecting illegals that committed heinous crimes. What we are NOT cooperating are turning over illegals that committed minor crimes.

BTW most Americans favor path to citizenship to these illegals. Even number of GOPs including Paul Ryan.

What part of illegal do you not understand?

Is it the word itself?

illegal: not legal, against the law.

Is there a time limit after which they automatically become citizens?

Like the time limit on murder, or the one of robbery, rape, etc?

Path for citizenship?

easy.

Go back home, go thru the red tape, come back legally.

I'm just responding to Rustic calling us crazy. Why and where do you think i lied?
Did I lied that California is not the 6th largest economy of the world? Did I say we don't need FEMA help?

Answer these question.
Crazy cali is the perfect example on how NOT to run a state...

Is it the word itself?

Path for citizenship?

easy.

They are already here. Why do they need to go back then return here? In the meantime what are you going to do with the millions of jobs they vacated? Who will feed the American kids? Does that make sense to you?

You are the minority dude. Most Americans support pathways to citizenship. Take your meds and go to bed.

Answer these question.

So if we are crazy...... How in the crazy world........ We are the 6th largest economy of the world? What state do you live? Explain.

link to that GOP spun bs? Cal. also only gets back 70% of its Fed taxes, like most blue states. The only real point is that the middle class and the country are falling apart because the feds don't tax the rich enough to invest in America, dupe.

Is it the word itself?

Path for citizenship?

easy.

They are already here. Why do they need to go back then return here? In the meantime what are you going to do with the millions of jobs they vacated? Who will feed the American kids? Does that make sense to you?

You are the minority dude. Most Americans support pathways to citizenship. Take your meds and go to bed.

Hey charwin, get the spare bedroom ready.

I'm going to break into your house, and claim squatter rights.

Sound silly?

I think so as well.

That's what your illegal friends are doing

California drought. It's only February and we have more rain storms coming.

IMG_0879.JPG

Last edited:

Is it the word itself?

Path for citizenship?

easy.

Sound silly?

I think so as well.

You are comparing a nation between a home. You do not make any sense at all buddy.

link to that GOP spun bs? Cal. also only gets back 70% of its Fed taxes, like most blue states. The only real point is that the middle class and the country are falling apart because the feds don't tax the rich enough to invest in America, dupe.

What in the crazy world are you talking about Dude? Pay attention this is not what I'm talking about. Go back and read the thread.

Is it the word itself?

Path for citizenship?

easy.

Sound silly?

I think so as well.

You are comparing a nation between a home. You do not make any sense at all buddy.

You're the one not making any sense

They broke into this country, and idiots like you not only don't have a problem with it, you want to make them comfortable.

Answer these question.

So if we are crazy...... How in the crazy world........ We are the 6th largest economy of the world? What state do you live? Explain.

Despite budget claims, California is still broke and owes state workers $195 Billion - California Political Review

Forum List

Back