Governor Palin: Caribou Have To 'Take One For The Team' So We Can Expand Oil Pipelines (So True!)

Or burning coal clean, in other words making the most abundant energy source used in such way that it would not offend those who preach about climate change but live in 8000 square foot mansions, fly on private planes and are being driven in gas guzzling limousines.
Those who know the topic, discuss it. Those who don't, talk about, in this case thinly veiled, Al Gore.

They HAVE been "putting money into fusion research" for over 50 years. With nuclear fusion, you need around 100 million degrees F to get a sustainable reaction. They are no where even close to breaking even (Getting as much energy out as you have to put in to it). They may NEVER get fusion to be energy-efficient enough the even use to generate energy for public consumption. Many countries are working on fusion, Including the USA. we don't need to throw MORE taxpayer money at it. More money=waste and fraud.
There were many attempts at flying for many more than 50 years before it succeeded. They're getting closer and closer and once they do it will easily deliver more energy than has to be put in.

Fusion power - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
People had a huge investment in dirigibles as mode of transportation, that appeaed at the time, to be the perfect mode of transportation over long distances.
They gave up on dirigibles when airplanes became a more feasible way of transportation.
Fusion could be the "dirigibles" of the energy-world, and end up useless as far as energy goes.
The closer they get to fusion, the harder it is to get there.
Like trying to put two positive magnet poles together ................... the closer you get, the more they try repel each other.
Liberals have been touting fusion as "Just around the corner" for around 40 years and are not much closer to making fusion useable than they were 40 years ago.

PalinGenius-1024x605.jpg
And Palin speaks the common sense truth.

Tell us about her fetish for black guys.

Tell us one example of Sarah Palin being stupid.
What she said that this thread was based on is a prime example of her stupidity.

What she said that this thread was based on is a prime example of her stupidity.

I actually don't know what she said since the biased article didn't give a complete quote, but instead grafted a partial quote onto an editorial of her comments. The article did, however, go on to say that she said the oil pipelines were beneficial for food and breeding for the moose and caribou population.

So even this is not an example. I await a real example.

People had a huge investment in dirigibles as mode of transportation, that appeared at the time, to be the perfect mode of transportation over long distances. They gave up on dirigibles when airplanes became a more feasible way of transportation.
Oil is the dirigible and fusion is the jet aircraft. Your analogy is laughable. Just because something is difficult and takes times, doesn't necessarily make it a bad idea, especially when the upside is so great.

I actually don't know what she said since the biased article didn't give a complete quote, but instead grafted a partial quote onto an editorial of her comments. The article did, however, go on to say that she said the oil pipelines were beneficial for food and breeding for the moose and caribou population.

How are they beneficial? How is caribou taking a bullet for the team beneficial?

How are they beneficial? How is caribou taking a bullet for the team beneficial?

When did the caribou join the team? Did they have a say in that?

She didn't say that, Strawman.

When did the caribou join the team? Did they have a say in that?
She didn't say that, Strawman.

And the wolf cries out in a desperate attempt to get the focus off the still-missing Mrs. Clinton!

Bondage on Orgy Island?

Only Bill knows for sure!
This thread is an act of desperation. Everyone's going along with the narrative when in fact the OP's source never quoted Palin saying that. This is what the demonic Left does, sets the narrative and it's always a lie.

Forum List

Back