Governor Palin: Caribou Have To 'Take One For The Team' So We Can Expand Oil Pipelines (So True!)

2143zx3.jpg

Is there proof there isn't? Please link us up!

And Palin speaks the common sense truth.

Tell us about her fetish for black guys.

Tell us one example of Sarah Palin being stupid.
Dumb Sarah Palin Quotes - Top 10 Stupid Palin Quotes

Thw Most Ridiculous Sarah Palin Quotes Ever

Let Sarah Speak The 20 Best Quotes from Sarah Palin - John Hawkins - Page full

Sarah Palin Quotes- BrainyQuote

I have to admit, two of my favorites were not knowing what the Bush Doctrine is and not knowing the names of any magazines or newspapers.
Palin knew what the Bush Doctrine was, she answered Gibson. Now when it comes to Courics stupid insulting question, she took journalism to a new low that day. What the hell relevance was that to the issue of our nations problems and the opponent with zero executive experience to the nations highest office? Zero. Courics career went to shit after that stunt.

If she did I hope she enjoyed it as the Moooch has enjoyed being fucked by half a white man!

We'd do better putting money into fusion research.

ITER - the way to new energy

Or burning coal clean, in other words making the most abundant energy source used in such way that it would not offend those who preach about climate change but live in 8000 square foot mansions, fly on private planes and are being driven in gas guzzling limousines.

Let the animals die out. It's not as if we need them or anything.

Dinosaurs died out.
Passenger pigeons died out.
There are no more dodo birds.

Time after time we hear the left wing cries that another species has become extinct.

Yet, somehow the world survived and prospered.

Only an idiotic subhuman would put the survival of some inconsequential animal ahead of the welfare of humans.

Forum List

Back