Governor Palin To Jeb Bush: They're Called 'Illegal Immigrants For A Reason'.

Yes, they’re called ‘illegal immigrants’ by ignorant, hateful rightists such as Palin, ignorant of the Constitution and its case law, and in contempt of the rule of law and due process, where in the United States one is innocent until proved guilty of a crime in a court of law – including those undocumented (Plyler v. Doe (1982)).

An immigrant is not ‘illegal’ until such time as he has been convicted of that crime.

as soon as he/she crosses the border without letting anyone know and stays here.....they are an Illegal .....if you see someone shoplift something and leave the store ...just because they were not caught by the store security....does that mean said person did not shoplift?......and you are an Attorney?....
If he is an attorney? His clients should look elsewhere...just like another supposed 'Officer Of The Court" on these boards...:eusa_whistle:

You mean Quitter Palin.

You mean Quitter Palin.

That would be Governor Palin......................who has the God given right to call out Jeb Bush for supporting illegal aliens in this country.

If a renegade Attorney General has determined he/she/it will not enforce a long-standing law does it automatically cease to be a law?

Somebody seems to think so.........

From the Gospel according to St. Ronnie:

"When the Labor Department is forced to relent and let these visitors do this work it is of course all legal. But it makes one wonder about the illegal alien fuss. Are great numbers of our unemployed really victims of the illegal alien invasion or are those illegal tourists actually doing work our own people won't do? One thing is certain in this hungry world; no regulation or law should be allowed if it results in crops rotting in the field for lack of harvesters."

"I supported this bill. I believe in the idea of amnesty for those who have put down roots and who have lived here even though sometime back they may have entered illegally."

What Reagan said about undocumented immigrants

the man lived in a State where Illegals were always around.....the attitude towards them tends to be a little different....

Yeah, and we passed amnesty back then, and I believe another one since and all they've led to is more illegals crossing the border to get in on the next amnesty. When will we learn?

Yes, they’re called ‘illegal immigrants’ by ignorant, hateful rightists such as Palin, ignorant of the Constitution and its case law, and in contempt of the rule of law and due process, where in the United States one is innocent until proved guilty of a crime in a court of law – including those undocumented (Plyler v. Doe (1982)).

An immigrant is not ‘illegal’ until such time as he has been convicted of that crime.

Riiigghht...and a burglar is not a burglar until he's been convicted..

Face it, calling an illegal alien and undocumented immigrant is like calling a burglar an uninvited house guest.

"When the Labor Department is forced to relent and let these visitors do this work it is of course all legal. But it makes one wonder about the illegal alien fuss. Are great numbers of our unemployed really victims of the illegal alien invasion or are those illegal tourists actually doing work our own people won't do? One thing is certain in this hungry world; no regulation or law should be allowed if it results in crops rotting in the field for lack of harvesters."

"I supported this bill. I believe in the idea of amnesty for those who have put down roots and who have lived here even though sometime back they may have entered illegally."

the man lived in a State where Illegals were always around.....the attitude towards them tends to be a little different....

Yeah, and we passed amnesty back then, and I believe another one since and all they've led to is more illegals crossing the border to get in on the next amnesty. When will we learn?

probably never.....

Exactly! We certainly don't want another amnesty-prone Prez doing more to weaken our fragile economy. Whoever the next Conservative candidate is will have to know how to reach the American public with truths that they will never see on prime-time television. He will have to know how to use social media and post a series of speeches on Youtube. He's going to have to know how to connect with America and know how to teach in a manner that will draw and keep America's attention.

What we don't need is another compromiser who's willing to sell out the Conservative base as a means to "earn" the Liberal vote.

What's the Conservative plan on immigration? Mass deportations? You got it! Obama is the Deporter-in-Chief. Do you want to build an impenetrable barricade across our southern border? Tell us how to pay for it? If you don't want to pay for the benefits American citizens enjoy, where's the cash for fences and barbed wire and electronic surveillance?

Are Republicans interested in winning elections? Tell us how pissing off the second largest demographic group among voters in 2016 will help your cause?

It seems to me that Conservatives are fond of puffing themselves up with a lot of hot air, offering NO workable solutions and walling off the Hispanic vote for generations to come.

I'll tell ya how we pay for it. Cut off welfare money to minorities and use those funds to construct a huge fence like they have in Israel. Impliment President Eisenhowers old goverment program 'Operation Wetback' and round these illegal bastards up and deport them deep into Mexico by boat.

“We are millions. We just have to survive. We have an aging white America. They are not making babies. They are dying. It’s a matter of time. The explosion is in our population,” Jose Angel Gutierrez, political science professor at the University of Texas at Arlington

Run Hillbilly Run!!!:lol:

You mean Quitter Palin.

That would be Governor Palin......................who has the God given right to call out Jeb Bush for supporting illegal aliens in this country.

Exactly. She has bigger cojones than most male "conservatives" in America. Glad she stood for something!! At least she ain't a RINO (wannabe Democrat in a Republican suit).

What's the Conservative plan on immigration? Mass deportations? You got it! Obama is the Deporter-in-Chief. Do you want to build an impenetrable barricade across our southern border? Tell us how to pay for it? If you don't want to pay for the benefits American citizens enjoy, where's the cash for fences and barbed wire and electronic surveillance?

Are Republicans interested in winning elections? Tell us how pissing off the second largest demographic group among voters in 2016 will help your cause?

It seems to me that Conservatives are fond of puffing themselves up with a lot of hot air, offering NO workable solutions and walling off the Hispanic vote for generations to come.

I'll tell ya how we pay for it. Cut off welfare money to minorities and use those funds to construct a huge fence like they have in Israel. Impliment President Eisenhowers old goverment program 'Operation Wetback' and round these illegal bastards up and deport them deep into Mexico by boat.

“We are millions. We just have to survive. We have an aging white America. They are not making babies. They are dying. It’s a matter of time. The explosion is in our population,” Jose Angel Gutierrez, political science professor at the University of Texas at Arlington

Run Hillbilly Run!!!:lol:

so the old Brown guy will take their place.....you do know that they can be just as bad right?....

You mean Quitter Palin.

Exactly. She has bigger cojones than most male "conservatives" in America. Glad she stood for something!! At least she ain't a RINO (wannabe Democrat in a Republican suit).

yea fear the RINO.....somebody who can actually get along with someone unlike those far righties who feel, if you dont think like me....fuck you....

If Jeb runs, Hillary wins-------------wake the fuck up conservatives. Jeb Bush is not the guy.

Forum List

Back