Governor Rick Scott of Florida requested aid from the Feds and Obama hasn't responded yet

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
The governor wanted the declaration from Obama this morning in order to better prepare for the worst hurricane in over a decade to hit them. Obama has not responded to the governors request as of the time of this post.

Less than 24 hours till landfall and Obama leaving a GOP governor out to hang till the last minute

The governor wanted the declaration from Obama this morning in order to better prepare for the worst hurricane in over a decade to hit them. Obama has not responded to the governors request as of the time of this post.

Really. Because you say so, with no link huh?

Did you know that purple alien people shaped like basketballs have landed and taken over Indiana?
I don't have a link though. Just believe me, I posted it on the internets so it's true.

Did you know that purple alien people shaped like basketballs have landed and taken over Indiana?
I don't have a link though. Just believe me, I posted it on the internets so it's true.
The governor was just on the news and that was his statement.

Who cares? Most of the east coast are transplanted liberals from up North.

They'll have to drag him off the golf course to get anything out of em at this point. He's a lame duck buffoon.

Funny that there's no documentation of it then. Maybe the media just...... forgot.
Yeah that's it. The phone rang and interrupted their train of thought. That's the ticket.

Funny that there's no documentation of it then. Maybe the media just...... forgot.
Yeah that's it. The phone rang and interrupted their train of thought. That's the ticket.
The governor JUST NOW MADE IT PUBLIC that Obama hasn't responded yet. Just because you don't see a link doesn't mean it isn't happening. Don't be such a tard

..and here is Pogster.
Scott is on every Florida station warning people and giving updates on the State's readiness. He said that he did not get response from the Administration. Please, save your moronic hackery for less serious issues.

You are not funny and your mocking hackery is unwarranted in this situation. Grow up...people are in real jeopardy around here (jeopardy as of danger before you start being a smartass)

..and here is Pogster.
Scott is on every Florida station warning people and giving updates on the State's readiness. He said that he did not get response from the Administration. Please, save your moronic hackery for less serious issues.

What exactly is it about the term:

--- Link?

that is mindfuckingly unfathomable to the unwashed here?.
A four-letter word is too bigly?

The governor JUST NOW MADE IT PUBLIC that Obama hasn't responded yet. Just because you don't see a link doesn't mean it isn't happening. Don't be such a tard

You get back to us when it becomes a real event, Sparkles.

..and here is Pogster.

--- Link?

Livetv.commonsense

..and here is Pogster.

--- Link?

You are spinning it again since you were busted for your immature stupid hackery..
Why don't you refer to the "purple alien" shit you posted in the same post?

Forum List

Back