Gowdy lays out why Pelosi MUST remove Schiff from House Intel panel, and it’s brutally honest

:rofl:

You've got to be kidding! :lol:

Did Gowdy insist Nunes be removed as chairman when he was working with Trump behind the scenes.... remember his midnight ride to the whitehouse fiasco?

Or when Nunes refused to investigate Russia and the trump team, let them lie to him and let the witnesses refuse to testify, never subpoenaed a soul when they gave their convoluted answers of an alleged privilege that they did not legally have.... then closed the case exonerating Trump and team without ever doing or finishing the investigation?

Spare us all from this garbage, please! SERIOUSLY!
"Midnight ride" my ass!
Nunes went to the White house at four in the afternoon!
Nunes recused himself from the chairmanship while the ethics committee 100% totally exonerated him then he took over as chairman again.
So Muller has agreed with the Nunes committee findings.

Wasn't Goudy that idiot that ran all those investigations and found no wrong doing? He's a real winner, isn't he?

No you ignorant ass Tard....

It was you Alt left wing nuts that ran all of those investigations that found no wrong doing....

You are real winners aren’t you....:fu:
Someone is triggered.

We are WINNING!

You Tards are the triggered...………..
Sure you are....I could tell from all the Democrats as Committee Chairs in the House. I can tell by your happy go lucky, non-shrill and panicky postings. :71:

I am happy as can be....

We are WINNING with President Donald J. Trump......

I just love saying that...I think I will say it again...

WE ARE WINNING WITH PRESIDENT DONALD J. TRUMP.

Damn that feels good!

TRUMP is making fools of you Tards day in and day out...

Is life great or what..................

Adam Schiff is undeniably biased against the President. Continuing his position as head of the intelligence committee is indefensible.

Going after President Trump was his "power play" for the big time. Who ever heard of Adam Schiff before the Russian Collusion Illusion? He sees his career slipping away, and is terrified of life without his cushy gubmint gig.

No different than any other DEM. They will harm Americans to prevent anything good to America. Example, everyone FOR a wall until now.

Gowdy lays out why Pelosi MUST remove Schiff from House Intel panel, and it’s brutally honest

Trey Gowdy lays out why Nancy Pelosi MUST remove Adam Schiff from House Intelligence Committee, and it’s brutally honest
3/30/19 ~ By Jon Dougherty
Since special counsel Robert Mueller filed his mandatory report with the Justice Department a week ago officially clearing POTUS Donald Trump of the “Russian collusion” hoax, some Democrats have continued to push the lie. One of them just happens to be the chairman of the House Intelligence Committee — Rep. Adam Schiff (D-Calif.).
Everyone in D.C. knows that the collusion narrative was a hoax from the outset, a fabrication designed by the Obama regime and carried out by Deep State operatives in the Justice Department, FBI, and Intelligence Community to undermined POTUS and, frankly, to depose him.

Trey Gowdy on next steps for Mueller report, Schiff's future

~~~~~~
If not for Gowdy pushing on Benghazi and forcing the production of documents Obama did not want to produce, we would never have learned of Hillary’s secret server. The election was close enough that the blowback from that may have been a deciding factor in Trump winning.
If not for Gowdy pushing on Benghazi and forcing the production of documents Obama did not want to produce, we would never have learned of Hillary’s secret server. The election was close enough that the blowback from that may have been a deciding factor in Trump winning.
Gowdy at least tried to uncover the truth. That is more than we can say for all but a few so I am puzzled by the venom he gets from the Left.
Congress critters talk. It is what they do. The only one of them that wields serious power is the speaker of the house and senate majority leader. The rest are just one of the hundreds.

Let’s just correct some of your missed statements in the OP.

We don’t know that the Mueller report has in fact clear Donald Trump of anything because we haven’t seen it. What we have is William Barr’s synopsis (not a summary), that he doesn’t think Trump should be charged with obstruction.

It’s not Barr’s call. That’s up to the House. Barr cannot charge a sitting President. Only the House can impeach.

Mueller’s report is 400 pages and it lays out what he did find. Until we see Mueller’s report we have no idea whether or not Trump has been cleared of all allegations and it is bullshit to say that he has been based on Barr’s summary.

Co-Summary by Rosenstein (and DOJ high-level staff). Rosenstein who was mules boss. Give it up loon, there is no there there. If there was, one or many of mules staff would be running to MSLSD saying "it's a lie") and you already know that but you want to spread nonsense to get attention. All this after at least two other investigations cleared the issue.

Adam Schiff is undeniably biased against the President. Continuing his position as head of the intelligence committee is indefensible.

Going after President Trump was his "power play" for the big time. Who ever heard of Adam Schiff before the Russian Collusion Illusion? He sees his career slipping away, and is terrified of life without his cushy gubmint gig.

Adam Schiff is the one who tried to work with Russians to bring trump down only to find himself in a humiliating hoax.

Audio: Russian Comedians Prank Called Rep. Adam Schiff, Promised Him Naked Photos Of Trump

:rofl:

You've got to be kidding! :lol:

Did Gowdy insist Nunes be removed as chairman when he was working with Trump behind the scenes.... remember his midnight ride to the whitehouse fiasco?

Or when Nunes refused to investigate Russia and the trump team, let them lie to him and let the witnesses refuse to testify, never subpoenaed a soul when they gave their convoluted answers of an alleged privilege that they did not legally have.... then closed the case exonerating Trump and team without ever doing or finishing the investigation?

Spare us all from this garbage, please! SERIOUSLY!
Did the Progs when they held a massive advantage in 2009 and 2010 investigate Obama's past. We know more about Jesus from teenager to adult then Obama.

What about President Obama's past, was connected to licking the murderous Valdimir's Putin's ass, that needed to be investigated for our National Security? What close up, personal connections did Obama have with an enemy foreign dictator thug, was there to investigate? What did Obama try to hide from the American people of any importance? His college grades? Which President Trump is hiding himself, via threat, from his crony thug lawyer Michael Cohen?

~~~~~~
Obviously your tunnel vision and praise of Obama has no limits. However the truth is that Obama miscalculated Putin in both the Georgian, Ukraine invasions and Syria. Read the following and weep....for your failed Democrat. BTW we actually know more about Jesus Christ life than we know about Obama.

How Obama Allowed Putin to Invade Ukraine: A Study - The ...
https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2014/03/how-obama...
Putin's invasion of Ukraine is President Obama's fault, as Obama critics have been hasty to point out. But what Obama specifically did is still up for contention. Here are the nominees.
************​
How Obama Allowed Putin to Invade Ukraine: A Study
https://news.yahoo.com/obama-allowed-putin-invade-ukraine-study...
Mar 04, 2014 · Putin invaded because Obama is / was too tough. Or! At least one member of the Russian parliament suggested that Graham and Cotton and DeMint and so on were precisely wrong. According to BuzzFeed's Miriam Elder, Deputy Speaker Yury Vorobyov was angry at Obama's critique of Russia's early moves. "Yesterday, from various media, we heard how U.S. President Obama declared …
************​
Don’t rehabilitate Obama on Russia - brookings.edu
https://www.brookings.edu/.../03/05/dont-rehabilitate-obama-on-russia
Obama dismissed Russia as a “regional power” that was acting out of weakness in Ukraine. “The fact that Russia felt it had to go in militarily and lay bare these violations of international law indicates less influence, not more,” Obama said at the G7 meeting in 2014. This line has not aged well.

Last edited:
Wait wasn't Gowdy on the same committee with Schiff when all this was happening?I don't recall Gowdy being of much support to Nunes who has turned out to have been right on numerous things.

Still not a fan of Gowdy.
what was Nunes right on?

Trey Gowdy lays out why Nancy Pelosi MUST remove Adam Schiff from House Intelligence Committee, and it’s brutally honest
Since special counsel Robert Mueller filed his mandatory report with the Justice Department a week ago officially clearing POTUS Donald Trump of the “Russian collusion” hoax, some Democrats have continued to push the lie. One of them just happens to be the chairman of the House Intelligence Committee — Rep. Adam Schiff (D-Calif.).
Everyone in D.C. knows that the collusion narrative was a hoax from the outset, a fabrication designed by the Obama regime and carried out by Deep State operatives in the Justice Department, FBI, and Intelligence Community to undermined POTUS and, frankly, to depose him.

~~~~~~
Gowdy at least tried to uncover the truth. That is more than we can say for all but a few so I am puzzled by the venom he gets from the Left.
Congress critters talk. It is what they do. The only one of them that wields serious power is the speaker of the house and senate majority leader. The rest are just one of the hundreds.

I know this will be a shock to you, but Pelosi does not give a flying fuck what Gowdy thinks or says.
We know, she doesnt care what the people want either, we're aware, but she doesnt have 60 votes in the senate to jam any other bullshit down our throats...sucks for her. I thought all these freshmen democrats were voting against her....it's not like they blatanly lied on the campain trail is it?
Bummer....elections have consequences.
They do....and so will 2020....when all your freshmen lose because they're liars...….oh and Doug Jones as well...….oh and we get to see you all cry again win Trump wins again...…...you gonna blame the Russians this time? LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Wait wasn't Gowdy on the same committee with Schiff when all this was happening?I don't recall Gowdy being of much support to Nunes who has turned out to have been right on numerous things.

what was Nunes right on?
Everything....

Lefties, there is this thing called Google....I searched Devin Nunes right
first article
Summary of Mueller report partially vindicates Devin Nunes

After a two-year investigation, U.S. Attorney General William Barr released a summary of Mueller’s findings. Key among them: there was not sufficient evidence to charge anyone on Trump’s campaign of working with Russia to affect the 2016 election.

That means victory for Nunes, one of Trump’s staunchest allies on the Hill who has spent the months calling the Mueller investigation a waste of taxpayer dollars and stating that federal law enforcement should have been looking into the campaign of Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton.

Any questions?

~~~~~~

We don’t know that the Mueller report has in fact clear Donald Trump of anything because we haven’t seen it. What we have is William Barr’s synopsis (not a summary), that he doesn’t think Trump should be charged with obstruction.

It’s not Barr’s call. That’s up to the House. Barr cannot charge a sitting President. Only the House can impeach.

Mueller’s report is 400 pages and it lays out what he did find. Until we see Mueller’s report we have no idea whether or not Trump has been cleared of all allegations and it is bullshit to say that he has been based on Barr’s summary.
No we do know this because the report was writing by Barr AND Rosenstein (why do you guys never bring him up?)
Rosenstein started this special counsel and oversaw it for 2 years.....He got the reports from Mueller

any questions?

No you ignorant ass Tard....

It was you Alt left wing nuts that ran all of those investigations that found no wrong doing....

You are real winners aren’t you....:fu:
Someone is triggered.

We are WINNING!

You Tards are the triggered...………..
Sure you are....I could tell from all the Democrats as Committee Chairs in the House. I can tell by your happy go lucky, non-shrill and panicky postings. :71:

I am happy as can be....

We are WINNING with President Donald J. Trump......

I just love saying that...I think I will say it again...

WE ARE WINNING WITH PRESIDENT DONALD J. TRUMP.

Damn that feels good!

TRUMP is making fools of you Tards day in and day out...

Is life great or what..................
Higher taxes, no healthcare, lousy infrastructure and low-paying jobs. Wow it’s like you guys won the lottery or something
Its like you dont post about the topic on hand and try to hijack the thread.....another report

what was Nunes right on?
Everything....

first article

After a two-year investigation, U.S. Attorney General William Barr released a summary of Mueller’s findings. Key among them: there was not sufficient evidence to charge anyone on Trump’s campaign of working with Russia to affect the 2016 election.

That means victory for Nunes, one of Trump’s staunchest allies on the Hill who has spent the months calling the Mueller investigation a waste of taxpayer dollars and stating that federal law enforcement should have been looking into the campaign of Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton.

Any questions?
Well that's all fine and dandy.... since none of us have seen other than a total of 74 words that Barr used of Mueller's, what is in the Mueller 400 page report.... so it's hard to come to any kind of conclusion on that....

What we will see, I'm pretty certain, is that there was every reason in the world to open the Mueller investigation on to Russia and the Trump campaign and president Trump, for his attempts at obstructing the investigation.

Investigations are to find the facts, whether they can establish a crime beyond a reasonable doubt to charge for that crime, is not the same as an exoneration or of not doing any single thing that was wrong, as claimed.

~~~~~~

No we do know this because the report was writing by Barr AND Rosenstein (why do you guys never bring him up?)
Rosenstein started this special counsel and oversaw it for 2 years.....He got the reports from Mueller

any questions?
he didn't co-sign the report, why not?

~~~~~~

I know this will be a shock to you, but Pelosi does not give a flying fuck what Gowdy thinks or says.
We know, she doesnt care what the people want either, we're aware, but she doesnt have 60 votes in the senate to jam any other bullshit down our throats...sucks for her. I thought all these freshmen democrats were voting against her....it's not like they blatanly lied on the campain trail is it?

They've all been threatened in private I'm sure. I noticed that also.

Jo

~~~~~~

any questions?
he didn't co-sign the report, why not?

Because when he gets prosecuted it will look better.

Jo

what was Nunes right on?
Everything....

first article

Any questions?
Well that's all fine and dandy.... since none of us have seen other than a total of 74 words that Barr used of Mueller's, what is in the Mueller 400 page report.... so it's hard to come to any kind of conclusion on that....

What we will see, I'm pretty certain, is that there was every reason in the world to open the Mueller investigation on to Russia and the Trump campaign and president Trump, for his attempts at obstructing the investigation.

Investigations are to find the facts, whether they can establish a crime beyond a reasonable doubt to charge for that crime, is not the same as an exoneration or of not doing any single thing that was wrong, as claimed.

Why did democrats allow Rosestein and Rosenstein alone complete control over the Mueller SC? Rosestein spent the last 2 years blocking congressional oversight and now democrats are whining because Barr has stepped in and is following the terms previously determined by Rosenstein?

~~~~~~

any questions?

Rosenstein wrote nothing, and has said nothing. Barr is back-pedalling on his "not a summary" as fast as he can. Barr was a political hack for George Bush, telling him torture was legal, and other questionable calls. Now he's doing the same job on behalf of another corrupt President.

We know NOTHING, other than Barr is running cover and delaying release of the full report, one can only assume in order to keep the public from knowing the truth. 400 pages, 100 charges, Mueller must have found a shit ton of stuff to get all of those arrests and guilty pleas.

So keep trying to pretend that you now know everything, when in fact we don't know any more than we knew BEFORE Mueller released his report.

~~~~~~

any questions?

Rosenstein wrote nothing, and has said nothing. Barr is back-pedalling on his "not a summary" as fast as he can. Barr was a political hack for George Bush, telling him torture was legal, and other questionable calls. Now he's doing the same job on behalf of another corrupt President.

We know NOTHING, other than Barr is running cover and delaying release of the full report, one can only assume in order to keep the public from knowing the truth. 400 pages, 100 charges, Mueller must have found a shit ton of stuff to get all of those arrests and guilty pleas.

So keep trying to pretend that you now know everything, when in fact we don't know any more than we knew BEFORE Mueller released his report.

You're so full of shit it isn't funny. Prove Barr is covering up anything.

~~~~~~

Betcha she'll fill her Depends if Gowdy is appointed as Special Counsel. Rumors have been flying around Capitol Hill for the past week. Dems will go bugfuk if that happens.

Gowdy would be a terrible choice. If he was a decent investigator Hillary would have been in jail years ago and much of the Obama corruption would have been prosecuted

Gowdy is not an investigator. He was a States Attorney and a Federal Prosecutor and has a brilliant law record. He was thwarted by the Clinton Cartel during Benghazi and uncovered Hillary's e-mail crimes.
Trey Gowdy was appointed by President Bill Clinton as a Federal prosecutor... and you claim it was a Clinton Cartel that was out to get him.... seriously, all of ya'll need some psychological help with your paranoia deep state bull crud....
Then you're fine with a Republican counsel who was nominated by B J Billie, even though he is in a revenge mode to finally put Hillary's big ass in jail where she deserves to be until her lights go out?

Forum List

Back