Gowdy lays out why Pelosi MUST remove Schiff from House Intel panel, and it’s brutally honest

Wasn't Goudy that idiot that ran all those investigations and found no wrong doing? He's a real winner, isn't he?

No you ignorant ass Tard....

It was you Alt left wing nuts that ran all of those investigations that found no wrong doing....

You are real winners aren’t you....:fu:

No . That was Goudy dumb ass.

So...….

Trump just keeps making fools of you ignorant Tards......

Can't wait to see which Tard you send to be slaughtered in 2020.....

Are we having fun or what?

WINNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Winning at what? What the fuck are you moron's winning at? Looking like the biggest doops since Hitler fooled the germans?

Don't rush it! this Democratic primary is going to be more fun than a tornado in a trailer park. I wouldn't miss this for the world. Warren's already drawing blood from Biden on the me-too thing.

Take a deep breath get out your popcorn and watch with pleasure.

Jo
Its gonna be a fuck fest, but here's the beauty of it, that one lone turd that has all the answers, will rise to the top of the pool and prevail.

the only obstruction Trump is guilty of is he obstructed Crooked Hillary's path to The White House!

Here's the deal, sooner or later everything about Trump will be revealed...maybe not today or 2mar, but sooner or later, this corrupt pile of roach droppings will be exposed. His supporters can either brace themselves for the enviable or they can OD on hooch and OPIODS, but sooner or later the imperial clown will be caught without his designer Mexican made suit on.

the only obstruction Trump is guilty of is he obstructed Crooked Hillary's path to The White House!
This coming from an idiot high off of Trump pills, ie OPIODs

Listen, Tiger Lilly, there is going to be a whole herd of Clinton/Obama cronies and minions served with indictments in the coming weeks and months. And don't be surprised if the top 3 dogs are included.

Wasn't Goudy that idiot that ran all those investigations and found no wrong doing? He's a real winner, isn't he?

No you ignorant ass Tard....

It was you Alt left wing nuts that ran all of those investigations that found no wrong doing....

You are real winners aren’t you....:fu:

No . That was Goudy dumb ass.

So...….

Trump just keeps making fools of you ignorant Tards......

Can't wait to see which Tard you send to be slaughtered in 2020.....

Are we having fun or what?

WINNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Winning at what? What the fuck are you moron's winning at? Looking like the biggest doops since Hitler fooled the germans?

You are so stupid you don't even realize you are getting your ass kicked......

Funny how if Barr is lying about the results here, that Rosenstein, Mueller, and other people have kept totally silent. Not one objection or correction. No outage at being misrepresented. Why would that be? As for Schitt for brains, if he had evidence and did not turn it over to Mueller, he is guilty of obstruction of justice.

Good, then you and Trump have nothing to worry about with the release. SHOW THE REPORT!!

Good ,then you have no problem with the law being followed as to what's released. Now run along chihuahua. You'll get what you're allowed to see and nothing more.

Got it. Protect Trump from his actions. Can't have him being held responsible for his behavior, can we?
We will see blue areas destroyed and not care. Thieves!

Listen, Tiger Lilly, there is going to be a whole herd of Clinton/Obama cronies and minions served with indictments in the coming weeks and months. And don't be surprised if the top 3 dogs are included.

What time frame are we talking about here? If I ask you next month for a list of all those people who have been indicted, will you say it's too soon? 2 months? 6 months? It's easy to make weasel claims like that There have been literally hundreds that didn't actually happen. I'm asking if you really believe what you claim and are willing to give a time line, or if you're just spouting shit like you and so many other trump supporters have so many times before. Come on Hoss. Don't be a weasel. Be a man and make a verifiable claim.

What time frame are we talking about here? If I ask you next month for a list of all those people who have been indicted, will you say it's too soon? 2 months? 6 months? It's easy to make weasel claims like that There have been literally hundreds that didn't actually happen. I'm asking if you really believe what you claim and are willing to give a time line, or if you're just spouting shit like you and so many other trump supporters have so many times before. Come on Hoss. Don't be a weasel. Be a man and make a verifiable claim.

I don't have a timeline but I saw a news item today that Trump said his team was geared up to start in the next couple of months. I sure do want to see those criminals in jail or in front of a firing squad.

I don't have a timeline but I saw a news item today that Trump said his te am was geared up to start in the next couple of months. I sure do want to see those criminals in jail or in front of a firing squad.

Yes, I know that's what you want. You didn't say you want people indicted. You said it was going to happen. You do know the difference, don't you? I know it's hard to talk like an honest mature adult after listening to all that right wing talking head rhetoric, but you really should at least try. Quit repeating lies like "there will be lots of Clinton/Obama people indicted in the next few weeks and months" It makes you sound as childish as the rest of the lying trump supporters.

I don't have a timeline but I saw a news item today that Trump said his te am was geared up to start in the next couple of months. I sure do want to see those criminals in jail or in front of a firing squad.

Yes, I know that's what you want. You didn't say you want people indicted. You said it was going to happen. You do know the difference, don't you? I know it's hard to talk like an honest mature adult after listening to all that right wing talking head rhetoric, but you really should at least try. Quit repeating lies like "there will be lots of Clinton/Obama people indicted in the next few weeks and months" It makes you sound as childish as the rest of the lying trump supporters.

We will see what we will see. Meantime check this out.

in·dict
/inˈdīt/
verb
  • 1.formally accuse of or charge with a serious crime:"his former manager was indicted for fraud"