Goya shelves freaking emptied out! lol

justoffal

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2013
I'm pretty impressed I didn't think it would go this far but so far the buycott is a smashing success beyond anyone's wildest dreams. I bought my usual Goya items and doubled the purchase today..... It definitely won't go to waste in my house. To make me feel even better a thief on the police sign that had been placed up against the grocery store parking lot fence have been modified to read defend the police.
There's a big scandal going on here in my town unofficially they calling this guy the E BANDIT.....LOL.....I DON'T KNOW HOW HE DOES IT WITHOUT BEING SEEN BUT HE MANAGES TO GET UP TO THE SIGNS AND CHANGE THE U TO AN E IN BRIGHT ORANGE PAINT. Quick somebody call the police!

Jo

1595280844792.png

I'm pretty impressed I didn't think it would go this far but so far the buycott is a smashing success beyond anyone's wildest dreams. I bought my usual Goya items and doubled the purchase today..... It definitely won't go to waste in my house. To make me feel even better a thief on the police sign that had been placed up against the grocery store parking lot fence have been modified to read defend the police.
There's a big scandal going on here in my town unofficially they calling this guy the E BANDIT.....LOL.....I DON'T KNOW HOW HE DOES IT WITHOUT BEING SEEN BUT HE MANAGES TO GET UP TO THE SIGNS AND CHANGE THE U TO AN E IN BRIGHT ORANGE PAINT. Quick somebody call the police!

Jo

:linky: Glad I got my $500 order in when I did.

Jo
You eat the crap they make? No wonder you're so fat.

Jo
You beat me to it....most all of the Goya can goods were gone in my store today...so i just grabbed a 12 pack and left.....

Jo
It beats the hell out of being so stupid from all the pure bullshit that you gobble down every day.

Jo

This is Goya's chance to shine. People will buy their beans once to try them and make a political point against the Leftards.

But if they are impressed by the quality of the beanery, they'll become lifetime Goya customers.

Thusfar, can't find a Goya connection to Chinese canned fish. Go Goya! Ai chihuahua mucho bueno Caron!

Jo
It beats the hell out of being so stupid from all the pure bullshit that you gobble down every day.
Hey Dick. That deserves recognition for being funny as hell.

Jo

This is Goya's chance to shine. People will buy their beans once to try them and make a political point against the Leftards.

But if they are impressed by the quality of the beanery, they'll become lifetime Goya customers.
I'm so happy right now I'm goya fart loud now.

Forum List

Back