Graham: No evidence of collusion but "tons of evidence of crimes in DOJ/FBI" Yowzah!

tinydancer

Diamond Member
Oct 16, 2010
Piney
Wow. The best thing about this whole Russian collusion debacle is the investigations are turning up all the corruption within the DOJ/FBI and other agencies.

The scab has been picked off and its just oozing out all the sleazy players. Video at link:

Lindsey Graham: "I've Seen No Evidence" Of Trump/Russia Collusion, But "Tons" Of Evidence Of Crimes Inside DOJ, FBI
Posted By Tim Hains
On Date August 28, 2018

Sen. Lindsey Graham joins 'FOX and Friends' to pay tribute to his late friend, Sen. John McCain, and also comments on what he has seen from the Mueller probe.

SEN. LINDSEY GRAHAM: I don't want to call [Michael Cohen's attorney Lanny Davis] a liar, but the story did not hold water...

Word of caution to the public who are trying to convict the president -- don't move so fast. I've seen no evidence of collusion after two years. Mueller is looking at it, we'll see what he says. But plenty of evidence of corruption at the DOJ and FBI, should be stunning. Not one Democrat seems to care. Just, like, reverse the roles. Imagine if the Republican Party had paid a foreign agent to go to Russia to get dirt on Hillary Clinton, and they used it to get a warrant, never told the court about it, that'd be a front page story everywhere.

That's pretty corrupt -- when the U.S. attorney and the DOJ lawyer say 'it's our job to stop Trump.' Could you imagine what would happen if they'd said 'it is our job to stop Clinton'?

Lindsey Graham: "I've Seen No Evidence" Of Trump/Russia Collusion, But "Tons" Of Evidence Of Crimes Inside DOJ, FBI

Ever notice they all use the specific term of “no evidence of collusion “. Never “no evidence of wrongdoing “ or “no evidence of crimes”.

Hmmmm

Ever notice they all use the specific term of “no evidence of collusion “. Never “no evidence of wrongdoing “ or “no evidence of crimes”.

Hmmmm
There seems to be PLENTY of evidence of wrongdoing and PLENTY of evidence of crimes. They just happen to have been committed by Obama's DOJ and the Clinton campaign.

I do not understand how and why the DOJ/FBI is still being allowed to slow-walk and stonewall Congress' attempt to find out WTF went on over the past couple of years with the collusion investigation and the Clinton email whitewash. Plus, as Sen Graham says, there was a heckuva double standard going on and the current leadership is not doing much to dispell that. In fact, it looks like the opposite; it appears that they're trying to hide the truth.

Lindsey Graham, has no idea of what Mueller has or doesn't have.
From what I have read in articles by criminal lawyers, collusion is not a crime, period. But conspiracy to break election laws, whether domestically or or using foreign agents, doing so is a felony and that's what Trump should worry about.
Now you can continue your OP that applies to nothing earth shattering.

From what I have read in articles by criminal lawyers, collusion is not a crime, period. But conspiracy to break election laws, whether domestically or or using foreign agents, that's what Trump should worry about.

Using foreign agents? That would be the Clinton campaign and the DNC. They paid foreign agents for crying out loud.

From what I have read in articles by criminal lawyers, collusion is not a crime, period. But conspiracy to break election laws, whether domestically or or using foreign agents, that's what Trump should worry about.

Using foreign agents? That would be the Clinton campaign and the DNC. They paid foreign agents for crying out loud.

If proven the DNC\Clinton broke election laws,,,,lock them\her up.

From what I have read in articles by criminal lawyers, collusion is not a crime, period. But conspiracy to break election laws, whether domestically or or using foreign agents, doing so is a felony and that's what Trump should worry about.

Do you really think that after all this time, if Mueller has diddly squat on Trump for conspiracy to break election laws that nobody would have leaked it to the press? All those Clinton supporters on his team and nobody leaked it?

I'm thinking if the shoe was on the other foot like Graham says that you would find it quite earth-shattering indeed.

Here Hillary is with smoking gun in hand and they are looking for Trumps weapons.

Do you really think that after all this time, if Mueller has diddly squat on Trump for conspiracy to break election laws that nobody would have leaked it to the press? All those Clinton supporters on his team and nobody leaked it?

I'm thinking if the shoe was on the other foot like Graham says that you would find it quite earth-shattering indeed.

Mueller's team does not leak, period.
Graham doesn't seem to know collusion is not a crime. Yeah, he doesn't know the law or what Mueller has. That makes him credible?

Yup and if the lefty loons consider a pay off to Stormy a campaign violation then what do they consider the sum Hitlery and the DNC paid Steele??

Double standard?? You bet.

Wow. The best thing about this whole Russian collusion debacle is the investigations are turning up all the corruption within the DOJ/FBI and other agencies.

The scab has been picked off and its just oozing out all the sleazy players. Video at link:

Posted By Tim Hains
On Date August 28, 2018

Sen. Lindsey Graham joins 'FOX and Friends' to pay tribute to his late friend, Sen. John McCain, and also comments on what he has seen from the Mueller probe.

SEN. LINDSEY GRAHAM: I don't want to call [Michael Cohen's attorney Lanny Davis] a liar, but the story did not hold water...

Word of caution to the public who are trying to convict the president -- don't move so fast. I've seen no evidence of collusion after two years. Mueller is looking at it, we'll see what he says. But plenty of evidence of corruption at the DOJ and FBI, should be stunning. Not one Democrat seems to care. Just, like, reverse the roles. Imagine if the Republican Party had paid a foreign agent to go to Russia to get dirt on Hillary Clinton, and they used it to get a warrant, never told the court about it, that'd be a front page story everywhere.

That's pretty corrupt -- when the U.S. attorney and the DOJ lawyer say 'it's our job to stop Trump.' Could you imagine what would happen if they'd said 'it is our job to stop Clinton'?

While I'm glad to see republicans like Graham playing catch-up, IMO his comments mean little. If Graham honestly sees no evidence of collusion from a 2 years unlimited investigation, he and others in congress need to demand Session/Rosenstein give an update on the Russia probe and ask Session when is he going to start criminal charges against FBI/DOJ/CIA corruption? If it was necessary to raid Manafort and Cohen, we need to see some raids on Comey, McCabe, Strzok, and many others.

Yup and if the lefty loons consider a pay off to Stormy a campaign violation then what do they consider the sum Hitlery and the DNC paid Steele??

Double standard?? You bet.

Legal.

Let me give you a clue...buying a brand new TV at Best Buy...Legal. buying a brand new TV out of the back of a truck from a guy named Saul...illegal.

I more than agree.

I sure hope Issa and Congress get their fingers out of their asses and investigate this mess.

Hmmmm

You got nothing on Trump. Nothing.

Sessions is finished, so are the Failed Coup plotters

Posted By Tim Hains
On Date August 28, 2018

Even if Mueller tries to indict Jr. For a process crime, Trump plays his trump card in mid October: exposing the plotters for the Fascist swine they are. dems lose seats like Obama was President

Posted By Tim Hains
On Date August 28, 2018

Kind of interesting how, without the now room temperature warmongering collaborationist to pull her strings, Lindsey has kinda drifted toward the annoying orange.

Well this whole shit show seems to be coming apart for the looney left.

We can all watch them cry.

Forum List

Back