Graham sums up how stupid the GOP has become

ALWAYS remember......it was NOT the American people that chose your fucked up, orange clown......it was the outdated electoral college......LMAO

The American people chose Trump in 49 states by 1 million more votes than Hillary got in those 49 states. Poor libs, they look sad. :21:
BFD You won Mich Penn and Wisc by a total 72000 votes You really think that'll happen again ?? When pigs fly

He'll more than likely increase that margin.
I don't see how?? People are wise to his tax giveaways and any Dem will do a better job of campaigning there

You're just listening to more lies from the mainstream. Come on ed, you're not that gullible are you?
Hill NEVER campaigned in Wisc?? It was her weak point

I see you are still struggling to understand why the American people rejected your side and elected Trump. :boohoo:
I see you read the OPs link in two minutes. Quick reader you are. Perhaps you already read the Washington Post link and that enabled you to chime right in and make a comment that contributed to the topic?

I don't trust Graham...he is a swamper....once a swamper always a swamper...he will have to a lot to change my mind...like when I start seeing justice again in my country and the deep state serving time I will believe him...but not until then....

You know Trump is just sewer... Trump team is full with scandals.. Drug dealers have lower incarceration rate than Trump Campaign staff...

I see you are still struggling to understand why the American people rejected your side and elected Trump. :boohoo:
Thank you for making my point better than I ever could.

Your help is greatly appreciated.

I'll do your thinking for you.

Lol, not hardly you have got to think to even breath.

My genius intimidates you leftwits. :itsok:
baby-laughing.jpg

Except, there was no collusion nor was he a russian agent. Libs are full on emotion and no logic. Excellent example here.

"....and Sean Hannity will be right back after these commercials".....LMAO

Hannity is about your level, gnat-like.

Hannity should have been fired for his Seth Rich debacle. FOX is still fielding lawsuits on that one, even after retracting the story, and apologizing to the family. How to you fight a lawsuit against a story you've already admitted is a fabrication. The only reason Hannity still has a job is because he's friends with Trump.

Except, there was no collusion nor was he a russian agent. Libs are full on emotion and no logic. Excellent example here.

Hannity should have been fired for his Seth Rich debacle. FOX is still fielding lawsuits on that one, even after retracting the story, and apologizing to the family. How to you fight a lawsuit against a story you've already admitted is a fabrication. The only reason Hannity still has a job is because he's friends with Trump.

All wrong. It’s not because of trump, it’s because he is friends with that my pillow guy.

BD43BB2F-6365-4289-99A5-18E87AE96A76.jpeg

Rich was murdered. It wasn't a "botched robbery". Thats what we know. And hannity is still an idiot.

The GOP’s descent into intellectual rot, immoral opportunism, and repressive authoritarianism.

Yep. That's not wrong. But...

If Jennifer Rubin were a real thinker, she'd reflect on the historical decisions that made the rot all but inevitable, along with the cheerleaders accompanying it - she herself very much included. One cannot possibly run on Southern Strategy and subservience to the 0.01 percent, offer up every Other as scapegoat, lie about political aims and policy outcomes every day, reject science, truth and facts at every turn, and expect the party and its base to avoid the rot.

No, Graham didn't do it, and neither did Trump. It took the Southern Strategists decades to turn the G.O.P. into the shit hole it is today, and blaming the current proponents for it falls way, way short.

I don't trust Graham...he is a swamper....once a swamper always a swamper...he will have to a lot to change my mind...like when I start seeing justice again in my country and the deep state serving time I will believe him...but not until then....
he's the only one that I think adjusted to the people and didn't stay focused on the swamp. just saying.

Rich was murdered. It wasn't a "botched robbery". Thats what we know. And hannity is still an idiot.

Yes, Rich was murdered. We don't know how or why it happened. But we do know it had NOTHING to do with the hacking at the DNC. FOX News Reports to the contrary, Seth had no connection to the hacking or WikiLeaks.

We also know from the DC Police Department, that Rich's personal laptop and computer contained no evidence of any communications with WikiLeaks, his work at the DNC did not give him access to the email server which was hacked, and the evidence from the British SS, the Dutch security department, and Roger Stone's computer is that the GRU hacked the DNC. In addition to which, the Grand Jury in the Russian Investigation has filed indictments against the GRU for the hacking.

The "private detective" whose interviews formed the basis of Hannity's report is one of those who filed suit against Hannity and FOX, saying that careful editting (again see opening sequence of "The Running Man"), made it seem that he said things that he didn't say. His investigation revealed NO EVIDENCE of any connection between Seth Rich and WikiLeaks. That Hannity edited out the questions he responded to and edited in entirely different questions to make it seem like he was implicating Rich in the hacking, when in fact, the opposite was true.

Last but not least, the Mueller Investigation provided actual REAL evidence to the Grand Jury, evidence which is supported and provided by the security departments in three different nations, and by emails evidence in the Stone case filed with the Courts, that the GRU are responsible for the hacking. Guccifer2.0 claimed credit for and bragged about the hacking. The Grand Jury has indicted a dozen Russians for the hacking.

And Michael Cohen took a $50,000 to Prague when he met with Russians in Prague, and paid for "technical matters", which the Trump Corporation reimbursed him for.

You know Trump is just sewer... Trump team is full with scandals.. Drug dealers have lower incarceration rate than Trump Campaign staff...

You mean the drug dealers Democrats are releasing from prison?

Yes, Rich was murdered. We don't know how or why it happened. But we do know it had NOTHING to do with the hacking at the DNC. FOX News Reports to the contrary, Seth had no connection to the hacking or WikiLeaks.

We also know from the DC Police Department, that Rich's personal laptop and computer contained no evidence of any communications with WikiLeaks, his work at the DNC did not give him access to the email server which was hacked, and the evidence from the British SS, the Dutch security department, and Roger Stone's computer is that the GRU hacked the DNC. In addition to which, the Grand Jury in the Russian Investigation has filed indictments against the GRU for the hacking.

The "private detective" whose interviews formed the basis of Hannity's report is one of those who filed suit against Hannity and FOX, saying that careful editting (again see opening sequence of "The Running Man"), made it seem that he said things that he didn't say. His investigation revealed NO EVIDENCE of any connection between Seth Rich and WikiLeaks. That Hannity edited out the questions he responded to and edited in entirely different questions to make it seem like he was implicating Rich in the hacking, when in fact, the opposite was true.

Last but not least, the Mueller Investigation provided actual REAL evidence to the Grand Jury, evidence which is supported and provided by the security departments in three different nations, and by emails evidence in the Stone case filed with the Courts, that the GRU are responsible for the hacking. Guccifer2.0 claimed credit for and bragged about the hacking. The Grand Jury has indicted a dozen Russians for the hacking.

And Michael Cohen took a $50,000 to Prague when he met with Russians in Prague, and paid for "technical matters", which the Trump Corporation reimbursed him for.

So far no evidence has implicated anyone in the murder of rich nor is there any evidence of collusion with trump. You're naive if you don't think russia is trying to affect elections. O tried to influence israel elections. That was illegal but nary a peep from the libs. The US has been actively affecting and overthrowing govts for decades. Where were you?

see you are still struggling to understand why the American people rejected your side and elected Trump.

ALWAYS remember......it was NOT the American people that chose your fucked up, orange clown......it was the outdated electoral college......LMAO
next time pick someone who at least has some kind of likability factor.....
And Trump did ? The nitwit that can't tell a joke the man who lies his fat ass off?? the man who bashes all who dare criticize him? The man that says The NYTimes are the peoples enemy??

Forum List

Back