Grailhunter and Breezewood: Where did Christians first lose their way?

science says matter and energy may be interchangeable but they cannot be created or destroyed.
In a closed universe the gravitational energy which is always negative exactly compensates the positive energy of matter. So the energy of a closed universe is always zero. So nothing prevents this universe from being spontaneously created. Because the net energy is always zero. The positive energy of matter is balanced by the negative energy of the gravity of that matter which is the space time curvature of that matter. There is no conservation law that prevents the formation of such a universe. In quantum mechanics if something is not forbidden by conservation laws, then it necessarily happens with some non-zero probability. So a closed universe can spontaneously appear - through the laws of quantum mechanics - out of nothing. And in fact there is an elegant mathematical description which describes this process and shows that a tiny closed universe having very high energy can spontaneously pop into existence and immediately start to expand and cool. In this description, the same laws that describe the evolution of the universe also describe the appearance of the universe which means that the laws were in place before the universe itself.

Theoretically possible but no evidence to support it? :dunno:

Wrong. Cosmic background radiation is the evidence that supports it. Red shift is the evidence that supports it. Friedmann's solutions to Einstein's field equations are the evidence that supports it. Inflation theory and all of the observations (horizon problem, flatness problem and monopole problem) that could not be explained before but can now are the evidence that supports it.

Thanks BreezeWood
If all the Biblical Scriptures are forgeries
What do you cite as the Source of the original and true Message, Gospel or teachings/principles of the right eternal laws?
if all the Biblical Scriptures are forgeries
What do you cite as the Source of the original and true Message, Gospel or teachings/principles of the right eternal laws?
that's a leap - "if all the Biblical Scriptures are forgeries" - much of that book is originated from spoken conformations of religious underpinning established through verbal narratives - in fact what most christians actually believe without ever reading the christian bible.

the religion of antiquity: eden to noah to the 1st century and to the present day. the triumph of good vs evil - purity as the means for admission to the Everlasting - there is no messiah nor in the 1st century was that ever a consideration - that forgery alone is the corruption of the single christian publication.

Christianity in the 4th century was dominated in its early stage by Constantine the great and the First Council of Nicaea of 325, which was the beginning of the period of the First seven Ecumenical Councils (325–787), and in its late stage by the Edict of Thessalonica of 380, which made Nicene Christianity the state church of the Roman Empire.
they spent the entire 4th century writing the christian bible, it is a political document disguised as a religion.
View attachment 508639
do you deny that books uninterrupted history of persecution and victimization of the innocent - in what century have they ever been remorseful for their misuse of the 1st century - have they / did they - bring the crucifiers to justice, to this day.

whatother document is there to verify the "religion" of christianity - you rely on, emily.

simply, the interpretation of the 1st century events and the central personage is not the sole purview of a single, politically motivated, domineering organization.

Dear Grailhunter ding BreezeWood

This is where the messages get lost and mixed.
1. I do not rely on the Bible. Where is BreezeWood getting this?
My understanding came to me from God through the Holy Spirit/Jesus Christ where I had to go study how other people were teaching this Spiritual Process that was happening to me.
Yes I can use the Bible when it provides a common language to speak common concepts and principles with others.
But I do not rely on it, especially if other people don't speak using that but use Natural laws.
2. ding said BreezeWood is "atheist"?
I thought BW was trying to correct things that Christians were teaching falsely.

BreezeWood: both ding said you are arguing to "subordinate Christianity" and another friend got the impression you had some fault against the Catholic church or teachings in particular.

Is this why you keep projecting that onto me, assuming I am attached or conditioned by false teachings?

Which ones:
* The Bible
* Catholic teaching theology or history
* Christian teachings and principles?

3. Since I do not use the Bible to communicate with someone like you who does not use it. What do you use?

I also do not relate to Big Bang/particle theories etc.

Can you please spell out your beliefs?
Thank you.

Grailhunter What is BW trying to say about the earlier history cited above.
Is that Catholic church history or is it Antichrist false religion that is not true Christianity. BW argues it is Christianity that has been deceptive and a lie.

Is it Christian, Catholic or some other term you would call that religious abuse?

Thanks BreezeWood
that's a leap - "if all the Biblical Scriptures are forgeries" - much of that book is originated from spoken conformations of religious underpinning established through verbal narratives - in fact what most christians actually believe without ever reading the christian bible.

the religion of antiquity: eden to noah to the 1st century and to the present day. the triumph of good vs evil - purity as the means for admission to the Everlasting - there is no messiah nor in the 1st century was that ever a consideration - that forgery alone is the corruption of the single christian publication.

Christianity in the 4th century was dominated in its early stage by Constantine the great and the First Council of Nicaea of 325, which was the beginning of the period of the First seven Ecumenical Councils (325–787), and in its late stage by the Edict of Thessalonica of 380, which made Nicene Christianity the state church of the Roman Empire.
they spent the entire 4th century writing the christian bible, it is a political document disguised as a religion.
View attachment 508639
do you deny that books uninterrupted history of persecution and victimization of the innocent - in what century have they ever been remorseful for their misuse of the 1st century - have they / did they - bring the crucifiers to justice, to this day.

whatother document is there to verify the "religion" of christianity - you rely on, emily.

simply, the interpretation of the 1st century events and the central personage is not the sole purview of a single, politically motivated, domineering organization.

My understanding came to me from God through the Holy Spirit/Jesus Christ where I had to go study how other people were teaching this Spiritual Process that was happening to me.
Yes I can use the Bible when it provides a common language to speak common concepts and principles with others.
But I do not rely on it, especially if other people don't speak using that but use Natural laws.
I thought BW was trying to correct things that Christians were teaching falsely.

BreezeWood: both ding said you are arguing to "subordinate Christianity" and another friend got the impression you had some fault against the Catholic church or teachings in particular.

Is this why you keep projecting that onto me, assuming I am attached or conditioned by false teachings?

Which ones:
* The Bible

3. Since I do not use the Bible to communicate with someone like you who does not use it. What do you use?

Thank you.

Is that Catholic church history or is it Antichrist false religion that is not true Christianity. BW argues it is Christianity that has been deceptive and a lie.

***"subordinate Christianity" and another friend got the impression you had some fault against the Catholic church or teachings in particular. ***

I am going tell you I am right. To explain why would sound like a lot of bragging. “Something against the Catholic church? LOL I am multi-denominational I fellowship with the Baptists, the Lutherans, the Pentecostals, the Catholics, the Glad Tidings Assembly of God, the Mormons, the Moravian Church and nearly a dozen non-denominational churches and I have had Jewish friends from the time I was a kid. Now I will say I do enjoy the Holy Ghost churches.

But either way, although I have no use for the Vatican, I enjoy the Catholics in the pews very much.

***Is this why you keep projecting that onto me, assuming I am attached or conditioned by false teachings?***

No not at all…maybe this is my fault. You gave me food for thought and I reciprocated with food for thought….not a debate or a correction. I probably should have made that clear.

***Can you please spell out your beliefs?***

The Truth. Other than that if you have a specific question(s)?

***What is BW trying to say about the earlier history cited above. Is that Catholic church history or is it Antichrist false religion that is not true Christianity. BW argues it is Christianity that has been deceptive and a lie.***

You are going to have to make the choice….BW does not seem to know what he is talking about…his accusation, assumptions, and conclusions would seem to be faulty. You make the choice and there is no harm, no foul….I am ok with what you decide. The Catholics are not the Anti-Christ and the Protestants are not the Anti-Christ.

***Since I do not use the Bible to communicate with someone like you who does not use it. What do you use?***

Who says I do not use the Bible? I know the Bible backwards and forwards. If you are talking about additional information??? The bible documents the first 65 years of Christianity. Christian history and God's involvement with people continued on after the biblical period. There are libraries around the world that I have visited that contains a lot of that information....Christian history. No one tied God up and told Him to shut up after the biblical period. The Trinity has been very active during the course of Christian history. Things we learned....just some examples...not all.
  1. The bible does not condemn Slavery or command it to end. We learned that slavery is bad.
  2. Nowhere in the Bible is there a requirement for wedding ceremonies. Wedding ceremonies are of Pagan origin. But Christianity leaned that Wedding ceremonies are good.
  3. Polygamy was phased out of Christianity…probably after 70 ad. The Jews practiced polygamy on a moderate scale until 1000 ad. Christian learned that polygamy is wrong.
  4. Christianity learned that women should have the right to pick their own husbands.
  5. Christianity is still learning that women should be “equal” in the church and society.
  6. Satan did not create sex or anything to do with it. From start to finish there is no sin between lovers.

Thanks BreezeWood

View attachment 508639

Which ones:
* The Bible

Thank you.

***"subordinate Christianity" and another friend got the impression you had some fault against the Catholic church or teachings in particular. ***

I am going tell you I am right. To explain why would sound like a lot of bragging. “Something against the Catholic church? LOL I am multi-denominational I fellowship with the Baptists, the Lutherans, the Pentecostals, the Catholics, the Glad Tidings Assembly of God, the Mormons, the Moravian Church and nearly a dozen non-denominational churches and I have had Jewish friends from the time I was a kid. Now I will say I do enjoy the Holy Ghost churches.

But either way, although I have no use for the Vatican, I enjoy the Catholics in the pews very much.

***Is this why you keep projecting that onto me, assuming I am attached or conditioned by false teachings?***

No not at all…maybe this is my fault. You gave me food for thought and I reciprocated with food for thought….not a debate or a correction. I probably should have made that clear.

***What is BW trying to say about the earlier history cited above. Is that Catholic church history or is it Antichrist false religion that is not true Christianity. BW argues it is Christianity that has been deceptive and a lie.***

You are going to have to make the choice….BW does not seem to know what he is talking about…his accusation, assumptions, and conclusions would seem to be faulty. You make the choice and there is no harm, no foul….I am ok with what you decide. The Catholics are not the Anti-Christ and the Protestants are not the Anti-Christ.

***Since I do not use the Bible to communicate with someone like you who does not use it. What do you use?***

Who says I do not use the Bible? I know the Bible backwards and forwards. If you are talking about additional information??? The bible documents the first 65 years of Christianity. Christian history and God's involvement with people continued on after the biblical period. There are libraries around the world that I have visited that contains a lot of that information....Christian history. No one tied God up and told Him to shut up after the biblical period. The Trinity has been very active during the course of Christian history. Things we learned....just some examples...not all.
  1. The bible does not condemn Slavery or command it to end. We learned that slavery is bad.
  2. Nowhere in the Bible is there a requirement for wedding ceremonies. Wedding ceremonies are of Pagan origin. But Christianity leaned that Wedding ceremonies are good.
  3. Polygamy was phased out of Christianity…probably after 70 ad. The Jews practiced polygamy on a moderate scale until 1000 ad. Christian learned that polygamy is wrong.
  4. Christianity learned that women should have the right to pick their own husbands.
  5. Christianity is still learning that women should be “equal” in the church and society.
  6. Satan did not create sex or anything to do with it. From start to finish there is no sin between lovers.
Thank you Grailhunter

BreezeWood Can you please comment and reply to each point that GH makes above?

I would like to see and understand what you believe OUTSIDE the previous framework of citing Catholics and 4th Century Christian theology that I am not attached to either.

Grailhunter has graciously spelled out some of his points above.

Can we start here instead?

Thank you BreezeWood
and special thanks to Grailhunter

I would like to learn from what you two share back and forth. If I can see where you agree is right and universal truth,
And where you both say either the RCC or the Christians have been teaching wrong,
I would like us to have a discussion without accusing either
* BW of only seeking to :argue against the RCC" or against Christian supporters but actually addressing the CONTENT of beliefs
* me of somehow depending on false Christian or Catholic teachings from the Bible which also distracts from the CONTENT of beliefs

Thank you both
I believe you both have a lot more depth and detail to share, but I cannot see that if the posts just get deflected into blaming one person group or another.
GH made a clear list of points that aren't motivated by attacking or discrediting a person/group. I can follow that better!

If we can please stick to content and points of policies, as GH did above,
This will help me understand. Thank you!

BreezeWood you are VERY good at picking through what someone posts and replying.can you please do this with GH's posts so I can try to follow your criticism? Thanks BW this will help!

Last edited:
emilynghiem

Whilst anyone has free choice to believe what they want but not to ram it down everyone's throat.
The Christians immediately alienated themselves when they asked rational human beings to accept immaculate conception and virgin births.
In the hearts they know it bullshit and don't want to associate with it.
So when did they lose their way?
At the very beginning.

Thanks BreezeWood

View attachment 508639

Which ones:
* The Bible

Thank you.

Thank you Grailhunter

BreezeWood Can you please comment and reply to each point that GH makes above?

I would like to see and understand what you believe OUTSIDE the previous framework of citing Catholics and 4th Century Christian theology that I am not attached to either.

Grailhunter has graciously spelled out some of his points above.

Can we start here instead?

Thank you BreezeWood
and special thanks to Grailhunter

I would like to learn from what you two share back and forth. If I can see where you agree is right and universal truth,
And where you both say either the RCC or the Christians have been teaching wrong,
I would like us to have a discussion without accusing either
* you/BW of only seeking to argue against the RCC or against Christian supporters but actually addressing the CONTENT of beliefs
* me of somehow depending on Christian or Catholic teachings from.the Bible which also distracts from the CONTENT of beliefs

Thank you both
I believe you both have a lot more depth and detail,but I cannot see that if the posts just get deflected into blaming one person group or another.

If we can please stick to content and points of policies, as GH did above,
This will help me understand. Thank you!
What you need to do is take what I tell you and look it up. And do the same for BW. That is the best way for you to learn on the more complex topics. There is no short cuts. If you take a topic and research it...you will learn other things along the way. Debates will get you nowhere.
Now if you want to know what the Catholics were wrong on....that is incorrect doctrines.

1 The formula for the trinity. Three persons one God is false. There is a political explanation for this as well as intrigue. Three God united in a Godhead of sorts is more accurate. The word Trinity does not appear in the Bible.
2. The doctrine of Original Sin is false. Sin is not transferred through sex or from parents to children.
3. The doctrine of church controlled salvation, which is called different things but basically "Ecclesiam nulla salus" Salvation is a personal thing between us and Christ.
4. The phrase Virgin Mary does not appear in the scriptures. She was a virgin before God impregnated her...and all the terms and subsequently results in the Bible indicate normal sex. So she was not a virgin after being impregnated, so not a virgin after the delivery of Christ, which was normal.
5. The Catholic estimation of what "Mary" was or is, is inaccurate to a degree. First off we have to get into the real names...so you have to excuse me here. The name of the mother of Christ was Miriam...Hebrew...went through the Latin...Maria...then to English Mary. She is the mother of Christ but "Mother of God" is ambiguous and build on misconceptions and changes to the scriptures. As far as her miracles over the centuries, I am sure some are true and some are not. I can say that because I have had visual and audio conversations with her three times. So she is active, I am a witness to that. Now is she a mediator or intercessor for us? I do not know.

BACK TO THE NAMES...
God is a title....not a name. All of the names of God the Father and God the Son...were removed from the Bible, Old and New Testament. This story is complex but in the Old Testament God's name appeared around 6,000 times....not going through the details....but the names were removed and replaced with God or Lord. His name is Yahweh...Christ's name is Yeshua...In the original Greek His name appeared as Ἰησοῦς. Christ was not Greek and His mother did not give Him a Greek name. Then there is the "J" slam...the letter "J" came out around 1400 years after the biblical era and did not become popular until around mid 1600's The letter "J" nor its pronunciation existed in any known language before that. But for persons, places, and things in the Bible they removed the "Y's" and replaced them with "J's" All in all about 35,000 modification to the scriptures....just to remove the names of the Gods from the Bible. You can confirm this with something as inexpensive as a Strong's Exhaustive Concordance.

The name of the Holy Spirit was never revealed in the Bible because it would be too shocking. The Holy Spirit is a God so you can bet that, that God has a name.

Back to Catholic doctrines we would have to go through them all and it would take some time. The Catholic attitude toward women and sex probably caused more harm than anything. It lead to the atrocities of the witch-hunts and inquisitions. Horrors and gruesome atrocities that would probably challenge any evil that has happened on earth. And it was at the hands of the church...

Because we have no vocabulary for an event having no antecedent, people commonly interpose comforting suppositions and sentiments to answer "How did this come to be?". Often, this is in the form hypothesizing an agent acting somehow from outside our understanding and our physical universe. Of course, this only extends the question without answering it. Thus, the argument becomes an appeal to sentiment and feelings.
All of this is totally understandable, given the mind of man. We need to be generous and gentle in our dealing with such speculation. Ultimately, however, the fact is that some things are not known for certain and may never be. What we do know is that the function of the human brain is extremely complex and, so far, mysterious. Jesus said, "The kingdom of heaven is within you." That may be much more true than even the 'faithful' understand.

Thanks BreezeWood

View attachment 508639

Which ones:
* The Bible

Thank you.

Is it Christian, Catholic or some other term you would call that religious abuse?

the religion of antiquity: eden to noah to the 1st century and to the present day. the triumph of good vs evil - purity as the means for admission to the Everlasting
- much of that book is originated from spoken conformations of religious underpinning established through verbal narratives -
not sure I have not made obvious my beliefs from day one - or have already done so in this thread.

1. I do not rely on the Bible. Where is @BreezeWood getting this?
My understanding came to me from God through the Holy Spirit/Jesus Christ
do you deny that books uninterrupted history of persecution and victimization of the innocent -
- there is no messiah nor in the 1st century was that ever a consideration - that forgery alone is the corruption of the single christian publication.
again, emily plays the innocents card when actual dialogue is not of their liking and which a serious response is not forthcoming.

christians subordinate, your affliction is bing - not breeze wood.

@BreezeWood
Here ding and or Grailhunter
Can you please decipher into 8th grade language
this post from BreezeWood that exceeded my ability to interpret indirectly by empathy since I don't follow the science:

So in the context of the Big Bang there is no physical singularity because the universe was expanding and not collapsing. The singularity occurs when running the equations backwards to the point of origin. Black holes may be a different matter.
So in the context of the Big Bang there is no physical singularity because the universe was expanding and not collapsing.
you are a broken record -

there is no collapse, the compaction occurs without ever changing direction as pointed out previously. the cyclical transition is the moment of singularity.

the same as the boomerang returns to its point of origin never changing direction -

bb - the finite angle of trajectory in a vacuum is the compaction of matter as the mirror image of its expulsion.

your problem of comprehension is yours alone - bb is a cyclical event.
this post from @BreezeWood
there is no collapse, the compaction occurs without ever changing direction as pointed out previously. the cyclical transition is the moment of singularity.

the same as the boomerang returns to its point of origin never changing direction -

bb - the finite angle of trajectory in a vacuum is the compaction of matter as the mirror image of its expulsion.

.... the post is the simple explanation for a cyclical bb - revolving moments of singularity, transitioning between matter and energy.

the material being expelled (expanding universe) from its origin is directed at a finite angle of trajectory that returns all the material at the same time as a mirror image to the exact same location of its origin forcing by its momentum recompaction causing the conversion from matter back into energy and the inevitable next cyclical expansion when the compaction to energy is complete and a new moment of singularity is achieved.

the boomerang theory -

the spoken religion of antiquity is only 6 words in length - the triumph of good vs evil - required for admission to the Everlasting.
Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.
the above is a forgery written in the 4th century christian bible, forgeries and fallacies throughout not just the christian bible but all three desert religions - their recorded histories are similar for their persecution and victimization of the innocent.

they are unrepentant to this day. without justice the religion of antiquity and its final judgment is all but certain. -

not sure emily that you have not understood from the beginning.
Okay BreezeWood
I will try to pinpoint where you gave clarifications I can follow. Thank you

1. Now I understand you believe in CYCLICAL not LINEAR process.

I believe Universal truth can be presented either way, or both ways, regardless if they contradict each other or not.

If one person focuses on Eternal truth or the Infinite Universe as having no beginning or no end, that is like viewing God as self existent without beginning or end.

If someone wants to focus on the RELATIONSHIP between the GODHEAD or conscious awareness of God's will or truth by human conscience (and call this connection CHRIST) then this relationship with and personification of the GODHEAD as Heavenly Father has a linear history and process.

However the stages are also cyclical WITHIN that progression, like canons sung in rounds.

I see these linear AND cyclical processes as included in the same holistic process.

I do not find it helpful but damaging to argue for one against the other when these systems are running concurrently and depend on each person's spiritual perspective and process.

2. BreezeWood also pointed to the "forgery" behind the Christian claim that Jesus is the only way to the Father/Universal Truth of Life.

BreezeWood are you saying that the Catholic way of teaching "Jesus as the only way" has attached false conditions that make this untrue?

Are you open to more universal ways of interpreting "what is the way to Universal Truth of Life" and THEN explaining that "going through Christ Jesus" HAS to mean that path in order for such statement to be true?

If the concept of "only going through Jesus to receive the Father" were CLARIFIED to specify the step, process or connection that YOU are saying is correct, would that solve the problem?

Can the INTERPRETATION be corrected to match the true universal process?

I.E. In order for [statement X] to be true, it would have to mean [clarification Z].

How would you teach that verse in ordee for it to convey the real process of universal truth being received by man?

Last edited:
Thanks BreezeWood

View attachment 508639

Which ones:
* The Bible

Thank you.

the religion of antiquity: eden to noah to the 1st century and to the present day. the triumph of good vs evil - purity as the means for admission to the Everlasting
- much of that book is originated from spoken conformations of religious underpinning established through verbal narratives -
not sure I have not made obvious my beliefs from day one - or have already done so in this thread.

1. I do not rely on the Bible. Where is @BreezeWood getting this?
My understanding came to me from God through the Holy Spirit/Jesus Christ
do you deny that books uninterrupted history of persecution and victimization of the innocent -
- there is no messiah nor in the 1st century was that ever a consideration - that forgery alone is the corruption of the single christian publication.
again, emily plays the innocents card when actual dialogue is not of their liking and which a serious response is not forthcoming.

christians subordinate, your affliction is bing - not breeze wood.
Thank you BreezeWood
for pointing out again and clarifying again so I can follow you more specifically.

I went back and reread your previous post attached.

1. Since you are saying you follow the teachings from Eden to Noah and the 1st century, this aligns with the Early Church that taught Paradise on Earth and Brotherhood of Man for Peace.

I can follow that.
I do not understand why ding would throw you in with Atheists.

Except if you are also throwing out all the teachings after this point, instead of throwing out the Antichrist corruption mixing church with political conquest.
(While keeping the teachings that remained unaffected and not conditioned by worldly political agenda and abuse of mixing church and state authority to lose the message)

2. I see that because of this manmade corrupt influence (starting around 999 or 1000 the same date cited in "Saving Paradise" as when Crusades first used the symbol of Crosses for political conquest) you believe in dismissing ALL Christian Scripture and teachings beyond that point as Polluted and Corrupted.

Is this why ding cannot distinguish you from an Atheist?

I do not know of any such "atheist" who accepts Older teachings but stops at Crusades and throws out the Bible and other teachings after that historical point.

3. If you believe the workings in life are CYCLICAL, can we apply that approach here instead of LINEAR conditions.

The Cyclical process goes and stay negative when we stay stuck in past thinking, hold grudges and demand "the other person or group needs to change" before agreeing to stop holding on to the burden of blame.

This CYCLE is broken by agreeing to let go of the mutual blame for the purpose of addressing and fixing the problem.

Can we agree to apply this process back to the point where the corruption or forgery occurred?

BreezeWood for the Cyclical spiritual process to work, we cannot stay stuck in a linear spot. We need to work through this to move forward amd grow, which in the cyclical realm is a spiral and positive ripple effect.

What is your mechanism to break free from the linear thinking and trap?

What do you call this in your cyclical system?

Thank you BreezeWood

I do not see you as an Atheist but against false theology.

You have beliefs in higher spiritual truths just not the way Catholics or Christians teach this.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210706-135644_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210706-135644_Chrome.jpg
    145.2 KB · Views: 20
@BreezeWood
this post from BreezeWood that exceeded my ability to interpret indirectly by empathy since I don't follow the science:

So in the context of the Big Bang there is no physical singularity because the universe was expanding and not collapsing. The singularity occurs when running the equations backwards to the point of origin. Black holes may be a different matter.
So in the context of the Big Bang there is no physical singularity because the universe was expanding and not collapsing.
you are a broken record -

this post from @BreezeWood

.... the post is the simple explanation for a cyclical bb - revolving moments of singularity, transitioning between matter and energy.

the material being expelled (expanding universe) from its origin is directed at a finite angle of trajectory that returns all the material at the same time as a mirror image to the exact same location of its origin forcing by its momentum recompaction causing the conversion from matter back into energy and the inevitable next cyclical expansion when the compaction to energy is complete and a new moment of singularity is achieved.

the boomerang theory -

the spoken religion of antiquity is only 6 words in length - the triumph of good vs evil - required for admission to the Everlasting.
Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.
the above is a forgery written in the 4th century christian bible, forgeries and fallacies throughout not just the christian bible but all three desert religions - their recorded histories are similar for their persecution and victimization of the innocent.

they are unrepentant to this day. without justice the religion of antiquity and its final judgment is all but certain. -

Okay BreezeWood

1. Now I understand you believe in CYCLICAL not LINEAR process.

I believe Universal truth can be presented either way, or both ways, regardless if they contradict each other or not.

If one person focuses on Eternal truth or the Infinite Universe as having no beginning or no end, that is like viewing God as self existent without beginning or end.

If someone wants to focus on the RELATIONSHIP between the GODHEAD or conscious awareness of God's will or truth by human conscience (and call this connection CHRIST) then this relationship with and personification of the GODHEAD as Heavenly Father has a linear history and process.

However the stages are also cyclical WITHIN that progression, like canons sung in rounds.

I see these linear AND cyclical processes as included in the same holistic process.

I do not find it helpful but damaging to argue for one against the other when these systems are running concurrently and depend on each person's spiritual perspective and process.

2. BreezeWood also pointed to the "forgery" behind the Christian claim that Jesus is the only way to the Father/Universal Truth of Life.

BreezeWood are you saying that the Catholic way of teaching "Jesus as the only way" has attached false conditions that make this untrue?

Are you open to more universal ways of interpreting "what is the way to Universal Truth of Life" and THEN explaining that "going through Christ Jesus" HAS to mean that path in order for such statement to be true?

If the concept of "only going through Jesus to receive the Father" were CLARIFIED to specify the step, process or connection that YOU are saying is correct, would that solve the problem?

Can the INTERPRETATION be corrected to match the true universal process?

I.E. In order for [statement X] to be true, it would have to mean [clarification Z].

How would you teach that verse in ordee for it to convey the real process of universal truth being received by man?

there must be several dozen topics covered in your posts - not sure really what to make of it.

christianity is a madeup religion by those that crucified the 1st century religious itinerant and who have been using that tragedy for their own nefarious purposes. and have continued to persecute and victimize (crucify) the innocent from that time to the present.

the religion of antiquity to be revised would require bringing the crucifiers to justice - and that would include rewriting or simply abandoning the christian bible for a publication in compliance with the prescribed religion set at the time of noah. the religion of antiquity - the triumph of good vs evil - there is no messiah.

AnkitDS
Here is the link to the thread where ding and BreezeWood
went into more depth with Scientific explanations than I could follow

Can you look at what they were debating?
Can you start a new thread using simpler terms and invite ding and Breezewood to reply? To "tag" them or other members, type @ before typing their username and it will show up highlighted like a link.
This will let them know they are being "tagged" or paged to read your post and reply.

the boomerang theory -

AnkitDS
More from BreezeWood

there must be several dozen topics covered in your posts - not sure really what to make of it.

christianity is a madeup religion by those that crucified the 1st century religious itinerant and who have been using that tragedy for their own nefarious purposes. and have continued to persecute and victimize (crucify) the innocent from that time to the present.

the religion of antiquity to be revised would require bringing the crucifiers to justice - and that would include rewriting or simply abandoning the christian bible for a publication in compliance with the prescribed religion set at the time of noah. the religion of antiquity - the triumph of good vs evil - there is no messiah.
What was the prescribed religion of the mythic Noah?

Which ones:
* The Bible

Christianity existed before the Bible. The Catholic church was based on traditions long before there was a Bible.

What was the prescribed religion of the mythic Noah?
Can BreezeWood or GreatestIam
describe this reference? Thank you so much!

the parable of noah was an intervention before the catastrophic consequences would have occurred by the death of the reaming spirit capable to bring remission to humanity - noah.

the triumph of good vs evil in conclusion will be the day of judgement. with noah's passing all remaining during that time would have been evil - as that would have brought an end to humanity the heavens decided to intervene beforehand to exact judgement, the flood to give humanity a second chance for noah and those few others to start again.

the religion as prescribed to triumph one or the other in purity is the means through final judgement sought by a&e as their mission in order to accomplish remission from where they began their journey, the garden of eden.

the parable of noah was an intervention before the catastrophic consequences would have occurred by the death of the reaming spirit capable to bring remission to humanity - noah.

the triumph of good vs evil in conclusion will be the day of judgement. with noah's passing all remaining during that time would have been evil - as that would have brought an end to humanity the heavens decided to intervene beforehand to exact judgement, the flood to give humanity a second chance for noah and those few others to start again.

the religion as prescribed to triumph one or the other in purity is the means through final judgement sought by a&e as their mission in order to accomplish remission from where they began their journey, the garden of eden.
Thanks BreezeWood
What is the best process of helping people follow the right beliefs instead of the wrong teachings:
1. Threaten punishment
2. Explain the rewards that come with truth
3. Attack and denounce contrary teachings as false and other groups as selfish or deluded
4. Find the best ways of communicating with each person or audience.

What approaches have you found to be the most effective and successful in teaching others and correcting or stopping wrongful/false teachings?

Forum List

Back