Grammy's rating down 21% YOY, among worst ever...Hillary Clinton destroys everything she touches

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
Doesnt HILLARY CLINTON ATTACK women who have been sexually exploited?

What is she doing on a show where everyone was wearing a white flower to show support for the POUND ME TOO movement?

Lewinsky, Paula Jones, Gennifer Flowwer, Juanita Broderick?

How did hillary treat these women who were sexually abused by WILLIAM JEFFERSON CLINTON?

The entertainment industry is a bunch of fucking hypocrites.

TV Ratings: 2018 Grammys Tumble From Recent Years

The show, which ran a bloated three-and-a-half hours, was off an unfortunate 21 percent from 2017 in early numbers. Overnight returns from Nielsen Media give it a 12.7 rating among households — marking its biggest drop since the 2013, the year after the show swelled following the death of Whitney Houston.

Award show overload.
Low ratings... that’s what happens when you focus in an entire show on fucked politically correct hip-hop music.
They’re just a bunch of Hollywood types anyways, rapists and child molesters

What is she doing on a show where everyone was wearing a white flower to show support for the POUND ME TOO movement?

How did hillary treat these women who were sexually abused by WILLIAM JEFFERSON CLINTON?

The show, which ran a bloated three-and-a-half hours, was off an unfortunate 21 percent from 2017 in early numbers. Overnight returns from Nielsen Media give it a 12.7 rating among households — marking its biggest drop since the 2013, the year after the show swelled following the death of Whitney Houston.
You`re still stalking her? Seek help.

Give it up, Cupcake. We're just toughening her up for the inquisition by Gowdy & Associates.

Award show overload.
Low ratings... that’s what happens when you focus in an entire show on fucked politically correct hip-hop music.
If people didn't tune in, they didn't know the show was focused on politics. They didn't watch it.

Award show overload.
Isn't it cool that no one forces anyone to watch awards shows? The only part I liked was the tribute to Leonard Bernstein....."West Side Story", imo, is the best musical ever produced.

Award show overload.
If people didn't tune in, they didn't know the show was focused on politics. They didn't watch it.
Progressives are fucked up plain and simple

Award show overload.
Isn't it cool that no one forces anyone to watch awards shows? The only part I liked was the tribute to Leonard Bernstein....."West Side Story", imo, is the best musical ever produced.
I did not even know was going on until it was over that’s all important it is

Stalking? She is the one putting her mug on the screen every chance she gets. We would happily stop talking about her sorry ass if she would just stay in the woods.

Stalking? She is the one putting her mug on the screen every chance she gets. We would happily stop talking about her sorry ass if she would just stay in the woods.
Hildabeast has face only a mother could love, Slick Willy has always looked elsewhere for affection obviously

Yes, stalking. Look to who starts any H. Clinton thread here. Hint....it's not Democrats. And I'm sorry to hear that any report of her MAKES YOU....FORCES YOU to talk about her. How weak is that?

I knew it would be a bunch of leftist reach-around Trump bashing. For that VERY REASON I didn't tune in.

Assume only 1/3 of America would be turned off by that shit. That is a huge audience they just alienated.

Why?

It's not going to change things.

I am stalking Hillary....yet Hillary was ON THE FUCKING GRAMMY'S LAST NIGHT.

SHE LOST THE FUCKING ELECTION 15 MONTHS AGO.

SHE WON'T GO AWAY.

Forum List

Back