Grampa is drunk, who's joining me?

Today was my son in laws birthday so he had a few friends over. I was the first one out in Texas Holdem. Then he beat me in chess on an obvious move that I missed.

After that we played 80's trivia and I won my pride back.

Men At Work - Down Under - YouTube

Darling it's much too early for me, Cocktail Hour is 6pm my time and a lady cannot be seen drinking pre-Cocktail Hour it's very unbecoming.

Happy Birthday to your son-in-law.

Texas Hold 'em, I'm partial to Poker games and I have played Texas Hold 'em in Texas, I'm also a genius at Strip Poker, meaning I'm so genius I can remain in my underwear whilst all the men I choose are sans underwear :dev2:

OMG too shocking :eek-52: :eusa_dance:

But but but I'm a good girl these days, I'm not wild anymore, I'm dull and boring :eusa_doh::omg:

Today was my son in laws birthday so he had a few friends over. I was the first one out in Texas Holdem. Then he beat me in chess on an obvious move that I missed.

After that we played 80's trivia and I won my pride back.

Men At Work - Down Under - YouTube

Darling it's much too early for me, Cocktail Hour is 6pm my time and a lady cannot be seen drinking pre-Cocktail Hour it's very unbecoming.

Happy Birthday to your son-in-law.

Texas Hold 'em, I'm partial to Poker games and I have played Texas Hold 'em in Texas, I'm also a genius at Strip Poker, meaning I'm so genius I can remain in my underwear whilst all the men I choose are sans underwear :dev2:

OMG too shocking :eek-52: :eusa_dance:

But but but I'm a good girl these days, I'm not wild anymore, I'm dull and boring :eusa_doh::omg:
Menopause will do that to a girl. LOL LOL!

Forum List

Back