Grampa is drunk, who's joining me?

I don't even know why I'm drinking. 10 and a half hours of work, getting off at 1:30 AM. It's not even fun. :dunno:

raw

I don't even know why I'm drinking. 10 and a half hours of work, getting off at 1:30 AM. It's not even fun. :dunno:
I spent almost 600 dollars on Nintendos new system today for my grandson. I am drunk and crying for that reason lol

I thought it was only priced for $300. Did you order it from Nigeria?
Games bro. Wtf are you gonna do with a system without games and legit controllers?

What games did you get him?

I spent almost 600 dollars on Nintendos new system today for my grandson. I am drunk and crying for that reason lol

Games bro. Wtf are you gonna do with a system without games and legit controllers?

Zelda, 2,1 snap or some shit. A couple colored controllers and a pro controller.

I can't wait to kick his ass at Mario Karting. Eat my turtle you little mouthy bastard!

Zelda, 2,1 snap or some shit. A couple colored controllers and a pro controller.

I can't wait to kick his ass at Mario Karting. Eat my turtle you little mouthy bastard!

No Skyrim? :eek:

No Skyrim? :eek:
Been there, done that. This console is as much for me as it is him.

Question me and I'll lay some England Dan/John ford Coley on your ass. You've been warned!

Forum List

Back