Grand Jury summoned for Hillary Clinton

The wheels of justice may sometimes turn slowly, but they are turning. Hillary will answer for what she has done. Count on it.

Grand Jury summoned for Hillary Clinton (INDICTMENT!?)

Funny this isn't getting more attention. The Libtards are right on top of every story about Trump
eating a doughnut.
loosening his belt.
getting an orange transplant.
firing any official that's not working out for him.
any lawyer unable to work for him due to conflict.

HOW IS IT POSSIBLE they miss this????
Because it does not even reach the level of fake news or misinformation. Obviously, this is disinformation, news promoted for the purposeful purpose of disinforming and misleading.

Quality Fake News brought to you by a Right Wing blog you never heard of. Did anyone bother ro read that ridiculous story?
Fake news? Guess again. Here is the subpoena.

Goodlatte Subpoenas DOJ for Documents Related to FISA Abuse, Clinton Investigation, and McCabe Firing

f t # e
Washington, March 22, 2018 | Beth Breeding (2022255431) | 0 comments
Congressman Bob Goodlatte (R-Va.), Chairman of the House Judiciary Committee, today subpoenaed the Department of Justice for documents regarding charging decisions in the investigation surrounding former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s private email server, potential abuses of the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act, and the FBI’s Office of Professional Responsibility recommendation to fire former FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe.

Last year, the House Judiciary Committee and House Oversight and Government Reform Committee announced a joint investigation into decisions made and not made by the Department of Justice in 2016. As part of the joint investigation, Chairmen Goodlatte and Gowdy have repeatedly requested that the Justice Department hand over the 1.2 million documents relating to the investigation into former Secretary Clinton’s use of a private email server to send and receive classified information. To date, the Committees have received only a few thousand of the 1.2 million documents provided to the Inspector General. And since the Committees launched their investigation, it has come to light that the FBI’s Office of Professional Responsibility recommended the dismissal of former FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe, based in part on events related to the Clinton investigation.

Additionally, in February 2018, Chairman Goodlatte requested that the Justice Department and FBI provide documents related to potential abuses of the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act, a national security tool that allows the intelligence community to surveil foreign targets outside of the United States. To date, no documents have been provided to the House Judiciary Committee in response to this request

Below is the text of the letter to Deputy Attorney General Rosenstein subpoenaing these documents. The signed letter and subpoena can be found here.

The Honorable Rod J. Rosenstein
Deputy Attorney General
U.S. Department of Justice
950 Pennsylvania Ave. NW
Washington, D.C. 20530

Dear Mr. Rosenstein,

Four months have passed since Chairman Gowdy and I, along with Representatives Jordan, Meadows, Buck, and Ratcliffe, wrote you seeking documents related to our ongoing investigation regarding charging decisions in the investigation surrounding former Secretary Clinton’s private email server in 2016. To date, the Department has only produced a fraction of the documents that have been requested. In addition, in early February, I wrote the Department and the Federal Bureau of Investigation seeking documents related to potential abuses of the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act. No documents have been provided to the Committee in response to this request. Given the Department’s ongoing delays in producing these documents, I am left with no choice but to issue the enclosed subpoena to compel production of these documents.

Moreover, since our requests for documents related to the Clinton email server investigation were made, it has come to light that the FBI’s Office of Professional Responsibility recommended the dismissal of former FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe. This recommendation appears to be based, at least in part, on events related to the investigation surrounding former Secretary Clinton’s private email server. Accordingly, the subpoena additionally covers all documents and communications relied upon by FBI’s Office of Professional Responsibility in reaching its decision to recommend the dismissal of former Deputy Director McCabe.

Thank you for your prompt attention to this important matter. If any part of the production has been designated as classified pursuant to Executive Order 13526, please contact Committee majority staff so that arrangements may be made to ensure that the documents are handled appropriately within the House.

Sincerely,
Bob Goodlatte
Chairman

Where is there any indication in this letter that a Grand Jury has been empaneled in the Clinton Investigation?

Neither the Senate nor the House has the power to empanel a Grand Jury. Only prosecutors do that.
They brought in an outside prosecutor. Someone who doesn't work for the Justice Dept.

Who?

Here is the reply to that subpoena...

DoJ on Hse Judiciary Cmte's subpoenas: We are individually reviewing the remaining documents to ensure that they do not include GRAND JURY information, information about ongoing law enforcement actions involving American citizens, or privileged attorney-client communications.

Why would he make such a reply if there was no grand jury?

That's boilerplate language. It does not imply anything, let alone a Grand Jury specifically empaneled to investigate the Clintons.
I'm going by what was said. He mentioned a grand jury. That's a fact. Spin it any way you like, he did mention it. Also, if it was a 'boilerplate' response, he would have mentioned The House Judiciary Committee. Not a grand jury. Hillary is going down, along with a bunch of other crooks. By the time we know the full scope of this, it will go down as the biggest government scandal in US history. Bank on it. It's not wishful thinking. It is an intimate knowledge of human nature. Especially of those in power. Time will prove me correct. I'm going to bookmark this. I'll be referring to it again, so I can rub some liberal faces in it.

:lol:

When you want to believe so desperately, who am I to try to convince you otherwise?

You keep that faith alive, brother. One of these days, it's all gonna happen.
BTW. They have also brought in a separate “senior federal prosecutor” outside DC. Used to work in the Justice Department. Now, why would they be doing that?

So good little Trumpers like yourself will have something to grasp hold of as Trump's administration falls apart.
yea. as if holding onto this RUSSIA thing isn't even more pathetic.

That's boilerplate language. It does not imply anything, let alone a Grand Jury specifically empaneled to investigate the Clintons.
I'm going by what was said. He mentioned a grand jury. That's a fact. Spin it any way you like, he did mention it. Also, if it was a 'boilerplate' response, he would have mentioned The House Judiciary Committee. Not a grand jury. Hillary is going down, along with a bunch of other crooks. By the time we know the full scope of this, it will go down as the biggest government scandal in US history. Bank on it. It's not wishful thinking. It is an intimate knowledge of human nature. Especially of those in power. Time will prove me correct. I'm going to bookmark this. I'll be referring to it again, so I can rub some liberal faces in it.

When you want to believe so desperately, who am I to try to convince you otherwise?

BTW. They have also brought in a separate “senior federal prosecutor” outside DC. Used to work in the Justice Department. Now, why would they be doing that?

So good little Trumpers like yourself will have something to grasp hold of as Trump's administration falls apart.
We have this uncomfortable fact we have to deal with.Our spy and intelligence agencies insist that the Russians interfered in some way with our last Presidential election. A lot of rational Americans think we should get to the bottom of the issue. Maybe find out how much influence they had on putting the current President in the WH.

Last edited:

We have this uncomfortable fact we have to deal with.Our spy and intelligence agencies insist that the Russians interfered in some way with our last Presidential election. A lot of rational Americans think we should get to the bottom of the issue. Maybe find out how much influence they had on putting the current President in the WH.
Did anyone change their vote because of anything the Russians said or did? The answer is no. But hope springs eternal for the terminally stupid. They simply refuse to admit that Hillary lost because of Hillary. Bunch of sore losers. That's what this whole thing is about.

Did anyone change their vote because of anything the Russians said or did? The answer is no. But hope springs eternal for the terminally stupid. They simply refuse to admit that Hillary lost because of Hillary. Bunch of sore losers. That's what this whole thing is about.
You do not have an answer to your question. You claim to have one but you are unqualified to make your guess. Tell us please, what qualifies you to analyze to the point of making an academic and educated conclusion?

You do not have an answer to your question. You claim to have one but you are unqualified to make your guess. Tell us please, what qualifies you to analyze to the point of making an academic and educated conclusion?
Human nature and history. Neither is kind to liberals. All I need to do is have an understanding of how their warped little minds work. It's not difficult.

liberal_brain1.jpg

Well that and it foiled the intended take over by the one world gov crowd.

Human nature and history. Neither is kind to liberals. All I need to do is have an understanding of how their warped little minds work. It's not difficult.

View attachment 184775
Someday you may actually be able to articulate with something other than pictures and memes. Community college is amazing. They can teach you how to use words to express yourself.

The wheels of justice may sometimes turn slowly, but they are turning. Hillary will answer for what she has done. Count on it.

Grand Jury summoned for Hillary Clinton (INDICTMENT!?)

And the demonics couldn't stand when I was posting this bs on here, all they could do is deny it or move it into conspiracy. We warn and warn and sheep don't ever get it nor see it.

The bitch is a criminal and so is her rapist husband.

i'm sure they did.
i'm sure obama fucked with israel
i'm sure we fuck with them

what has yet to be proven is that trump worked with them in this. that's a pipe dream that is dying every day.

its just sad our own country has gotten to the point where we root for failure of the other side regardless of how it impacts the country on the whole.

Russia tried to interfere with the election just like it and other countries have for the last 50 years, nothing has changed.

And the same "intelligence officials" (some of which are guilty of lying and criminal conspiracy) that claim that Russia interfered also say that there is no evidence that a single vote was changed or influenced.

The reason this has become such a big deal now is because Hillary lost an election she was certain she had it in the bag. Despite all the criminal conspiracies, treason, and collusion that occured by the Democratic Party, Obama officials, the crooked totally corrupted media, and leadership of the FBI and CIA.

So they're now pointing their fingers at Trump, accusing him and his campaign of things THEY THEMSELVES are clearly guilty of, as a way to hide what they have done, and divert the public's attention. But when a second council is appointed, many of them will be indicted and heading to prison.

Last edited:
Here is the reply to that subpoena...

DoJ on Hse Judiciary Cmte's subpoenas:

Why would he make such a reply if there was no grand jury?

"We are individually reviewing the remaining documents to ensure that they do not include GRAND JURY information, information about ongoing law enforcement actions involving American citizens, or privileged attorney-client communications."

Because he said the magic words 'grand jury'..you report that as an indictment for Clinton?? All that means if that before they answer the Subpoena--they're going to review if any grand jury info is there..this is so far from a grand jury indictment..as to make your claim..and that of garbage blog,, meaningless.

But rock on..you do entertain.
There was a grand jury for Hillary?
no
Explain please:

"We are individually reviewing the remaining documents to ensure that they do not include GRAND JURY information, information about ongoing law enforcement actions involving American citizens, or privileged attorney-client communications."

Because he said the magic words 'grand jury'..you report that as an indictment for Clinton?? All that means if that before they answer the Subpoena--they're going to review if any grand jury info is there..this is so far from a grand jury indictment..as to make your claim..and that of garbage blog,, meaningless.

no
Explain please:

That is a quote from the letter OP posted as 'proof' that Clinton had been Subpoenaed by a Grand Jury.

no
Explain please:

That is a quote from the letter OP posted as 'proof' that Clinton had been Subpoenaed by a Grand Jury.
You know a grand jury hasn't been assembled but a sitting US Congressman doesn't. It's one way to look at it, I suppose.

Forum List

Back