Grand Rapids GOP Chair Introduces Donald Trump

Donald Trump was in Grand Rapids MI recently. He was introduced by the Chair of the Grand Rapids GOP. Here is the introduction video. Watch until the end.

And toro actually thinks this is a real video.

Says something important about leftist IQ.

Here's a video of the Michigan GOP chair. Listen to his voice in comparison.

Totally fake.

USMB left-piggies are desperate.

Last edited:

And toro actually thinks this is a real video.

Says something important about leftist IQ.

Here's a video of the Michigan GOP chair. Listen to his voice in comparison.

Totally fake.

What Toro thinks is always good for a laugh. Has he ever been right about anything?

That obviously real and not faked video nails MAGA to a tee.

And MAGA whining about something not being real all the while believing the oceans of unreal MAGA fantasyland nonsense is beyond irony.

Listen to the GOP chair's voice in the video I linked. and stop lying.

Donald Trump was in Grand Rapids MI recently. He was introduced by the Chair of the Grand Rapids GOP. Here is the introduction video. Watch until the end.

It's hilariously true but the format is gonna get the thread shut down. Should have put it in satire.

That obviously real and not faked video nails MAGA to a tee.

And MAGA whining about something not being real all the while believing the oceans of unreal MAGA fantasyland nonsense is beyond irony.
Science has shown that intelligence and suggestibility are inversely related.

The reason you and JLW actually believed that the video was real is because you are both very suggestible.

You are TDS afflicted morons.

I'm going to do my impression of MAGA now that this is branch has been moved.

WAAAHHH!! WAAAHHH!! WAAAHHH!! MY BRANCH HAS BEEN MOVED!! IT WAS TOTALLY REAL!! THIS IS SO UNFAIR!! EVERYONE IS OUT TO GET ME!! IT'S THE DEEP STATE MODS!! ALL THOSE 782 CRIMES I'VE BEEN ACCUSED OF ARE TOTALLY FALSE. WAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back