Grandpa Sanders to annnounce

Dude, are you kidding me? You say this:
As often as Sanders gets it wrong, which is always, and as much of a disaster as he'd be as president.
Then you tell us to say what he is correct on, when you can't say what he is wrong on. Get the fuck out of here.

I never said anything of the nature, the OP did.

Yet still no proof that he is correct!
Did you just delete your fucking post?
Kosh: As often as Sanders gets it wrong, which is always, and as much of a disaster as he'd be as president.

Nope! I never such a thing! The OP did..

My first post on this thread was ask you to provide proof that he is correct.

Yet none has appeared..
The OP didn't say this, and you deleted your fucking post.
Koch: As often as Sanders gets it wrong, which is always, and as much of a disaster as he'd be as president.
I posted what he is correct on, although you won't tell me what he's wrong on, oh wait... Nothing I can find.

Wrong! But being a far left drone you should be used to it.

I never made such a comment, the OP did.

My first post on this thread was to ask a far left drone like you to post what he has been correct about.
Oh, I did read it wrong, had my mind running like I'm on the right for a second..

This is great news! Sanders at least believes what he is saying and is true to it. Hillary is a lying piece of shit.
I actually can't disagree with that. As often as Sanders gets it wrong, which is always, and as much of a disaster as he'd be as president, he is consistent in his beliefs.

so was hitler.....just saying......

I never said anything of the nature, the OP did.

Yet still no proof that he is correct!
Kosh: As often as Sanders gets it wrong, which is always, and as much of a disaster as he'd be as president.

Yet none has appeared..
Koch: As often as Sanders gets it wrong, which is always, and as much of a disaster as he'd be as president.
I posted what he is correct on, although you won't tell me what he's wrong on, oh wait... Nothing I can find.

My first post on this thread was to ask a far left drone like you to post what he has been correct about.
Oh, I did read it wrong, had my mind running like I'm on the right for a second..

No your mind was operating in far left drone mode like it always does..

Now, where has been correct?

Yet none has appeared..

Already posted where he was correct, wealth inequality, corporations dodging taxes.. Name one example of him being wrong now.

Sanders is wrong on trade. He's wrong on income inequality. He's wrong on global warming (I dont even have to check his record. I already know what to expect).
SO what is he right about?
At least he's a candidate with some kind of resume beyond a name and a vagina. OK, I'm not sure about the vagina part. But in years past he would be something like a serious Dem candidate.

Yet none has appeared..

Already posted where he was correct, wealth inequality, corporations dodging taxes.. Name one example of him being wrong now.
He is wrong about both those things.

He is wrong about both those things.
No he's not, wealth inequality is real, corporations do dodge taxes and get "corporate welfare" Prove he is wrong. Global warming is a fact, get over it and stop sucking the cock of the koch brothers. (Hehe)

Yet none has appeared..

Actually you posted the far left religious dogma, which is usually wrong!

What the fuck?
You're almost as bad as politicalchic

This is great news! Sanders at least believes what he is saying and is true to it. Hillary is a lying piece of shit.
I actually can't disagree with that. As often as Sanders gets it wrong, which is always, and as much of a disaster as he'd be as president, he is consistent in his beliefs.

so was hitler.....just saying......

Godwin's here already!? :rofl:

Obviously there are at least three here who are scared shitless of Bernie Sanders.

Bernie Sanders is a sacrificial goat. He has no chance against the Clintons. He'll burn up after awhile.

Think of his candidacy as a puppet show. Meaningless. A few activists with strong body odor will get worked up and Hillary will (insincerely) thank Sanders for raising important issues. Sound and fury signifying nothing.

I'm hoping for some serious opposition to the Clintons within the party.

What the fuck?

Says the far left drone!

Claim one thing bernie sanders is wrong on...

Well there the whole thing that one persons need obligates government to confiscate someone else's property to satisfy that need.
Find a leftist on this site who disagrees with that.
If you think taxes are stealing property.... :lame2:
Claim one thing bernie sanders is wrong on...

Well there the whole thing that one persons need obligates government to confiscate someone else's property to satisfy that need.
Where does bernie want to do this? Idiot.

It was in your list of things that are in"correct"
Really now? Keep spewing your partisan bullshit.

What the fuck?

Says the far left drone!
Probably worse then politicalchic, although that's a little hard. Calling anyone who disagrees with you when you're wrong a drone doesn't help discussion, you should get off of this site.

Forum List

Back