Grandpa Sanders to annnounce

This is great news! Sanders at least believes what he is saying and is true to it. Hillary is a lying piece of shit.
I actually can't disagree with that. As often as Sanders gets it wrong, which is always, and as much of a disaster as he'd be as president, he is consistent in his beliefs.

so was hitler.....just saying......

Godwin's here already!? :rofl:

Obviously there are at least three here who are scared shitless of Bernie Sanders.

Oh my the far left drones and their incorrect comments!

Wrong! But being a far left drone you should be used to it.

I never made such a comment, the OP did.

My first post on this thread was to ask a far left drone like you to post what he has been correct about.
Oh, I did read it wrong, had my mind running like I'm on the right for a second..

No your mind was operating in far left drone mode like it always does..

Now, where has been correct?
Already posted where he was correct, wealth inequality, corporations dodging taxes.. Name one example of him being wrong now.
He is wrong about both those things.
No he's not, wealth inequality is real, corporations do dodge taxes and get "corporate welfare" Prove he is wrong. Global warming is a fact, get over it and stop sucking the cock of the koch brothers. (Hehe)
True. Musical talent inquality is real too. What are you going to do about it?
Corporations act based on the incentives given them by government. What laws have been broken?
Global warming is the most discredited theory in science since Piltdown Man. Quit smoking liberal cum.

I dont even have to check his record. I already know what to expect

Classic.
Sigline material.
OH gee, look ghere. Of course I was right. I am almost always right.
Bernie Sanders Global Warming Debate Is Over The Daily Caller
Global warming has not stopped... please don't start spreading the debunked bullshit... Lord monckton? Jesus christ, Bernie listens to actual scientists.
No evidence of warming for 10 years. Computer models were shown to be wrong.

Oh, I did read it wrong, had my mind running like I'm on the right for a second..

Already posted where he was correct, wealth inequality, corporations dodging taxes.. Name one example of him being wrong now.
No he's not, wealth inequality is real, corporations do dodge taxes and get "corporate welfare" Prove he is wrong. Global warming is a fact, get over it and stop sucking the cock of the koch brothers. (Hehe)
Corporations act based on the incentives given them by government. What laws have been broken?
Global warming is the most discredited theory in science since Piltdown Man. Quit smoking liberal cum.
So Bernie is not wrong that massive wealth inequality exists and the rich get richer despite productivity, etc.. Good to know.
Global warming isn't discredited, only partisan hacks think that, and repost the same debunked bullshit over and over again. Really? Corporations are receiving government welfare, tax cuts, dodging taxes... and Bernie knows this happens, and wants to stop it, he is not wrong there either. So, essentially, he's not wrong and you're a partisan hack.

Actually you posted the far left religious dogma, which is usually wrong!
What the fuck?
You're almost as bad as politicalchic

Says the far left drone!
Probably worse then politicalchic, although that's a little hard. Calling anyone who disagrees with you when you're wrong a drone doesn't help discussion, you should get off of this site.

Well you are and have proven to be a far left drone.

Also had a mod tell me this is not a discussion board it is a board for "entertainment"

Yes you are a far left drone and have spewed the far left religious dogma..

I know this guy is a sacrificial lamb and will not come close to getting the nomination, but if the far left does not produce anyone else.It would show their true colors...

At least in 2008 it looked like you had a choice, even though you did not.

He's a moonbat. His role is to make hiLIARy seem sane by comparison.

-- and in comes one of the wags I just mentioned, carrying a cut-n-paste of his own nonspecific post from another thread. They just keep proving me right.

Classic.
Sigline material.
Global warming has not stopped... please don't start spreading the debunked bullshit... Lord monckton? Jesus christ, Bernie listens to actual scientists.
Utter bullshit.
Global warming hiatus - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
It has been warming, idiot.

What the fuck?

Says the far left drone!
Probably worse then politicalchic, although that's a little hard. Calling anyone who disagrees with you when you're wrong a drone doesn't help discussion, you should get off of this site.

Also had a mod tell me this is not a discussion board it is a board for "entertainment"

I know this guy is a sacrificial lamb and will not come close to getting the nomination, but if the far left does not produce anyone else.It would show their true colors...

And you've proven your a partisan hack who ignores everything he disagrees with as a religion.

So Bernie is not wrong that massive wealth inequality exists and the rich get richer despite productivity, etc.. Good to know.
Global warming isn't discredited, only partisan hacks think that, and repost the same debunked bullshit over and over again. Really? Corporations are receiving government welfare, tax cuts, dodging taxes... and Bernie knows this happens, and wants to stop it, he is not wrong there either. So, essentially, he's not wrong and you're a partisan hack.
There is no "massive wealth inequality." It is a non problem.
Global warming doesnt exist beyond the minds of libs
Bernie wants some corporations to receive gov't welfare. Like green energy. So he is a hypocrite too. Just like you no doubt.
There is no tax dodging. That is a liberal meme.
You are a moron.

The irony impaired comments from the far left drones.

Wealth inequality is a term used to rally the troops, nothing more. However you will still vote for a person (even Hilary) if the far left tells you to!

What the fuck?

Says the far left drone!

And you've proven your a partisan hack who ignores everything he disagrees with as a religion.

Says the far left drone!

You really are irony impaired aren't you!

And yes the far left is a religion and the most dangerous on the planet.

Classic.
Sigline material.
Utter bullshit.
It has taken a break in warming which means it's been warming.
DO you think before you post?

Bernie wants some corporations to receive gov't welfare. Like green energy. So he is a hypocrite too. Just like you no doubt.
You are a moron.
Ok, here we go again... Massive wealth inequality exists, tell me more about where the majority of wealth produced is going, and how much money is owned by the wealthy. Jesus christ... Beyond the minds of libs? Global warming isn't an american issue with al gore, it's an internationally accepted fact accepted by all international scientific organizations and almost all climate scientists, ironically, those who deny global warming are supported by big oil and coal.. Hm, interesting. You can't call facts a liberal meme, and I'm done fueling hatred.

Classic.
Sigline material.
Utter bullshit.
It has taken a break in warming which means it's been warming.
DO you think before you post?
Yes, I do, and you should respect what I've posted and actually read it.
The current slowdown period began in about 1998 - an El Niño year of record warm temperatures. Since then, even though the overall climate system has continued to accumulate energy due to Earth's positive energy budget,[5][6] the available temperature readings at earth's surface appear to show a slower rate of increase in surface warming than in the prior decade.
Still warming.

What the fuck?

Says the far left drone!

Says the far left drone!

It's sort of funny how most right wingers on this site are either racist, homophobic, sexist, label anyone who disagrees with him as having a mental disorder... Meh, I don't care anymore.

You are a moron.
Ok, here we go again... Massive wealth inequality exists, tell me more about where the majority of wealth produced is going, and how much money is owned by the wealthy. Jesus christ... Beyond the minds of libs? Global warming isn't an american issue with al gore, it's an internationally accepted fact accepted by all international scientific organizations and almost all climate scientists, ironically, those who deny global warming are supported by big oil and coal.. Hm, interesting. You can't call facts a liberal meme, and I'm done fueling hatred.

It existed when Stalin was running things as well, what is your point far left drone?

Says the far left drone!

Says the far left drone!

It's sort of funny how most right wingers on this site are either racist, homophobic, sexist, label anyone who disagrees with him as having a mental disorder... Meh, I don't care anymore.

Yes anyone that is not far left is automatically right wing!

All you keep doing is proving what a far left drone you are and how dangerous the far left religion truly is..

You are a moron.

It existed when Stalin was running things as well, what is your point far left drone?
What a pointless thing to bring up, the point is, Bernie isn't lying about wealth inequality. Keep calling me a drone if it makes you feel better.

Forum List

Back