🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

graphic and heart breaking

Iran has a huge airforce------I propose a UN action------get those planes and rescue the Syrians and the people in Iraq and in Yemen under siege------and grab part of Iran and set up a refuge area------administered by the red cross

Claudette-----I am just brainstorming-----there has to be a way------swams of people ---desperate

arm them

sure----like we armed the TALIBAN in the 1980s

so what

if you dont like it

stop complaining when they die in place

Iran has a huge airforce------I propose a UN action------get those planes and rescue the Syrians and the people in Iraq and in Yemen under siege------and grab part of Iran and set up a refuge area------administered by the red cross

Claudette-----I am just brainstorming-----there has to be a way------swams of people ---desperate

arm them

so what

if you dont like it

arm four year old babies?

tens of millions of people have "died trying to escape" government oppression or terrorism in human history.That's how the real world works...Life is rough. Not everyone will make it.

Let the u.n know you're interested in taking in some syrian or Rwandan refugees and you'll pay for their housing, education and food for life...maybe you could move in 6 or 8 of them.

Where did I say anything like that??? What is WRONG with you people? :cuckoo: Nucking futs angry is what you are! Take a pill or something.

I'm not "angry"...people die all the time trying to "escape" or illegally sneak into other countries...tough. That's how the real world works.

Whatever. Most of you need some intensive therapy, IMO.

Your stupid post has absolutely nothing to do with anything I've posted at all.
I think you really need to take a look at a map of the eastern Mediterranean before mindlessly driveling.

Hey dummy! What does it say here? And there is a map included if you would only click on the link and educate yourself, but continue to make a fool of yourself. Makes no difference to me. :)

Shocking images of drowned Syrian boy show tragic plight of refugees

A second image portrays a grim-faced policeman carrying the tiny body away. Within hours it had gone viral becoming the top trending picture on Twitter under the hashtag #KiyiyaVuranInsanlik (humanity washed ashore).

Turkish media identified the boy as three-year-old Aylan Kurdi and reported that his five-year-old brother had also met a similar death. Both had reportedly hailed from the northern Syrian town of Kobani, the site of fierce fighting between Islamic state insurgents and Kurdish forces earlier this year.

12 people died after two boats carrying a total of 23 people, capsized after setting off separately from the Akyarlar area of the Bodrum peninsula.

a better idea------allied forces land in the Kurdish mountain ranges ---from Iran all the way to Turkey------and render that
area ------REFUGE for all people-----muslims and Christians under siege by the current ongoing conflict------some people would have to be airlifted

let israel lead the charge, then...What are you waiting for?

Israel does not have the resources for that kind of operation---AND does not have enough popular support. Were Israel to do it------Berkeley jerks would be screaming ----BOMB them

Oh..I see..as usual the zionists want everyone else to fight each other while israel sits back and watches....

arm them

so what

if you dont like it

arm four year old babies?

really

they are all four year old babies

get real

a better idea------allied forces land in the Kurdish mountain ranges ---from Iran all the way to Turkey------and render that
area ------REFUGE for all people-----muslims and Christians under siege by the current ongoing conflict------some people would have to be airlifted

The truth is Turkey is pretty much calling the shots. They see ISIS as largely a Arab, Christian and Kurd problem, none of whom care for much.

Turkey is almost as dangerous as is IRAN----and more dangerous than is ISIS

israel should attack them immediately, then..they are a threat (!) oy vey ze zufferink!

Where did I say anything like that??? What is WRONG with you people? :cuckoo: Nucking futs angry is what you are! Take a pill or something.

I'm not "angry"...people die all the time trying to "escape" or illegally sneak into other countries...tough. That's how the real world works.

I think you really need to take a look at a map of the eastern Mediterranean before mindlessly driveling.

Hey dummy! What does it say here? And there is a map included if you would only click on the link and educate yourself, but continue to make a fool of yourself. Makes no difference to me. :)

A second image portrays a grim-faced policeman carrying the tiny body away. Within hours it had gone viral becoming the top trending picture on Twitter under the hashtag #KiyiyaVuranInsanlik (humanity washed ashore).

Turkish media identified the boy as three-year-old Aylan Kurdi and reported that his five-year-old brother had also met a similar death. Both had reportedly hailed from the northern Syrian town of Kobani, the site of fierce fighting between Islamic state insurgents and Kurdish forces earlier this year.

12 people died after two boats carrying a total of 23 people, capsized after setting off separately from the Akyarlar area of the Bodrum peninsula.

The boy and his family were from northern Syria. That is what all the articles I've read say. Now, unless you can come up with something saying else wise, then shut up please.

Give it up. Let her/him wallow in ditzyness.

The boy and his family were from northern Syria. That is what all the articles I've read say. Now, unless you can come up with something saying else wise, then shut up please.

fuck you dumbass

Give it up. Let her/hem wallow in ditzyness.

I'm sorry that you do not understand what is going on. What happened was the boat capsized and the people washed up on the shore of Turkey. They were from Syria and heading to Greece. :) READ. THE. LINKS. Then maybe you can understand what happened. Lol.

yes agreed

fuck you dumbass

Ahem, you are the dumbass here. Those people were from Syria, heading to Greece when their boat capsized and their bodies washed up on the shores of Turkey. :) Get your facts straight before you make yourself look foolish next time. Just trying to help you. ;)

I'm sorry that you do not understand what is going on. What happened was the boat capsized and the people washed up on the shore of Turkey. They were from Syria and heading to Greece. :) READ. THE. LINKS. Then maybe you can understand what happened. Lol.

they were trying to enter greece..(or wherever they were allegedly going) ILLEGALLY....there are consequences.

yes agreed

Sorry that you are so angry because you are wrong. Lol. Funny to me though. :lol: I mean, all you have to do is read the links provided for you and you can know what is really going on and not what your crazy brain tells you.

fuck you dumbass

Ahem, you are the dumbass here. Those people were from Syria, heading to Greece when their boat capsized and their bodies washed up on the shores of Turkey. :) Get your facts straight before you make yourself look foolish next time. Just trying to help you. ;)
Sure, they took a boat from Syria, sailed 100s of miles along the Turkish coast and sank just before they got to Greece. It's very fashionable these since it's so much easier than going across Turkey.

Idiot!

they were trying to enter greece..(or wherever they were allegedly going) ILLEGALLY....there are consequences.

What does that have to do with my post?

Israel does not have the resources for that kind of operation---AND does not have enough popular support. Were Israel to do it------Berkeley jerks would be screaming ----BOMB them

Oh..I see..as usual the zionists want everyone else to fight each other while israel sits back and watches....

your post is idiotic I was born in the USA -----as were my parents -----and even some of my grandparents-----I look realistically on the situation------BTW----I also served in the US NAVY as did my father, and son. He was part of the US rescue team that pulled Lebanese citizens out of the line of fire------back then-----It was only a small operation but he carried babies to his ship. Israel is in no position to do it----
the US navy and airforce can do lots. If they got some help from the IDF-------the islamo Nazis of the world like you would go ballistic

What does that have to do with my post?

the reason that boy is dead is because his family tried to enter a foreign country illegally.

fuck you dumbass

Sure, they took a boat from Syria, sailed 100s of miles along the Turkish coast and sank just before they got to Greece. It's very fashionable these since it's so much easier going across Turkey.

Idiot!

Uh, there's a war going on, and Turkey isn't just letting people in, you know! You see here?? You really need to understand the story before you comment, I think. Just some friendly advice. :)

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...m-away-and-isis-militants-watch-10319180.html

syrian-boy-drowned-mediterranean-tragedy-artists-respond-aylan-kurdi-21__700.jpg

Forum List

Back