graphic and heart breaking

a better idea------allied forces land in the Kurdish mountain ranges ---from Iran all the way to Turkey------and render that
area ------REFUGE for all people-----muslims and Christians under siege by the current ongoing conflict------some people would have to be airlifted

let israel lead the charge, then...What are you waiting for?

Israel does not have the resources for that kind of operation---AND does not have enough popular support. Were Israel to do it------Berkeley jerks would be screaming ----BOMB them

Oh..I see..as usual the zionists want everyone else to fight each other while israel sits back and watches....

your post is idiotic I was born in the USA -----as were my parents -----and even some of my grandparents-----I look realistically on the situation------BTW----I also served in the US NAVY as did my father, and son. He was part of the US rescue team that pulled Lebanese citizens out of the line of fire------back then-----It was only a small operation but he carried babies to his ship. Israel is in no position to do it----
the US navy and airforce can do lots. If they got some help from the IDF-------the islamo Nazis of the world like you would go ballistic

yeah...right...no more american blood for zionists....you guys sort out your own problems and let the chips fall where they will.

12 people died after two boats carrying a total of 23 people, capsized after setting off separately from the Akyarlar area of the Bodrum peninsula.
Give it up. Let her/hem wallow in ditzyness.

I'm sorry that you do not understand what is going on. What happened was the boat capsized and the people washed up on the shore of Turkey. They were from Syria and heading to Greece. :) READ. THE. LINKS. Then maybe you can understand what happened. Lol.

they were trying to enter greece..(or wherever they were allegedly going) ILLEGALLY....there are consequences.

What does that have to do with my post?

the reason that boy is dead is because his family tried to enter a foreign country illegally.

I think that you would be surprised what you would do if you were truly desperate.

Give it up. Let her/hem wallow in ditzyness.

I'm sorry that you do not understand what is going on. What happened was the boat capsized and the people washed up on the shore of Turkey. They were from Syria and heading to Greece. :) READ. THE. LINKS. Then maybe you can understand what happened. Lol.

they were trying to enter greece..(or wherever they were allegedly going) ILLEGALLY....there are consequences.

What does that have to do with my post?

the reason that boy is dead is because his family tried to enter a foreign country illegally.

I think that you would be surprised what you would do if you were truly desperate.

nevertheless..this isn't about me.

12 people died after two boats carrying a total of 23 people, capsized after setting off separately from the Akyarlar area of the Bodrum peninsula.

The boy and his family were from northern Syria. That is what all the articles I've read say. Now, unless you can come up with something saying else wise, then shut up please.

fuck you dumbass

Ahem, you are the dumbass here. Those people were from Syria, heading to Greece when their boat capsized and their bodies washed up on the shores of Turkey. :) Get your facts straight before you make yourself look foolish next time. Just trying to help you. ;)
Sure, they took a boat from Syria, sailed 100s of miles along the Turkish coast and sank just before they got to Greece. It's very fashionable these since it's so much easier going across Turkey.

Idiot!

Uh, there's a war going on, and Turkey isn't just letting people in, you know! You see here?? You really need to understand the story before you comment, I think. Just some friendly advice. :)

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...m-away-and-isis-militants-watch-10319180.html
I don't know why I bother:

Syrian refugees cross into Turkey - in pictures

a better idea------allied forces land in the Kurdish mountain ranges ---from Iran all the way to Turkey------and render that
area ------REFUGE for all people-----muslims and Christians under siege by the current ongoing conflict------some people would have to be airlifted

let israel lead the charge, then...What are you waiting for?

Israel does not have the resources for that kind of operation---AND does not have enough popular support. Were Israel to do it------Berkeley jerks would be screaming ----BOMB them

Oh..I see..as usual the zionists want everyone else to fight each other while israel sits back and watches....

your post is idiotic I was born in the USA -----as were my parents -----and even some of my grandparents-----I look realistically on the situation------BTW----I also served in the US NAVY as did my father, and son. He was part of the US rescue team that pulled Lebanese citizens out of the line of fire------back then-----It was only a small operation but he carried babies to his ship. Israel is in no position to do it----
the US navy and airforce can do lots. If they got some help from the IDF-------the islamo Nazis of the world like you would go ballistic

yeah...right...no more american blood for zionists....you guys sort out your own problems and let the chips fall where they will.

oh gee-----another islamo Nazi parrot------saving Syrians FOR ZIONISM ..mayonnaise A ZIONIST PLOT TO CONTROL THE WORLD

The boy and his family were from northern Syria. That is what all the articles I've read say. Now, unless you can come up with something saying else wise, then shut up please.

fuck you dumbass

Ahem, you are the dumbass here. Those people were from Syria, heading to Greece when their boat capsized and their bodies washed up on the shores of Turkey. :) Get your facts straight before you make yourself look foolish next time. Just trying to help you. ;)
Sure, they took a boat from Syria, sailed 100s of miles along the Turkish coast and sank just before they got to Greece. It's very fashionable these since it's so much easier going across Turkey.

Idiot!

Uh, there's a war going on, and Turkey isn't just letting people in, you know! You see here?? You really need to understand the story before you comment, I think. Just some friendly advice. :)

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...m-away-and-isis-militants-watch-10319180.html

Buddy, buddy, buddy. You were saying earlier that these people were trying to escape from Turkey. Should I go fetch your post? Or are you going to be a man about it and admit that you were wrong?

I understand that your first instinct is to throw a temper tantrum, but try to be a man, K? ;)

fuck you dumbass

Idiot!

Buddy, buddy, buddy. You were saying earlier that these people were trying to escape from Turkey. Should I go fetch your post? Or are you going to be a man about it and admit that you were wrong?

I understand that your first instinct is to throw a temper tantrum, but try to be a man, K? ;)
Of course they were. They had ALREADY ESCAPED FROM SYRIA! THAT"S HOW THEY GOT INTO TURKEY!

Sheesh!

fuck you dumbass

Idiot!

you made one good contribution in your life-----you taught me that KURDI means "nomad" in farsi Do Iranians use the same word for Bedouins? Gypsies?

Idiot!

Of course they were. They had ALREADY ESCAPED FROM SYRIA! THAT"S HOW THEY GOT INTO TURKEY!

Sheesh!

Let's try this again, one more time. Those people got on boats to escape from the war going on in Syria. Their boat capsized off the coast of Turkey while they were trying to make their way to Greece. The dead bodies washed up on the shores of Turkey. You see? Reading is fundamental. ;)

fuck you dumbass

Idiot!

you made one good contribution in your life-----you taught me that KURDI means "nomad" in farsi Do Iranians use the same word for Bedouins? Gypsies?
Please! I'm busy right now trying to make another contribution. Teaching geography and common sense to a borderline idiot is not easy.

Idiot!

Sheesh!

Let's try this again, one more time. Those people got on boats to escape from the war going on in Syria. Their boat capsized off the coast of Turkey while they were trying to make their way to Greece. The dead bodies washed up on the shores of Turkey. You see? Reading is fundamental. ;)

considering what is going on in Greece right now-----I believe that this route will be abandoned

fuck you dumbass

Idiot!

do jews call white christians "goyim" and "shiksas" and "unclean"?

Sheesh!

considering what is going on in Greece right now-----I believe that this route will be abandoned

I think the useless UN is going to have to actually do something for a change.

Idiot!

Please! I'm busy right now trying to make another contribution. Teaching geography and common sense to a borderline idiot is not easy.

God HELP anyone you try to teach anything to. You can't even read!!! Lol! :lol:

Should I explain it AGAIN for you? These people were NOT in Turkey. Their bodies washed up on the shores of Turkey as they were on their way to Greece while escaping ISIS in Syria. Getting it yet? I hope.

Sheesh!

I have another brilliant plan-------if all the idiots are evicted from that building-----how many refugees do you think can be housed therein?. The UN diplomats tend to live in the vicinity----or in Jersey-------they can be turned into a maintenance and catering crew for the refugees-----then there are the other buildings-----the mission buildings around mid-manhattan

Sheesh!

I have another brilliant plan-------if all the idiots are evicted from that building-----how many refugees do you think can be housed therein?. The UN diplomats tend to live in the vicinity----or in Jersey-------they can be turned into a maintenance and catering crew for the refugees-----then there are the other buildings-----the mission buildings around mid-manhattan

Well, can't say I know anything about that. I'm just tired of that useless organization.

Idiot!

Should I explain it AGAIN for you? These people were NOT in Turkey. Their bodies washed up on the shores of Turkey as they were on their way to Greece while escaping ISIS in Syria. Getting it yet? I hope.
Sorry, stay in your own ditzy world. If you want to think these people get on boats in Syria and sail to Greece from there, do so. I'm done.

Sorry, stay in your own ditzy world. If you want to think these people get on boats in Syria and sail to Greece from there, do so. I'm done.

That is exactly what happened. Did you read the articles about it at all? Could you BE any more stupid?

No wonder you call yourself "meathead." That is exactly what you are . . . a meathead. :D Lol.

Forum List

Back