graphic and heart breaking

Leave it to conservotards to not care about the born. They only care about fetuses. If it had been a pregnant woman, their eyes would be wet with tears. But for the born people who know what's going on, screw them.

In another article I read, it says that particular group of people was heading to Canada. Don't know how true that is though. :dunno: I'm only on a break now, but maybe later I'll dig that one up too.

Oh..I see..as usual the zionists want everyone else to fight each other while israel sits back and watches....

... and as usual the Nazi-types among us need to make everything about the Zionists and Israel. Believe it or not, Nazi-boy, not everything bad is Jewish.

Doesn't anyone else find it odd that the conservatives whine and cry over an unwanted embryo or fetus, yet when actual alive children are dying, they don't give two fucks? Anyone???

In another article I read, it says that particular group of people was heading to Canada. Don't know how true that is though. :dunno: I'm only on a break now, but maybe later I'll dig that one up too.

According to CNN, the Kurdi family "boarded a small fiberglass boat in Turkey with 12 people on board. The vessel was manned by two smugglers, a Turk and a Syrian, he said. It was very crowded."
They had family in Vancouver but wanted to settle in Sweden.

Drowned Syrian boy's dad: Everything is gone - CNN.com

Doesn't anyone else find it odd that the conservatives whine and cry over an unwanted embryo or fetus, yet when actual alive children are dying, they don't give two fucks? Anyone???

I must admit I do find it odd that you whine and cry over 2 small boys yet consider the millions slaughtered to be just "unwanted embryo(s) or fetus(es)."

The boy and his family were from northern Syria. That is what all the articles I've read say. Now, unless you can come up with something saying else wise, then shut up please.

fuck you dumbass

Ahem, you are the dumbass here. Those people were from Syria, heading to Greece when their boat capsized and their bodies washed up on the shores of Turkey. :) Get your facts straight before you make yourself look foolish next time. Just trying to help you. ;)
Sure, they took a boat from Syria, sailed 100s of miles along the Turkish coast and sank just before they got to Greece. It's very fashionable these since it's so much easier than going across Turkey.

Idiot!
besides that it the article clearly stated that they took off from a place in Turkey

Oh really??? Lol. Why don't you quote where it says that in the article I posted please. :D

You seem to be confused. The Syrian boys who drowned had left Turkey with their family in an attempt to reach Greece:

"The Kurdish boy who washed up on the beach was identified by Turkish officials as 3-year-old Aylan Kurdi in news reports. He was in one of two boats, Reuters reported, carrying a total of 23 people that set off separately from the Akyarlar area of Turkey’s Bodrum peninsula, apparently headed to the Greek island of Kos...."

Aylan’s story: How desperation left a 3-year-old boy washed up on a Turkish beach

"He drowned after the 15-foot boat ferrying him from the Turkish beach resort of Bodrum to the Greek island of Kos capsized shortly before dawn on Wednesday, killing 12 passengers. Aylan’s 5-year-old brother, Galip, and his mother, Rehan, were also among the dead. His father, Abdullah, was the only family member to survive."

Image of Drowned Syrian Boy Echoes Around World

"The two young brothers and their mother were among at least 12 Syrians who died on a boat headed for Greece. The boat was part of a flotilla of small dinghies boarded by passengers at Akyarlar, the closest point to the Greek Aegean island of Kos."

Akyarlar is in Turkey.

Family of Syrian boy washed up on beach were trying to reach Canada

"Tens of thousands of Syrians fleeing the war in their homeland have descended on Turkey's Aegean coast this summer to board boats to Greece."

Father of drowned Syrian toddlers prepares to take bodies home

The boys and their family were from the Syrian city of Kobani and had travelled to Turkey. They died after leaving Turkey in an attempt to reach Greece.

fuck you dumbass

Ahem, you are the dumbass here. Those people were from Syria, heading to Greece when their boat capsized and their bodies washed up on the shores of Turkey. :) Get your facts straight before you make yourself look foolish next time. Just trying to help you. ;)
Sure, they took a boat from Syria, sailed 100s of miles along the Turkish coast and sank just before they got to Greece. It's very fashionable these since it's so much easier than going across Turkey.

Idiot!
besides that it the article clearly stated that they took off from a place in Turkey

Oh really??? Lol. Why don't you quote where it says that in the article I posted please. :D

You seem to be confused. The Syrian boys who drowned had left Turkey with their family in an attempt to reach Greece:

"The Kurdish boy who washed up on the beach was identified by Turkish officials as 3-year-old Aylan Kurdi in news reports. He was in one of two boats, Reuters reported, carrying a total of 23 people that set off separately from the Akyarlar area of Turkey’s Bodrum peninsula, apparently headed to the Greek island of Kos...."

Aylan’s story: How desperation left a 3-year-old boy washed up on a Turkish beach

"He drowned after the 15-foot boat ferrying him from the Turkish beach resort of Bodrum to the Greek island of Kos capsized shortly before dawn on Wednesday, killing 12 passengers. Aylan’s 5-year-old brother, Galip, and his mother, Rehan, were also among the dead. His father, Abdullah, was the only family member to survive."

"The two young brothers and their mother were among at least 12 Syrians who died on a boat headed for Greece. The boat was part of a flotilla of small dinghies boarded by passengers at Akyarlar, the closest point to the Greek Aegean island of Kos."

Akyarlar is in Turkey.

"Tens of thousands of Syrians fleeing the war in their homeland have descended on Turkey's Aegean coast this summer to board boats to Greece."

The boys and their family were from the Syrian city of Kobani and had travelled to Turkey. They died after leaving Turkey in an attempt to reach Greece.

Well, if they had made it into Turkey, I don't know why they would be heading for Greece to seek asylum since Greece isn't going to be able to do anything more fo them. They say that Turkey isn't letting anyone in. That would be a reason why refugees are heading to Greece instead. Was Turkey just a stop over with plans to head for Greece? I don't know, but here is one article that says Turkey is turning away refugees.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...m-away-and-isis-militants-watch-10319180.html

I must admit I do find it odd that you whine and cry over 2 small boys yet consider the millions slaughtered to be just "unwanted embryo(s) or fetus(es)."

You can't understand why born babies with families who care about them would take precedence over unborn ones whose mother's don't even want to birth them? Figures. This is typical conservative backwards thinking. An embryo is NOT a child.

Idiot!

Akyarlar is in Turkey.

Well, if they had made it into Turkey, I don't know why they would be heading for Greece to seek asylum since Greece isn't going to be able to do anything more fo them. They say that Turkey isn't letting anyone in. That would be a reason why refugees are heading to Greece instead. Was Turkey just a stop over with plans to head for Greece? I don't know, but here is one article that says Turkey is turning away refugees.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...m-away-and-isis-militants-watch-10319180.html

Your article states that: "Turkey has accepted more than two million refugees since 2011." And the Reuters article reports that tens of thousands of refugees made their way to Turkey's coast this summer. Father of drowned Syrian toddlers prepares to take bodies home It seems clear that a large number of refugees are still able to enter Turkey.

Greece is a member of the EU and as such is part of the Schengen Agreement which allows free travel (no border controls) to other EU member countries. By reaching Greece refugees believe that they will be able to travel on to a country that will provide them with asylum and perhaps some measure of financial assistance. Greece is really nothing more than a stepping stone to more prosperous European countries.

Idiot!

Akyarlar is in Turkey.

Your article states that: "Turkey has accepted more than two million refugees since 2011." And the Reuters article reports that tens of thousands of refugees made their way to Turkey's coast this summer. Father of drowned Syrian toddlers prepares to take bodies home It seems clear that a large number of refugees are still able to enter Turkey.

Greece is a member of the EU and as such is part of the Schengen Agreement which allows free travel (no border controls) to other EU member countries. By reaching Greece refugees believe that they will be able to travel on to a country that will provide them with asylum and perhaps some measure of financial assistance. Greece is really nothing more than a stepping stone to more prosperous European countries.

Yes, since 2011, but it says that they aren't taking them right now . . .

“We are of the opinion that there isn’t a humanitarian tragedy there,” Mr Kurtulmus told CNN-Turk television. “Our priority is for them to remain within their border.”

The development comes as Kurdish fighters closed in on the outskirts of Tal Abyad, one of the strategic border towns held by Isis, which provides a vital supply line from Turkey to Raqqa, Isis’ stronghold in Syria.

Akyarlar is in Turkey.

“We are of the opinion that there isn’t a humanitarian tragedy there,” Mr Kurtulmus told CNN-Turk television. “Our priority is for them to remain within their border.”

The development comes as Kurdish fighters closed in on the outskirts of Tal Abyad, one of the strategic border towns held by Isis, which provides a vital supply line from Turkey to Raqqa, Isis’ stronghold in Syria.

"Our priority....."

Akyarlar is in Turkey.

Syria and Turkey share a 900 kilometer border. The Turks are hoping to build an 8 kilometer wall but that leaves the other 892 kilometers open and impossible to keep everyone out.

Akyarlar is in Turkey.

"Our priority....."

Akyarlar is in Turkey.

Syria and Turkey share a 900 kilometer border. The Turks are hoping to build an 8 kilometer wall but that leaves the other 892 kilometers open and impossible to keep everyone out.

Okay, well I don't see what that has to do with the humanitarian crisis occurring in Syria. I'm sure the Turks are overwhelmed with asylum seeking refugees right about now. The original argument was that a poster assumed that these people who died were trying to "escape from Turkey." That is what he claimed. I'm saying, no, these people are trying to escape from Syria. If Turkey was a layover for them (since one of their officials is quoted as saying they are currently not accepting refugees into the country because they aren't recognizing them as "asylum seekers"), then it still is not Turkey they are trying to escape.

I saw this on the news. Very sad and depressing. Imagine being so desperate that you would put your children's lives at risk? Horrible. :( I hope someone comes up with a solution for this very complicated problem so that there aren't more dead babies washing up on the shore. Why do we not hold these governments responsible. Why doesn't the UN do anything? What good are they anyway?
The United Nations is a paper tiger...................when it hits the fan they always ask what will we do..................

If the world would stand as one, then the world could go in and end this................Europe is now seeing what happens when we allow the Genocide to continue in Syria.............The pics coming from Syria at the hands of ISIS is far worse.......................Yet the world refuses to act to end it................

There is only one way to end it.................perhaps the limited attacks will end it IN YEARS..............after the desert is soaked in blood of all non believers.

I saw this on the news. Very sad and depressing. Imagine being so desperate that you would put your children's lives at risk? Horrible. :( I hope someone comes up with a solution for this very complicated problem so that there aren't more dead babies washing up on the shore. Why do we not hold these governments responsible. Why doesn't the UN do anything? What good are they anyway?
The United Nations is a paper tiger...................when it hits the fan they always ask what will we do..................

If the world would stand as one, then the world could go in and end this................Europe is now seeing what happens when we allow the Genocide to continue in Syria.............The pics coming from Syria at the hands of ISIS is far worse.......................Yet the world refuses to act to end it................

There is only one way to end it.................perhaps the limited attacks will end it IN YEARS..............after the desert is soaked in blood of all non believers.

Let's hope it doesn't come to that, and there will be some sanity somewhere! I cannot understand how this ISIS movement is so effective!

Let's hope it doesn't come to that, and there will be some sanity somewhere! I cannot understand how this ISIS movement is so effective!
There is no sanity in the middle east..............The Christians and other groups are being slaughtered whole sale in Syria..............The Genocide is going on and continues to do so......................

The world is going to have to kill them............other wise it doesn't end.

There is no sanity in the middle east..............The Christians and other groups are being slaughtered whole sale in Syria..............The Genocide is going on and continues to do so......................

The world is going to have to kill them............other wise it doesn't end.

I wonder why the Arabs seem to be not going full psycho on them? Lol. What are they doing over there? Why are they letting this rag tag group of killers get away with so much?

Forum List

Back