GRAPHIC Video: Black Protesters Beat White Man with Hammer in Berkeley

Gives new meaning to "Hammer Time"....

hammer-time.jpg

Proof that their hatred of whites trumps everything else. When they will attack a white who is protesting WITH them, it pretty much lets us know where they're really coming from. It's not about social justice, it's purely about hating whitey.

Now that's some goofy spin.

The guy was attacked because he was trying to stop them from looting, not because he was white.
Says the Doctor himself who recently marched among them.

Yes I did. I'm white, too.

Wouldn't the fact that I was there suggest that I might know better what was going on than someone relying on goofy clickbait?

The guy was attacked because he was trying to stop them from looting, not because he was white.

Wouldn't the fact that I was there suggest that I might know better what was going on than someone relying on goofy clickbait?
No, because you're a propagandist and you think nothing of lying to advance your cause.

No, because you're a propagandist and you think nothing of lying to advance your cause.

:lol:

Might you object if I clobber your head with a hammer.

After all- as fellow whiteys - we march together.

Or don't we? :dunno:

Does my Whiteness preclude my human status?

I think it does... according the Sharpton.

Sharpton 1:02:5...

"Cleave not your Negroid self. Lest your whiteness sluff itself from the Negroid spirit.

For the Negroid spirit resides in all humanity"

Doth sayeth the Lord Sharpton.

And how does THAT make it any better?

Why aren't they playing the video showing what these animals did to this old man over and over in the leftist media. Do certain ethnic groups have an inherent right to loot and be violent somehow?

Why aren't they playing the video showing what these animals did to this old man over and over in the leftist media. Do certain ethnic groups have an inherent right to loot and be violent somehow?

It doesn't "make it better", it just doesn't quite fit the "look how scary and racist black people are" meme.

AS opposed to being a racist and lying to advance YOUR cause?

6fcdmq.jpg

Why should they play the video over and over?

Do you think one guy getting attacked is a more important story than hundreds if not thousands of peaceful protesters marching?

Forum List

Back