GRAPHIC Video: Black Protesters Beat White Man with Hammer in Berkeley

Now that's some goofy spin.

The guy was attacked because he was trying to stop them from looting, not because he was white.
Says the Doctor himself who recently marched among them.

Yes I did. I'm white, too.

Wouldn't the fact that I was there suggest that I might know better what was going on than someone relying on goofy clickbait?
No, because you're a propagandist and you think nothing of lying to advance your cause.
AS opposed to being a racist and lying to advance YOUR cause?
Example?

The video doesn't show "protesters" attack a "white man".

It shows a protester being attacked by looters using the protest as cover.

The guy was attacked because he was trying to stop them from looting, not because he was white.

Wouldn't the fact that I was there suggest that I might know better what was going on than someone relying on goofy clickbait?
No, because you're a propagandist and you think nothing of lying to advance your cause.
Example?
Just read your posts.

Berkeley Protesters Block Highway, Stop Train

Newser ^

Protests against the grand jury decisions not to indict the police officers who killed Michael Brown and Eric Garner continued for a third consecutive night in Berkeley, Calif., yesterday, with more than 1,000 people blocking traffic. Protesters thronged both sides of Interstate 80 as well as train tracks in the city, forcing an Amtrak train to halt, the AP reports. The protests had started as a peaceful march earlier in the day; the group chanted, "Who do you protect? Peaceful protest!" at the Berkeley Police Department as officers in riot gear kept them from getting near. Then protesters sat outside...

Wow, who would have thought that someone would try to minimize a violent racist attack with a hammer? You have zero proof that these werent protestors, but that isnt stopping you from proclaiming it. I dont understand the need to even make the distinction in the first place. Who cares if they were protesting or looting? You really need to do some serious self reflection man.

Wow, who would have thought that someone would try to minimize a violent racist attack with a hammer? You really need to do some serious self reflection man.

What makes you think it was a "racist" attack?

The video starts off with a white man punching a black one.

Was the person with the hammer predicting such actions would occur or just being blatantly violent.

The things the current GOP learns in 10 second video clips and pretty Bill Titles. Imagine if they watched a few documentaries and maybe read the bills instead of just the title.

Example?
Just read your posts.
In other words, you're going for the default answer that anything a conservative says must be racist.

Example?
Just read your posts.
In other words, you're going for the default answer that anything a conservative says must be racist.
No, I have read your posts where you call black people apes and other colorful words. I have seen where you racially berated and woman because she was black and dared to disagree with you. You have defined yourself. Hate is not a conservative value. You are not conservative.

Example?
Just read your posts.
No, I have read your posts where you call black people apes and other colorful words. I have seen where you racially berated and woman because she was black and dared to disagree with you. You have defined yourself. Hate is not a conservative value. You are not conservative.
Links?

Example?
Just read your posts.
Links?
You aren't worth links...next time Asclepias is around...we can just ask him and that chic you berated so much.

Just read your posts.
Links?
You aren't worth links...next time Asclepias is around...we can just ask him and that chic you berated so much.
So you've got nothing? That's pretty much what I thought. BTW, I remember you. You're not new.

Just read your posts.
Links?
So you've got nothing? That's pretty much what I thought. BTW, I remember you. You're not new.
So you know what I say is true!

Links?
So you know what I say is true!
I know what you say is bullshit and I remember you as being a pussy, just like your buddy Asswiper.

And how does THAT make it any better?

Why aren't they playing the video showing what these animals did to this old man over and over in the leftist media. Do certain ethnic groups have an inherent right to loot and be violent somehow?

Why should they play the video over and over?

Do you think one guy getting attacked is a more important story than hundreds if not thousands of peaceful protesters marching?

Because they play videos of isolated incidents of cops confronting blacks, over and over, insinuating a culture of racism and oppression by ALL cops towards the black community, while the rest of the police officers are otherwise hard working honest good citizens.

Wow, who would have thought that someone would try to minimize a violent racist attack with a hammer? You really need to do some serious self reflection man.

...because its an occurrence we see far too often to dismiss it.... a white guy getting harassed and attacked by a group of black guys. I can literally post hundreds of videos of that kind of violent racist attacks. Do I KNOW it was racially motivated? No, but I think its a pretty safe bet. It looks like more of that knock out game garbage to me.

...because its an occurrence we see far too often to dismiss it.... a white guy getting harassed and attacked by a group of black guys. I can literally post hundreds of videos of that kind of violent racist attacks. Do I KNOW it was racially motivated? No, but I think its a pretty safe bet. It looks like more of that knock out game garbage to me.

It only "looks" like the "knock out game" if that's what you really want to see.

The video shows a protester trying to stop people from looting a store, and being attacked for it.

It only "looks" like the "knock out game" if that's what you really want to see.

The video shows a protester trying to stop people from looting a store, and being attacked for it.
And that's better???

There is a culture of racism, perhaps not by all cops in all places, and not specifically amongst cops: in the USA there is a culture of racism, just read the multitudinous threads on the board that are penetratingly racist, white towards black, including this thread.

Forum List

Back