GRAPHIC Video: Black Protesters Beat White Man with Hammer in Berkeley

I don't feel sorry for any white person harmed who is part of these stupid protests.. He got what he deserved,

I don't feel sorry for any white person harmed who is part of these stupid protests.. He got what he deserved,

Sadly, this president and his administration have dramatically increased racial tensions by fanning the flames, and turned the clock back on racism in this country.

Now that's some goofy spin.

The guy was attacked because he was trying to stop them from looting, not because he was white.
Yep, the white guy trying to do right and the black thugs eat him to death. What do you think the thugs would have done if the guy was black?

The guy was attacked because he was trying to stop them from looting, not because he was white.
Yep, the white guy trying to do right and the black thugs eat him to death. What do you think the thugs would have done if the guy was black?
Same thing. This guy beat his brother to death with a hammer.

Keandre Washington charged with murder after allegedly beating brother to death Daily Mail Online

First you'd have to find a black who was trying to do right

bada bing

Says the Doctor himself who recently marched among them.

Yes I did. I'm white, too.

Wouldn't the fact that I was there suggest that I might know better what was going on than someone relying on goofy clickbait?

How are you able to type after being beaten so badly?

The video doesn't show "protesters" attack a "white man".

It shows a protester being attacked by looters using the protest as cover.
Wow, who would have thought that someone would try to minimize a violent racist attack with a hammer? You have zero proof that these werent protestors, but that isnt stopping you from proclaiming it. I dont understand the need to even make the distinction in the first place. Who cares if they were protesting or looting? You really need to do some serious self reflection man.
Um...one is legal and one is not?

Wow, who would have thought that someone would try to minimize a violent racist attack with a hammer? You have zero proof that these werent protestors, but that isnt stopping you from proclaiming it. I dont understand the need to even make the distinction in the first place. Who cares if they were protesting or looting? You really need to do some serious self reflection man.

And that has what bearing on beating someone with a hammer?

Um...did you pay attention to the post I was replying to? Note the enlarged and bolded comment that I quoted, eh?

Um...did you pay attention to the post I was replying to? Note the enlarged and bolded comment that I quoted, eh?

Of course yes, I noticed that you dishonestly took it out of context as you so commonly do Commander.

He was clearly what difference does it make as to beating a man to death.

Uppity white done throwed the first punch. I seed it on the video.

Read the article.

"Police say the man was bashed in the head with a hammer along Martin Luther King Blvd. The man had written “Police: Stop Killing Black Men” and other messages on his shirt."

Of course yes, I noticed that you dishonestly took it out of context as you so commonly do Commander.

He was clearly what difference does it make as to beating a man to death.
How can I "take it out of context" when the entire quote is there for all to read? Explain that, Mal.

Wouldn't the fact that I was there suggest that I might know better what was going on than someone relying on goofy clickbait?
I thought you sat in a bar and observed?

He did for awhile,then he followed a news van around. One thing I'm quite sure he didn't do was get out and mingle with the "protesters"

I started in a bar, observing. Then the protesters left to march to another part of Berkeley, so I left the bar and joined them.

He did for awhile,then he followed a news van around. One thing I'm quite sure he didn't do was get out and mingle with the "protesters"

:lol:

Not everyone is as much of a pussy as you are.

Of course I "mingled" with the protesters. What would have been the point, otherwise?

Forum List

Back