GRAPHIC Video: Black Protesters Beat White Man with Hammer in Berkeley

Now that's some goofy spin.

The guy was attacked because he was trying to stop them from looting, not because he was white.
Says the Doctor himself who recently marched among them.

Yes I did. I'm white, too.

Wouldn't the fact that I was there suggest that I might know better what was going on than someone relying on goofy clickbait?
I thought you sat in a bar and observed?

He did for awhile,then he followed a news van around. One thing I'm quite sure he didn't do was get out and mingle with the "protesters"

:lol:

Not everyone is as much of a pussy as you are.

Of course I "mingled" with the protesters. What would have been the point, otherwise?

A pussy? Son, that was a brilliant remark right there.

Well becoming of a moderator.

Well, you're a double pussy sir. Does that qualify me to be an admit? LOL

Wouldn't the fact that I was there suggest that I might know better what was going on than someone relying on goofy clickbait?

He did for awhile,then he followed a news van around. One thing I'm quite sure he didn't do was get out and mingle with the "protesters"

Of course I "mingled" with the protesters. What would have been the point, otherwise?

It matched the brilliance of your remarks, kid.

I never understand why people think that the fact that I'm a moderator is going to prevent me from responding to dumb ass comments like yours.

I never understand why people think that the fact that I'm a moderator is going to prevent me from responding to dumb ass comments like yours.

No it didn't match anything sport, I said you didn't mingle with the "protesters" you called me a pussy.

We both know that a white person avoiding mingling with those protesters doesn't mean anyone is a pussy.

I'm glad to see that, now, being a mod doesn't preclude one from participating in interesting threads anymore.

No it didn't match anything sport, I said you didn't mingle with the "protesters" you called me a pussy.

We both know that a white person avoiding mingling with those protesters doesn't mean anyone is a pussy.

Actually, that's exactly what it means. Don't try to project your fears on to me.

Actually, that's exactly what it means. Don't try to project your fears on to me.

LOL listen sonny. Its doubtful that there is ONE person who was in that crowd who I would have needed fear. However, there was an entire group of the, and as we see in this thread, they ganged up and beat on a white man who was in their midst.

Staying away from them isn't being a pussy, it's being prudent.

And I read your entire thread on the matter, at no point did I see you make mention of mingling with them. You spoke of being at the bar, then you spoke of following the news van. where is your post saying you were out wandering among them?

LOL listen sonny. Its doubtful that there is ONE person who was in that crowd who I would have needed fear. However, there was an entire group of the, and as we see in this thread, they ganged up and beat on a white man who was in their midst.

And I read your entire thread on the matter, at no point did I see you make mention of mingling with them. You spoke of being at the bar, then you spoke of following the news van. where is your post saying you were out wandering among them?

I think you might want to reread my thread.

I was at the bar, and by the time I left the protest had moved on. So I followed a news van to find it again. Once I did, marched with them for another 3 or 4 hours. It's all in the thread.

You do realize that there were a couple thousand protesters, right? The three looters in the video are not exactly representative of the protesters as a whole.

But I know it's much easier to just paint them all as looters to justify your fear of black people.

There are thousands more white people who werent attacked but its totally reasonable for you to be scared by one case out of thousands.

epalive449443.jpg

Look at those unruly violent bl....I meant...Look at those fine young people exercising their rights

2014-11-27t100836z908274611gm1eabr1ecn01rtrmadp3usa-missouri-shooting-protests.JPG

Be on the look out for aggressive "protesters"! No not the people yelling at the cops...that guy in the blue shirt

These protests are magnets for low-lives, looters and aging hipsters, like the one who got hammered.

The only difference with Occupy is that there haven't been any rapes, yet.

Never mind him, he is as clueless as he is brainless.

I think you might want to reread my thread.

I was at the bar, and by the time I left the protest had moved on. So I followed a news van to find it again. Once I did, marched with them for another 3 or 4 hours. It's all in the thread.

You do realize that there were a couple thousand protesters, right? The three looters in the video are not exactly representative of the protesters as a whole.

But I know it's much easier to just paint them all as looters to justify your fear of black people.

LOL so now you're essentially saying that all the black people who are saying they are wary of cops are pussies?

Oh, and I believe you got out of your car, and hung out with the honkeys at the fringe of the protest.

Once again we see white progs refusing to accept blacks like these hate weakling whites and will beat and kill them in the blink of an eye if they think they can get away with it. The blacks in the video probably act normal during the rest of their life....even pretend to like white weaklings. But that's a mirage....black folks like these would like to kill you....each and every one of you as brutally as possible and will try to someday in the future. Don't expect any help from the white weaklings...they'll side with the blacks until the moment they realize OH SHIT I'M WHITE...by then it's way too late.

untitled_zps03d536ee.png

Forum List

Back