GRAPHIC Video: Black Protesters Beat White Man with Hammer in Berkeley

Meanwhile...I'd like to address whomever it was that said NOT marching with blacks due to concern of harm....lets play strawman.

You are in a wild animal park. You enjoy interacting with the animals..some of which are tame enough to pet or hand feed, etc. But some..not so much. They will KILL your ass. But, there is no sign on any of the animals so the one walking up to you passively may be indeed eyeballing which part of your body will be lunch. So..you find it prudent to be wary of ALL the animals in that park even though you do enjoy being around them as close as you can get...safely. Is that cowardice? No.

Ma'am , one must be wary of ALL wild animals, inducing the ones that look passive.

That being said

I can't believe you just compared all black people to wild animals.
I didn't. I said one must be prudent and careful in ANY potential volatile. Lately, after Ferguson, ANY protest march is going to be dangerous.

So let me see if I have this right sonny.

Whites who avoid angry blacks are pussies?
But blacks who avoid cops are just being prudent?

That about sum it up for you?

No, whites who create elaborate fantasies of what was going on based on their fear of "angry black people" and assume that everyone else shares their fears are pussies.

Ummm, the black people IN THAT FUCKING CITY at that protest ganged upon and beat a white guy with hammers. No one has to imagine that happening, it DID happen.

Glad to see honesty isnt' a requirement to be a mod, no liberal would ever be made so.

Yes. One man was attacked at a protest of a few thousand, and you think that means everyone should be very, very afraid of those scary mean black guys.

What about the thousand or so white people who weren't attacked?

Do you know the difference between wary and very, very afraid?

Or is this just a strawman where I said wary and you say I said very very afraid?

Well, no. You didn't say "wary", what you did was assign your fear of black men to me (and everyone else), and then you attempted to claim that I wasn't even there because you assumed that I would be as afraid as you.

You have a quote there sonny?

Meanwhile...I'd like to address whomever it was that said NOT marching with blacks due to concern of harm....lets play strawman.

You are in a wild animal park. You enjoy interacting with the animals..some of which are tame enough to pet or hand feed, etc. But some..not so much. They will KILL your ass. But, there is no sign on any of the animals so the one walking up to you passively may be indeed eyeballing which part of your body will be lunch. So..you find it prudent to be wary of ALL the animals in that park even though you do enjoy being around them as close as you can get...safely. Is that cowardice? No.

Ma'am , one must be wary of ALL wild animals, inducing the ones that look passive.

That being said

I can't believe you just compared all black people to wild animals.
I didn't. I said one must be prudent and careful in ANY potential volatile. Lately, after Ferguson, ANY protest march is going to be dangerous.

According to Doc that makes you a pussy.

No, whites who create elaborate fantasies of what was going on based on their fear of "angry black people" and assume that everyone else shares their fears are pussies.

Ummm, the black people IN THAT FUCKING CITY at that protest ganged upon and beat a white guy with hammers. No one has to imagine that happening, it DID happen.

Glad to see honesty isnt' a requirement to be a mod, no liberal would ever be made so.

Yes. One man was attacked at a protest of a few thousand, and you think that means everyone should be very, very afraid of those scary mean black guys.

Or is this just a strawman where I said wary and you say I said very very afraid?

Well, no. You didn't say "wary", what you did was assign your fear of black men to me (and everyone else), and then you attempted to claim that I wasn't even there because you assumed that I would be as afraid as you.

It's all here in this thread, plain as day. Are you denying it?

Now that's some goofy spin.

The guy was attacked because he was trying to stop them from looting, not because he was white.
More proof that you are not protesting for the right and moral thing in our country.

A man tries to do the right thing and gets beaten for it, and people wonder why no one cares about the bullshit being promulgated by the professional agitator such as yourself.

The guy was attacked because he was trying to stop them from looting, not because he was white.
More proof that you are not protesting for the right and moral thing in our country.

A man tries to do the right thing and gets beaten for it, and people wonder why no one cares about the bullshit being promulgated by the professional agitator such as yourself.

Huh?

You lost me. How does the fact that a man was beaten for doing the right thing let you determine what I and the thousands of other protesters were protesting for?

It's all here in this thread, plain as day. Are you denying it?

Of course I'm denying I said I'd be afraid.

Huh?

You lost me. How does the fact that a man was beaten for doing the right thing let you determine what I and the thousands of other protesters were protesting for?
You don't protest wrongful beatings by wrongfully beating a person for doing the right thing. That is beyond hypocrisy.

BTW...have you called out for these people to be jailed and prosecuted?

Where were the peaceful protesters here? There looked to be a lot more protesters than looters there. They had a perfect opportunity to stop the violence, literally, while it was happening. WTF?

Huh?

You don't protest wrongful beatings by wrongfully beating a person for doing the right thing. That is beyond hypocrisy.

BTW...have you called out for these people to be jailed and prosecuted?

The people who beat that man weren't protesting anything, they were looting.

The guy who beaten was a protester. The guys who did the beatings were criminals taking advantage of the protest in order to loot.

That's the problem that you guys can't seem to get past. The actions of 3 or 4 people don't somehow negate the actions of the thousands of protesters who didn't loot or beat a man with hammers.

Where were the peaceful protesters here? There looked to be a lot more protesters than looters there. They had a perfect opportunity to stop the violence, literally, while it was happening. WTF?

I'm going to guess that the incident with the hammer occurred well away from the main groups of protests, since I was there for many hours and saw no looting or violence occur.

Huh?

protesting for WHAT? Two black criminals who resisted arrest laying in a morgue? So you're 30? I got jock straps older than you....you got a lot to learn about this world sonny.

Huh?

protesting for WHAT? Two black criminals who resisted arrest laying in a morgue? So you're 30? I got jock straps older than you....you got a lot to learn about this world sonny.

:lol:

So, to put it simply....a white guy was protesting along with blacks about the violence of cops against blacks and some of the blacks pretending to be protesters decided to hammer a guy cuz he didn't want them to loot and be violent during their looting. The irony amazes me.

AND....those protesting the deaths of two people at the hands of cops violence towards blacks did NOTHING to help the guy being beat up with violence.

Um. Ok.

So, to put it simply....a white guy was protesting along with blacks about the violence of cops against blacks and some of the blacks pretending to be protesters decided to hammer a guy cuz he didn't want them to loot and be violent during their looting. The irony amazes me.

Where's the irony?

AND....those protesting the deaths of two people at the hands of cops violence towards blacks did NOTHING to help the guy being beat up with violence.

Um. Ok.

What makes you think that any of the protesters saw the incident and chose not to help?

It didn't happen anywhere near where I was, and I was with the main protest group for about 4 hours.

I'm going to guess that the incident with the hammer occurred well away from the main groups of protests, since I was there for many hours and saw no looting or violence occur.

Perhaps so. I figured the protester would be with other protesters but maybe he was solo. I hope so. It is sad.

Sounds to me like the protesters had their chance to have a peaceful protest and they failed. Its really a bunch of bull shit, I dont remember MLK having protest marches at night. They used to do it in the day time when they could be seen and heard. All you have here is Mobs, if they want to come out after dark when they can cause bodily harm and destruction to property, then curfew laws should be enforced and they should all be arrested.

Maybe then they can figure out what a peaceful protest is supposed to be

Sounds to me like the protesters had their chance to have a peaceful protest and they failed. Its really a bunch of bull shit, I dont remember MLK having protest marches at night. They used to do it in the day time when they could be seen and heard. All you have here is Mobs, if they want to come out after dark when they can cause bodily harm and destruction to property, then curfew laws should be enforced and they should all be arrested.

Maybe then they can figure out what a peaceful protest is supposed to be

Sounds to me like you still can't wrap your head around the fact that the "protesters" and the "looters" are not synonymous groups.

The thousands of peaceful protesters bear no responsibility for the actions of the few looters - any more than you bear responsibility for actions taken by anyone near you.

Forum List

Back