GRAPHIC Video: Black Protesters Beat White Man with Hammer in Berkeley

Now that's some goofy spin.

The guy was attacked because he was trying to stop them from looting, not because he was white.

Sounds to me like the protesters had their chance to have a peaceful protest and they failed. Its really a bunch of bull shit, I dont remember MLK having protest marches at night. They used to do it in the day time when they could be seen and heard. All you have here is Mobs, if they want to come out after dark when they can cause bodily harm and destruction to property, then curfew laws should be enforced and they should all be arrested.

Maybe then they can figure out what a peaceful protest is supposed to be

Sounds to me like you still can't wrap your head around the fact that the "protesters" and the "looters" are not synonymous groups.

The thousands of peaceful protesters bear no responsibility for the actions of the few looters - any more than you bear responsibility for actions taken by anyone near you.

So then why do they wait until nighttime to have their protests and block freeways? Its because its about disruption, not about what they have to say.

The guy was attacked because he was trying to stop them from looting, not because he was white.

Sounds to me like the protesters had their chance to have a peaceful protest and they failed. Its really a bunch of bull shit, I dont remember MLK having protest marches at night. They used to do it in the day time when they could be seen and heard. All you have here is Mobs, if they want to come out after dark when they can cause bodily harm and destruction to property, then curfew laws should be enforced and they should all be arrested.

Sounds to me like you still can't wrap your head around the fact that the "protesters" and the "looters" are not synonymous groups.

The thousands of peaceful protesters bear no responsibility for the actions of the few looters - any more than you bear responsibility for actions taken by anyone near you.

Thousands of good cops bear no responsibility for the actions of some bad ones as well if you want to go that route

Nah, those "peaceful protesters" whip the crowd up into a frenzy with their rhetoric, much like a radical Imam does during Ramadan. Ramadan is a VERY bloody time each year for muslims, specifically because of this type of rhetoric. Its irresponsible and just plain shitty. Those protesters should be ashamed of themselves.

And how does THAT make it any better?

Why aren't they playing the video showing what these animals did to this old man over and over in the leftist media. Do certain ethnic groups have an inherent right to loot and be violent somehow?

It doesn't "make it better", it just doesn't quite fit the "look how scary and racist black people are" meme.

It doesn't? :eek-52:

Thousands of good cops bear no responsibility for the actions of some bad ones as well if you want to go that route

That only applies for blacks and Muslims. ALL other groups get lumped together.

Why aren't they playing the video showing what these animals did to this old man over and over in the leftist media. Do certain ethnic groups have an inherent right to loot and be violent somehow?

It doesn't "make it better", it just doesn't quite fit the "look how scary and racist black people are" meme.

The "doctor" would have us believe that although brown wouldn't have been shot had he been white, this protester still would have been beaten had he been black.

That's liberal "logic" for you.

So then why do they wait until nighttime to have their protests and block freeways? Its because its about disruption, not about what they have to say.

Of course it's about "disruption". That's the only way people will listen.

But it's not about violence for the vast majority of the protesters.

Do you have proof and evidence of that?

It's been all over the news here.

Caught On Video Berkeley Rioter Knocks Out Man With Hammer CBS San Francisco

Violent protesters don t care about Brown Garner - SFGate

No, I mean their motive. How do you know what their motive was? Did you ask the attackers?

No, it isn't. PLENTY of people listened to Martin Luther King. I think black people have forgotten about him and do dishonor to his memory with these kinds of antics.

The "doctor" would have us believe that although brown wouldn't have been shot had he been white, this protester still would have been beaten had he been black.

Then making shit up and putting it into other people's mouths must be "Conservative logic", cause I haven't said anything close to what you claim.

No, I mean their motive. How do you know what their motive was? Did you ask the attackers?

The "motive" is pretty clear - they were trying to rob a Radioshack, and he was trying to stop them.

It's pretty clear how badly you guys want it to be about race, but the reality of the situation doesn't back up your hysterics.

Then making shit up and putting it into other people's mouths must be "Conservative logic", cause I haven't said anything close to what you claim.

I quoted your post where you said they killed him because he told them to stop looting. How would you know that for sure? The answer is simple. You cannot know that.

Who said thats the only way people would listen? If the people of Ferguson had lined the streets in a candlelight vigil for days on end, I guantee you evry major news outlet would be ON it.

First of all, I dont agree with the Ferguson protestors premise in the first place, but I respect their right to be heard, If they have something to say. But these guys who plan to do these things in the cover of darkness do it for a reason. So they can get away with shit, thats exactly why. If they cant march without the violence, then they should do it in the day time so its easier for the police to arrest the looters.

Would you have a problem with that?

No, it isn't. PLENTY of people listened to Martin Luther King. I think black people have forgotten about him and do dishonor to his memory with these kinds of antics.

You don't think the protests by Martin Luther King and the civil rights struggle were "disruptive"?

Why did the cops keep letting the dogs on them, and spraying them with firehoses then?

The "motive" is pretty clear - they were trying to rob a Radioshack, and he was trying to stop them.

It's pretty clear how badly you guys want it to be about race, but the reality of the situation doesn't back up your hysterics.

No matter how badly you want to remain ignorant, the reality is that there are big problems in the black community, and it is NOT caused by the police or white people.

I quoted your post where you said they killed him because he told them to stop looting. How would you know that for sure? The answer is simple. You cannot know that.

That guy died?

What are you talking about?

No one was "killed". The man was released from the hospital with minor injuries.

You don't think the protests by Martin Luther King and the civil rights struggle were "disruptive"?

Why did the cops keep letting the dogs on them, and spraying them with firehoses then?

Martin Luther King would be disgusted by African Americans beating people with hammers, I'm quite sure about that. Also, the crime and violence problems in the black community. I'm sure that would bother him a great deal.

Forum List

Back