GRAPHIC Video: Black Protesters Beat White Man with Hammer in Berkeley

It doesn't "make it better", it just doesn't quite fit the "look how scary and racist black people are" meme.

It doesn't? :eek-52:

The "doctor" would have us believe that although brown wouldn't have been shot had he been white, this protester still would have been beaten had he been black.

That's liberal "logic" for you.

Then making shit up and putting it into other people's mouths must be "Conservative logic", cause I haven't said anything close to what you claim.

I quoted your post where you said they killed him because he told them to stop looting. How would you know that for sure? The answer is simple. You cannot know that.

What are you talking about?

No one was "killed". The man was released from the hospital with minor injuries.

Okay well, beat him them. Stop trying to deflect.

Now that's some goofy spin.

The guy was attacked because he was trying to stop them from looting, not because he was white.

Do you have proof and evidence of that?

It's been all over the news here.

Caught On Video Berkeley Rioter Knocks Out Man With Hammer CBS San Francisco

Violent protesters don t care about Brown Garner - SFGate

No, I mean their motive. How do you know what their motive was? Did you ask the attackers?

The "motive" is pretty clear - they were trying to rob a Radioshack, and he was trying to stop them.

It's pretty clear how badly you guys want it to be about race, but the reality of the situation doesn't back up your hysterics.

No matter how badly you want to remain ignorant, the reality is that there are big problems in the black community, and it is NOT caused by the police or white people.

No matter how much you want to blame this all on black people, you're just going to have to accept that millions of people of all races are sick of police misconduct and are doing something about it.

Now that's some goofy spin.

The guy was attacked because he was trying to stop them from looting, not because he was white.

And how does THAT make it any better?

Why aren't they playing the video showing what these animals did to this old man over and over in the leftist media. Do certain ethnic groups have an inherent right to loot and be violent somehow?

It doesn't "make it better", it just doesn't quite fit the "look how scary and racist black people are" meme.

The "doctor" would have us believe that although brown wouldn't have been shot had he been white, this protester still would have been beaten had he been black.

Then making shit up and putting it into other people's mouths must be "Conservative logic", cause I haven't said anything close to what you claim.

Son , you may not have said it, but it's clearly what you believe.

I quoted your post where you said they killed him because he told them to stop looting. How would you know that for sure? The answer is simple. You cannot know that.

That guy died?

No, I made a mistake. I should have said beat him. Oops, sorry. :D

That guy died?

Ok , NP ... im sure a hammer to the face didnt feel so good though

No, I mean their motive. How do you know what their motive was? Did you ask the attackers?

The "motive" is pretty clear - they were trying to rob a Radioshack, and he was trying to stop them.

It's pretty clear how badly you guys want it to be about race, but the reality of the situation doesn't back up your hysterics.

No matter how badly you want to remain ignorant, the reality is that there are big problems in the black community, and it is NOT caused by the police or white people.

No matter how much you want to blame this all on black people, you're just going to have to accept that millions of people of all races are sick of police misconduct and are doing something about it.

If you aren't breaking the law by selling cigarettes illegally, etc., then you don't have problems with the police. It's easy. Don't break laws. Don't fight with police. If you have a problem with a law or an officer of the law, take the correct channels to fix the problem. Rioting, looting, assaulting, and being violent doesn't help anybody.

And how does THAT make it any better?

Why aren't they playing the video showing what these animals did to this old man over and over in the leftist media. Do certain ethnic groups have an inherent right to loot and be violent somehow?

:lol:

And what else does your crystal ball tell you, oh great swami?

Now you're just proving what a joke you are.

That guy died?

Ok , NP ... im sure a hammer to the face didnt feel so good though

And he probably could have died, maybe he could still die. Who knows?

Beating a guy with a hammer is doing something about it?

Burning down an entire town is doing something about police brutality?

This kinda shit

Ferguson-after-the-riot-600x451.png

Tells me the cops need to crack down harder

I'm a joke eh?

Okay , well it's in THIS thread that you believe the man would have been beaten with that hammer if he had been black and tried to interrupt their robbery.

So, I invite you to post in THIS thread that you believe Brown would have been shot if he was white

Which would make my statement wrong, at which point I will absolutely apologize.

Or you can refuse to post such , at which point my statement will be proven true, and I will expect an apology from you.

Your turn sport.

If you aren't breaking the law by selling cigarettes illegally, etc., then you don't have problems with the police. It's easy. Don't break laws. Don't fight with police. If you have a problem with a law or an officer of the law, take the correct channels to fix the problem. Rioting, looting, assaulting, and being violent doesn't help anybody.

So we'll put you in the "death penalty for selling illegal cigarettes" category then.

There's nothing funnier than watching so called "small govenrment" people blindly cheering on the police state.

After all, if you've done nothing wrong you've got nothing to worry about, right?

No one likes police misconduct, neither do I . but the problem is being over exaggerated, when you put into the context of the number of calls the police go on every day. Whens the last time you saw a News report about Police using restraint in the face of combative suspects ?
The Michael Brown Protests were driven by the belief from the very begining that it was about a White cop murdering a black kid. That belief was formed with false information, like Brown being shot in the back.

So we'll put you in the "death penalty for selling illegal cigarettes" category then.

There's nothing funnier than watching so called "small govenrment" people blindly cheering on the police state.

After all, if you've done nothing wrong you've got nothing to worry about, right?

small government doesn't mean no government sport.

Also "Doctor dishonest" no one got the death penalty for selling smokes.

Beating a guy with a hammer is doing something about it?

Burning down an entire town is doing something about police brutality?

This kinda shit

Ferguson-after-the-riot-600x451.png

Tells me the cops need to crack down harder

Well, the bottom line is that the criminals in the black community want to be able to loot, steal, kill, assault, rape, whatever and NOT get into trouble by the police for it, so of course they are going to start fighting and then later claim police brutality. Then they get the sympathy of the dummies in our society. :lol:

I think that there are cases of police brutality and perhaps even racism, but if all of these criminals are to be believed, then most cops in the United States (or at least in the cities) are racist and just beat black men for the hell of it. I'm not buying it. Not for a minute.

I don't believe that any cop would willing throw away his career, his reputation and potentially his life just to kill or harm a perp except in pretty rare instances.

There have been several videos that I've seen where there was no question about police brutality. One video I've seen shows a cop kick a woman in the face as she is cuffed and seated on the sidewalk. I just don't see the police being out of line in most of these recent cases because the suspects seem to be fighting them and resisting them.

I'm a joke eh?

Okay , well it's in THIS thread that you believe the man would have been beaten with that hammer if he had been black and tried to interrupt their robbery.

So, I invite you to post in THIS thread that you believe Brown would have been shot if he was white

Which would make my statement wrong, at which point I will absolutely apologize.

Or you can refuse to post such , at which point my statement will be proven true, and I will expect an apology from you.

Your turn sport.

I'm on the record (of this board) stating that I don't believe that Darren Wilson was acting in a racist manner, and that Brown would have been just as likely to be shot had he been white and the situation has played out the same way.

I'm a joke eh?

Your turn sport.

I'm on the record (of this board) stating that I don't believe that Darren Wilson was acting in a racist manner, and that Brown would have been just as likely to be shot had he been white and the situation has played out the same way.

Then I apologize.

No one likes police misconduct, neither do I . but the problem is being over exaggerated, when you put into the context of the number of calls the police go on every day. Whens the last time you saw a News report about Police using restraint in the face of combative suspects ?
The Michael Brown Protests were driven by the belief from the very begining that it was about a White cop murdering a black kid. That belief was formed with false information, like Brown being shot in the back.

definitely. I totally agree with that statement. It's basically what I said in my post too. This stuff is way overexaggerated by criminals who just don't want to go to jail or are looking for a law suit, IMO. I see no blatant police brutality at all.

I'm against the death penalty. :) That was not the "death penalty." That was the police being forced to take down a suspect because he was a big man and was refusing to cooperate. He should have thought of the consequences of his actions before he decided to fight and waited until court to do it the right way. It is not anyone else's fault that he was ignorant.

I'm against the death penalty. :) That was not the "death penalty." That was the police being forced to take down a suspect because he was a big man and was refusing to cooperate. He should have thought of the consequences of his actions before he decided to fight and waited until court to do it the right way. It is not anyone else's fault that he was ignorant.

HOWEVER

the choke hold was still inappropriate and against departmental policy, and using it should cost that officer his job.

Does anyone else notice that the liberals always side track the conversation and make completely silly and irrelevant statements in order to avoid actually debating a topic? :biggrin: I hope others notice this retarded tactic too.

Forum List

Back