Grassley and Johnson have the drop on you critters.

let see the 1st impeachment was for Trump threatening to withhold aid to Ukraine and wanted them to find dirt on and investigate Biden. Trump also wanted Ukraine to admit that it was not Russia that interfered but Ukraine.

He still try to do this even in 2023

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2023/07/29/trump-ukraine-congress-hunter-biden/

So did Biden do that.

Yet there is a ton of evidence that Trump did that.

The second impeachment was for inciting a riot.

Did Biden incite a riot. Yet Trump did those things and is running for president again.

No I am not kidding.
Hahaha yes we are aware of the Shifty parody

The problem was the transcript of the call doesn’t actually show any of that happened

Just repeating the same debunked crap doesn't mean anything.
I'll ask again since apparently, your hearing aid was turned off while running from the question shitting yourself down your leg called out to explain yourself! But, WHO debunked WHAT, HOW, and WHEN? Please link me to the precipitous event! knock knock knock

It will be over soon. They will get the bank records and one or two will read into it but its already finished. They have nothing but "sweet dream are made of these, who am I to disagree. " I doubt the bank records will provide anything that is the smoking gun and it then becomes a matter of interpretation.

They may have the votes in the House to impeach because it is now payback for impeaching Trump. Still if a couple of republicans are honorable (Big if) then it will not pass.

It will never pass in the Senate.

Thus what can they say. He was impeached. Well Trump was impeached.
If the bank records show a million dollars from China going to Joe Biden, how would you interpret that?

If the bank records show a million dollars from China going to Joe Biden, how would you interpret that?
The same way if I have a million dollars in the bank from China

It just a fantasy until it verifiable.

The fact is that as the VP and president he released his tax returns. In fact as a senator he release his returns.

Why is he a millionaire now, Like all Presidents and VP's. They make tons of money doing speaking engagements and write books.

in fact you should read his books

Here are other presidents who have written books

So good luck with those bank statements and don't confuse money in the bank as coming from China

Still if I was doing something underhanded, I would not put it in a US bank where authorities can easily find it.

Hahaha yes we are aware of the Shifty parody

The problem was the transcript of the call doesn’t actually show any of that happened
Yeah if you want to believe that fantasy.

The transcript

(I would like you to find out what happened with this whole situation with Ukraine, they say Crowdstrike ... I guess you have one of your weal thy people... The server, they say Ukraine has.it�

This is a clear reference to his situation with Russian interference and the impeachment. Trump wants him to do something that will benefit Trump.

Trump as the president did withhold money from Ukraine as he threaten to. Its a fact and that is why he was impeached.

Trump Well its very nice of you .to say that. I will say that we do ·a lot for Ukraine. He then goes on and talk about how other NATO nations have done nothing for him.

Trump - I would like for you to do US a favor

Trump - The other thing, There's a lot of. talk about Biden's son,. that Biden stopped the prosecution and a lot of people want to find out about that so whatever you can do with the Attorney General would be great.

So here is a reference about Biden who has announced his candidacy about one of the republicans favorite topic. He wants the Ukraine president to meet with Rudy G. Who is his lawyer and not a government official.

Everything he ask for benefits Trump who is running again for president.

Yeah if you want to believe that fantasy.

The transcript

(I would like you to find out what happened with this whole situation with Ukraine, they say Crowdstrike ... I guess you have one of your weal thy people... The server, they say Ukraine has.it�

This is a clear reference to his situation with Russian interference and the impeachment. Trump wants him to do something that will benefit Trump.

Trump as the president did withhold money from Ukraine as he threaten to. Its a fact and that is why he was impeached.

Trump Well its very nice of you .to say that. I will say that we do ·a lot for Ukraine. He then goes on and talk about how other NATO nations have done nothing for him.

Trump - I would like for you to do US a favor

Trump - The other thing, There's a lot of. talk about Biden's son,. that Biden stopped the prosecution and a lot of people want to find out about that so whatever you can do with the Attorney General would be great.

So here is a reference about Biden who has announced his candidacy about one of the republicans favorite topic. He wants the Ukraine president to meet with Rudy G. Who is his lawyer and not a government official.

Everything he ask for benefits Trump who is running again for president.
What fantasy? I read the transcript…yes he mentioned xiden bragging about the extortion…your point?

The transcript makes clear Shifty lied, now he finally came clean about that, but called it parody

There was no extortion in the transcript, only MAGA lying interpretation unsupported by the copy,
House Republicans can Impeach Joe Biden for forgiving $39b in student loan debt, for his disastrous withdrawl from AFG, and for his open borders. The extortion and bribery charges are gravy.

What fantasy? I read the transcript…yes he mentioned xiden bragging about the extortion…your point?

The transcript makes clear Shifty lied, now he finally came clean about that, but called it parody
See you have already spin it to suit your narrative. Bragging was not in the transcript.

You conveniently ignore

Why would Trump send Rudy G who is his lawyer and not a government official?

European and American diplomats pressed Ukraine to clean up its corruption, they focused on Shokin's leadership of the Prosecutor General's Office, which he took over in February 2015.

Europeans, Obama, Congress were all in agreement with this. Obama tasked Biden to deliver the message. Obama didn't sent his lawyer.

Yet all the right wing can focus on is his bragging and he did brag. Biden's the VP , there is not much he can brag about. Biden does not make policy. He has a boss.

Republican have create a whole narrative around him bragging while ignore the other facts.

Still how does Biden's trip to Ukraine fit into the discussion years later between Trump and the UK president. It doesn't. He looking for dirt on Biden who is his opponent. Still why does he bring it up in 2020 when he is at the end of his current presidency. Trump asking him to meet his lawyer is for personal gain.

See you have already spin it to suit your narrative. Bragging was not in the transcript.

You conveniently ignore

Why would Trump send Rudy G who is his lawyer and not a government official?

European and American diplomats pressed Ukraine to clean up its corruption, they focused on Shokin's leadership of the Prosecutor General's Office, which he took over in February 2015.

Europeans, Obama, Congress were all in agreement with this. Obama tasked Biden to deliver the message. Obama didn't sent his lawyer.

Yet all the right wing can focus on is his bragging and he did brag. Biden's the VP , there is not much he can brag about. Biden does not make policy. He has a boss.

Republican have create a whole narrative around him bragging while ignore the other facts.

Still how does Biden's trip to Ukraine fit into the discussion years later between Trump and the UK president. It doesn't. He looking for dirt on Biden who is his opponent. Still why does he bring it up in 2020 when he is at the end of his current presidency. Trump asking him to meet his lawyer is for personal gain.
Um no xiden’s bragging was on the video of him bragging about doing it.

I have seen no transcript of the video, one isn’t needed

As far as the trump call, he asked ukraine to work with the AG, it’s in the call.

How did xiden fit in convo with the Ukraine president? Well he was bragging about getting someone fired, someone involved with investigating a corrupt company his son worked for, trumps call was about making sure the new admin was committed to rooting out corruption, like the company linked to the xidens

It’s in the transcript read it

kyzr, they can impeach him for having blue eyes if they want,.
But not for extortion, because it did not happen.
LOL! Don't believe your lying eyes

The only reason Ukraine got the $1b in loan guarantees was because of Shokin fighting corruption.
Shokin was praised by the Obama admin and by the EU before his firing.
The guy who replaced Shokin did not prosecute anyone, Biden enabled corruption.

LOL! Don't believe your lying eyes

The only reason Ukraine got the $1b in loan guarantees was because of Shokin fighting corruption.
Shokin was praised by the Obama admin and by the EU before his firing.
The guy who replaced Shokin did not prosecute anyone, Biden enabled corruption.

Members of the Obama admin repeatedly warned Obama of possible xiden corruption in ukraine…many red flags were raised

Nothing was done, just like he turned a blind eye to the Clinton and the Clinton foundation

Um no xiden’s bragging was on the video of him bragging about doing it.

I have seen no transcript of the video, one isn’t needed

As far as the trump call, he asked ukraine to work with the AG, it’s in the call.

How did xiden fit in convo with the Ukraine president? Well he was bragging about getting someone fired, someone involved with investigating a corrupt company his son worked for, trumps call was about making sure the new admin was committed to rooting out corruption, like the company linked to the xidens

It’s in the transcript read it
I guess you missed things. He did mention Barr but after mention Rudy. It is also
sounds like a afterthought.

He also says that Rudy will go to Ukraine.

Pg 3

Mr. Giuliani is a highly respected man. He was the_mayor of New York Ci:ty, a great mayor, and I would like him to

Trump we are hoping very much that Mr. G1uliani will be able to travel to Ukraine and you will meet once· he goes to Ukraine.

Yes and Rudy did go to Ukraine. I don't believe Bar did. It would be inappropriate.

So read into the transcript what you wanted to believe and ignored what was an inconvenient truth. .
The transcript does not copy and paste well.

I guess you missed things. He did mention Barr but after mention Rudy. It is also
sounds like a afterthought.

He also says that Rudy will go to Ukraine.

Pg 3

Mr. Giuliani is a highly respected man. He was the_mayor of New York Ci:ty, a great mayor, and I would like him to

Trump we are hoping very much that Mr. G1uliani will be able to travel to Ukraine and you will meet once· he goes to Ukraine.

Yes and Rudy did go to Ukraine. I don't believe Bar did. It would be inappropriate.

So read into the transcript what you wanted to believe and ignored what was an inconvenient truth. .
The transcript does not copy and paste well.
So whatV Rudy’s free to go ukraine.

He mentioned are govts working together long before he mentioned rudy.

But who cares? Nothing wrong with the transcript

And well we uncovered corruption

Hunter wasn’t paying taxes on that income…

I wonder why?

Forum List

Back