Great Again!: GDP 3%, Beats Estimates...

Maybe we need to understand the truth. This is the GDP for the past 4 years. Obama had a quarter at 5.2 percent in the 3rd quarter of 2014,

“GDP growth for 2017 as a whole is currently tracking at around 2.1pc and, assuming we see a modest fiscal stimulus in early 2018, we expect GDP growth to accelerate to 2.5pc next year, even after allowing for a more aggressive pace of monetary tightening.”

US smashes growth forecasts with hurricane-defying expansion

It has been the monetary polies of Janet Yellen that are responsible for things and Yellen was appointed by Obama. Trump has nothing to do with anything.

7-28-17-gdp-growth-cotd.png

Spot On. But like i said, don't bother trying to reason with a Trump Hater-Bot. He or she is gonna dutifully stay on-message with the rabid Trump hate. It's what they're programmed to do. They really are hoping the Economy collapses. Not good people.
I would love for Trump to give us a better economy than The Great Obama

I just doubt if he can deliver

God you're such a liar. You know you're desperately hoping for the Economy to collapse so you can blame it all on your Trump Boogeyman. You ain't foolin anyone but yourself, kid. You could care less about your fellow Americans. You just wanna get your Party back in power. It is what it is.

I'm retiring in the next few years.
Last thing I want to see is my retirement investments tank

I would love to see Trump triple my investments

But he is unlikely to do better than The Great Obama

Do you really expect folks to believe anything you say at this point? You lie too much. Your credibility is shot, kid.

I have been voted the most honest poster on USMB for three consecutive years
Would have been four but the Russians hacked the vote

Yet, more lies. You can't stop, huh? Pathological. :cuckoo:

I would love for Trump to give us a better economy than The Great Obama

I just doubt if he can deliver

God you're such a liar. You know you're desperately hoping for the Economy to collapse so you can blame it all on your Trump Boogeyman. You ain't foolin anyone but yourself, kid. You could care less about your fellow Americans. You just wanna get your Party back in power. It is what it is.

Do you really expect folks to believe anything you say at this point? You lie too much. Your credibility is shot, kid.

I have the trophies to prove it
They are displayed in the Lobby of USMB Headquarters

18720.102920.jpg

Dang Trump, you doin it son! :dance:

First reading on third-quarter GDP up 3.0%, vs 2.5% rise expected

The U.S. economy unexpectedly maintained a brisk pace of growth in the third quarter as an increase in inventory investment and a smaller trade deficit offset a hurricane-related slowdown in consumer spending and a decline in construction.

Gross domestic product increased at a 3.0 percent annual rate in the July-September period after expanding at a 3.1 percent pace in the second quarter, the Commerce Department said on Friday...

More:
US economy grows 3 percent in the third quarter on inventories, trade
DRUDGE REPORT 2017®

that is good news indeed. Please provide a list of the things that Trump has done that would cause you to give him the credit?
Killing CAFE standards, relaxing regulations that were strangling the US economy.... In other words he took the Obama era boot off of the average American Company by EO just like Obama did to put it on our throats... Now be a good little drone and go away

:thup:

The U.S. economy unexpectedly maintained a brisk pace of growth in the third quarter as an increase in inventory investment and a smaller trade deficit offset a hurricane-related slowdown in consumer spending and a decline in construction.

Gross domestic product increased at a 3.0 percent annual rate in the July-September period after expanding at a 3.1 percent pace in the second quarter, the Commerce Department said on Friday...

More:
DRUDGE REPORT 2017®
Indictments and pleading guilty to lying to the FBI trump’s a measley 3 % growth..

A legend in your own mind.... Is it quiet in there?
It would be quite in his mind but for the voices. The economy is finally on a sustained roll and out of the Obama-era doldrums.
The Great Obama gave Crooked Donnie eight straight years of roll

Let's hope he doesn't screw it up

Another lie. Go figure? You loco, kid. :cuckoo:

It would be quite in his mind but for the voices. The economy is finally on a sustained roll and out of the Obama-era doldrums.

The economic record of The Great Obama will be tough to beat

The economic record of The Great Obama will be tough to beat

That's true, not everyone wants to live in the slums.

18720.102920.jpg

You're a liar, kid. Nothing more, nothing less. Movin on...

18720.102920.jpg

Trophies don't lie

If you bothered to attend the USMB Awards Banquet in December, you would have seen all the bling I picked up. The food wasn't bad either, They got Denny's to cater it

18720.102920.jpg

Trophies don't lie

If you bothered to attend the USMB Awards Banquet in December, you would have seen all the bling I picked up. The food wasn't bad either, They got Denny's to cater it

Denny's....wow, you're really living it up AND a participation trophy.

Last edited:

18720.102920.jpg

Trophies don't lie

They spare no expense for USMBs finest

If you go to USMB Headquarters they sell my autographed threads in the Gift Shop

18720.102920.jpg

Trophies don't lie

They spare no expense for USMBs finest

If you go to USMB Headquarters they sell my autographed threads in the Gift Shop

Sounds like a great program, sell 500 of them and you may be able to afford a cup of coffee...at Denny's.

More:
DRUDGE REPORT 2017®

Did you know this?

US lost 33,000 jobs in Sept, vs 90,000 jobs increase expected
  • The U.S. economy lost 33,000 jobs in September even as the unemployment rate fell to 4.2 percent, the Bureau of Labor Statistics reports.
  • The jobs loss was the first monthly decline in seven years, when the economy was still pulling out of the Great Recession.
Jobs fall by 33,000 in September as hurricanes hammer employment

What a loser Trump is.

More:
DRUDGE REPORT 2017®

Did you know this?

• The U.S. economy lost 33,000 jobs in September even as the unemployment rate fell to 4.2 percent, the Bureau of Labor Statistics reports.
  • The jobs loss was the first monthly decline in seven years, when the economy was still pulling out of the Great Recession.

What a loser Trump is.

More Dumocrat wishful thinking. We know y'all wingnuts are desperately hoping the Economy collapses. You don't care about your fellow Americans. You're just 'Party before Country' jerks.

More:
DRUDGE REPORT 2017®

Did you know this?

What a loser Trump is.

More Dumocrat wishful thinking. We know y'all wingnuts are desperately hoping the Economy collapses. You don't care about your fellow Americans. You're just 'Party before Country' jerks.
I would just love for Trump to do as well as The Great Obama

More:
DRUDGE REPORT 2017®

Did you know this?

What a loser Trump is.

No offense, but fuck off. I hope trump doesn't ruin the good economy Obama handed him and then Republicans will start making shit up like dot.com bubbles and freddy/fanny may. Same way they did when Clinton handed Bush a good economy and he fucked it up.

Remember Clinton handed Bush a surplus? Then you mother fucking liars said he didn't when even Bush himself admitted Clinton handed him a surplus.

Same way last year unemployment wasn't really at 4% but it is now. Kind of like that. You are either a liar or a fucking idiot who doesn't know any better. Which is it?

No one hopes the economy tanks. We don't need the economy to tank because Trump had nothing to do with it. And when you point to the stock market or low unemployment numbers we are going to ask you how blue collar is doing? What's the debt?

Remember fool. You didnt' want to hear about the stock market last year. It was blue collar and the REAL unemployment numbers you were interested in. Oh, and Obama had 75 straight months of job growth. Only took Trump a few months to have a month of job LOSSES!! Can you fucking believe that?

Trump said he was going to have better numbers than Obama. You said Obama's numbers sucked. Well Trumps are no better in fact they are worse. How do you explain this?

And Trump golfs more and is costing us more than Obama ever did. So fuck off you partisan hack. Come back when you learn how to be intellectually honest.

More:
DRUDGE REPORT 2017®

Did you know this?

What a loser Trump is.

I would just love for Trump to do as well as The Great Obama

Liar. :lol:

More:
DRUDGE REPORT 2017®

Did you know this?

What a loser Trump is.

Yea just what we want. Another lost decade because of a Republican president. And 8 years of you guys denying that the loser is running the economy into the ground. Remember you provided GW Bush with 8 years of cover. Loser.

More:
DRUDGE REPORT 2017®

Did you know this?

What a loser Trump is.

Yea just what we want. Another lost decade because of a Republican president. And 8 years of you guys denying that the loser is running the economy into the ground. Remember you provided GW Bush with 8 years of cover. Loser.

Sure thing hater. Whatever. :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back