Great Again!: GDP 3%, Beats Estimates...

Dang Trump, you doin it son! :dance:

First reading on third-quarter GDP up 3.0%, vs 2.5% rise expected

The U.S. economy unexpectedly maintained a brisk pace of growth in the third quarter as an increase in inventory investment and a smaller trade deficit offset a hurricane-related slowdown in consumer spending and a decline in construction.

Gross domestic product increased at a 3.0 percent annual rate in the July-September period after expanding at a 3.1 percent pace in the second quarter, the Commerce Department said on Friday...

More:
US economy grows 3 percent in the third quarter on inventories, trade
DRUDGE REPORT 2017®

Did you know this?

US lost 33,000 jobs in Sept, vs 90,000 jobs increase expected
  • The U.S. economy lost 33,000 jobs in September even as the unemployment rate fell to 4.2 percent, the Bureau of Labor Statistics reports.
  • The jobs loss was the first monthly decline in seven years, when the economy was still pulling out of the Great Recession.
Jobs fall by 33,000 in September as hurricanes hammer employment

What a loser Trump is.

More Dumocrat wishful thinking. We know y'all wingnuts are desperately hoping the Economy collapses. You don't care about your fellow Americans. You're just 'Party before Country' jerks.
I would just love for Trump to do as well as The Great Obama

Liar. :lol:
It is doubtful if he could do as well as The Great Obama
The Stock Market would have to reach 60,000

I would enjoy it Bigly

The U.S. economy unexpectedly maintained a brisk pace of growth in the third quarter as an increase in inventory investment and a smaller trade deficit offset a hurricane-related slowdown in consumer spending and a decline in construction.

Gross domestic product increased at a 3.0 percent annual rate in the July-September period after expanding at a 3.1 percent pace in the second quarter, the Commerce Department said on Friday...

More:
DRUDGE REPORT 2017®

Did you know this?

• The U.S. economy lost 33,000 jobs in September even as the unemployment rate fell to 4.2 percent, the Bureau of Labor Statistics reports.
  • The jobs loss was the first monthly decline in seven years, when the economy was still pulling out of the Great Recession.

What a loser Trump is.

More Dumocrat wishful thinking. We know y'all wingnuts are desperately hoping the Economy collapses. You don't care about your fellow Americans. You're just 'Party before Country' jerks.

It's true. I still wouldn't want him to be president because he's embarrassing but I don't want him to hurt my pocket book. You Republicans wanted the economy to tank under Obama because 100% of you are either really rich or really broke. The Republicans who did really well under Obama are just greedy. They want to do even better under Trump. And the poor republicans like you were duped into thinking Trump would make America great for you again. Let us know when that day comes.

More:
DRUDGE REPORT 2017®

Did you know this?

What a loser Trump is.

It is doubtful if he could do as well as The Great Obama
The Stock Market would have to reach 60,000

I would enjoy it Bigly

Liar. :cuckoo:

More:
DRUDGE REPORT 2017®

Did you know this?

What a loser Trump is.

Yea just what we want. Another lost decade because of a Republican president. And 8 years of you guys denying that the loser is running the economy into the ground. Remember you provided GW Bush with 8 years of cover. Loser.

Sure thing hater. Whatever. :cuckoo:

Actually have you seen my thread I'm a Republican now?

Forum List

Back