Great Briefing By The Donald: A Great Business Leader is So Much Better Than a Community Organizer

Not a mention jc not a word about the officer killed trying to help others Trump shows every day in every way he's a pos

Not a mention jc not a word about the officer killed trying to help others Trump shows every day in every way he's a pos
ain't that cute. he's a POS cause he hasn't yet spoke out about the victim police officer one day after his drowning. wow. I see your hypocrisy glowing ever stronger. So you must have really thought obummer was a gigantic POS eh? How many cops died while he was pres?

ain't that cute. he's a POS cause he hasn't yet spoke out about the victim police officer one day after his drowning. wow. I see your hypocrisy glowing ever stronger. So you must have really thought obummer was a gigantic POS eh? How many cops died while he was pres?

Na, he was supposed to be right there in a photo with the cops widow crying. So far any attempt by the press to make something out of this has been shut down fast and hard.

It feels so much better to have The Donald in charge in contrast to all those years with that incompetent Kenyan douchebag.

?

What is Trump doing that Obama didn't after Sandy?
be compassionate to the victims.

Actually he hasn't been and is catching flack for it.
link

Bush's Press Secretary Criticizes Trump's Harvey Response For Lacking Empathy | HuffPost

Hallarious that you'd pick the ONE THING Trump screwed up in Houston response as him supposedly doing better than Obama during Sandy.

It feels so much better to have The Donald in charge in contrast to all those years with that incompetent Kenyan douchebag.

?

link

Bush's Press Secretary Criticizes Trump's Harvey Response For Lacking Empathy | HuffPost

Hallarious that you'd pick the ONE THING Trump screwed up in Houston response as him supposedly doing better than Obama during Sandy.
hahahahahaahah bush's press secretary. who the fk is he? I give two shits what that asshat thinks. he's a loser. show me the victims complaining.

?

One thing the pos never stepped in a puddle Obama cared and it showed This moron cares about the crowd
the crowd made up of victims, rescuers and responders? people you can't make this shit up. one just can't. fking wow. it must suck to be a libturd.

?

One thing the pos never stepped in a puddle Obama cared and it showed This moron cares about the crowd

Dumbass alert^^^^^^^^. Oh yes, Trump sucks
With that cap on he does look like a dumbass ,,Get one yet ? Or saving up for one? Bet JC has 2

?

With that cap on he does look like a dumbass ,,Get one yet ? Or saving up for one? Bet JC has 2
:itsok:

shoes and now caps. :lmao:

Last edited:
?

link

hahahahahaahah bush's press secretary. who the fk is he? I give two shits what that asshat thinks. he's a loser. show me the victims complaining.

Stfu idiot. It doesn't matter what I'll show you, you'll keep saying same made up bullshit you started out with.

Trump showed very little personal connection, anyone who has seen his address has seen that.

link

Stfu idiot.
so all you got is an ex bush guy who knows absolutely nothing about what is going on there. ok frances.

?

Sorry kid, you are obviously a child. (At least mentally)

Forum List

Back