Great Briefing By The Donald: A Great Business Leader is So Much Better Than a Community Organizer

Great business leader my butt ,,,,,You really trust that pos to do what's best for America rather than what's good for him and his family ??

The briefing I watched about 30 minutes ago was purely professional and awesome. This president is proving his leadership skills compared to the former usurper, a non natural born citizen with a proven fraudulent birth certificate.
If that be so, why isn't the Don going after him? He himself said as an honest injun that Oblama was indeed a citizen of the USA...Was Trumpet the strumpet lying?

What I think is cute is how the three card monte president has convinced all the rightist that lying is a way of life...How we appreciate him most is his cult of denial that flourishes with him....Now that's panache style,,,and class...

What I think is cute is how the three card monte president has convinced all the rightist that lying is a way of life...How we appreciate him most is his cult of denial that flourishes with him....Now that's panache style,,,and class...
How about him making a deal to build a trump building in Moscow They are getting closer to the orange rectum

How about him making a deal to build a trump building in Moscow They are getting closer to the orange rectum
Sick asshat

Damn if those skeletons won't stay in the closet..One thing the Don hasn't learned is, you piss off a lot of people, they will tell about insider information to get Trump in trouble..

The briefing I watched about 30 minutes ago was purely professional and awesome. This president is proving his leadership skills compared to the former usurper, a non natural born citizen with a proven fraudulent birth certificate.
If that be so, why isn't the Don going after him? He himself said as an honest injun that Oblama was indeed a citizen of the USA...Was Trumpet the strumpet lying?
That was just strategizing before the end of the election.

Ah yes, another denialist cult member.....Yeah some strategy, lie and hope no one cares...

Sick asshat
JC with all his asinine tweets not one about the cop who drowned going to work?? This pos has no empathy no sympathy ....All about him

The homosexual Kenyan alluded to "sucking" up the oil because that is apparently something he was familiar with a dude performing on him in exchange for crack cocaine! :p

Damn if those skeletons won't stay in the closet..One thing the Don hasn't learned is, you piss off a lot of people, they will tell about insider information to get Trump in trouble..
was he not allowed to build a building in Moscow? What law forbids him from doing so?

Ah yes, another denialist cult member.....Yeah some strategy, lie and hope no one cares...
and he won. imagine that. fk!!!

Sick asshat
JC with all his asinine tweets not one about the cop who drowned going to work?? This pos has no empathy no sympathy ....All about him
and how is that on Trump exactly, did he dive in and hold him under? dude, too fking sad that someone like you shits on a victim. You got the footage? cause the chief made it seem like it was at night and they had to wait until daytime to go after the body.

http://nypost.com/2017/08/29/houston-cop-who-drowned-heroically-refused-to-stay-home-chief/

"The department’s dive team finally located the officer’s body around 8 a.m. Tuesday."

Forum List

Back