Great News ! AIP submarines to Poland. Baltic sea is free from Golden Horde pirate Fleet, the Black

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden
Great News for civilization ! AIP submarines to Poland. Baltic sea is free from Golden Horde pirate Fleet, the Black sea is next ! as we all know ussr/Muscovite ulus have Kuzya , and can not produce high technological AIP submarines

bad day for Kuzya ....

c4vXImyLbWQ.jpg

View attachment 67278736

View attachment 67278737

Sweden could sold two second-hand A17 Sodermanland class Submarines to Poland
"The AIP system can provide electric energy to extend the submarine's submerged time from days to weeks. "
Sodermanland-class submarine - Wikipedia

Why Sweden (Yes, Sweden) Is a Submarine 'Superpower' | The National Interest
Naval Nightmares: These Aircraft Carriers Might Be the Worst Of All-Time | The National Interest

Obviously, two second hand submarines will have significant deterrence effect alongside with 300 Nato troops in the Baltic states.

Obviously, two second hand submarines will have significant deterrence effect alongside with 300 Nato troops in the Baltic states.
There is only one thing that deterrent Russians. It is American nuclear shield. All other is just useless.

There is only one thing that deterrent Russians. It is American nuclear shield. All other is just useless.
Nah. The best deterrence is money, property and kids of Russian officials and oligarchs being stockpiled in the West.

when ulus (even sovok) the last time attacked a NATO state ?

It depends on definition of the term "attack". Somebody believes current COVID-19 outbreak is an act of biological war, and the virus was produced by Russians.
Somebody believes Novichok usage was an act of aggression against the UK.
Turkish forces were attacked in Syria by Russian bombers.
Et cetera...
And yes, Russians don't afraid the word "NATO". They afraid American nukes only. If the USA will leave NATO - nobody will be able to stop Russians.

And yes, Russians don't afraid the word "NATO". They afraid American nukes only. If the USA
That is the point, actually. That is why the whole defence strategy for Eastern Europe should be changed. Basically, E European countries should be able to defend themselves on their own as much as possible. And the US military should only be the last stage and nuclear shield.

Nato is useless, West European 'allies' are useless.

And yes, Russians don't afraid the word "NATO". They afraid American nukes only. If the USA
That is the point, actually. That is why the whole defence strategy for Eastern Europe should be changed. Basically, E European countries should be able to defend themselves on their own as much as possible. And the US military should only be the last stage and nuclear shield.

No. Does not matter how strong will be Poland, Lithuania, or Bulgaria - Russia could crush them easily anyway.
The only possible defence strategy for them is "To pay the USA for protection".

No. Does not matter how strong will be Poland, Lithuania, or Bulgaria - Russia could crush them easily anyway.
I agree that without the US no defence strategy is viable in the foreseeable future.

But that doesnt change what I wrote above. In this alliance I also include Ukraine.

I agree that without the US no defence strategy is viable in the foreseeable future.

But that doesnt change what I wrote above. In this alliance I also include Ukraine.
Ha! Don't you want to include in "this alliance" Russian Federation?
Ukraine is a part of the problem, not part of its solution.

The only solution of this problem is a military alliance of East European states. With the US. To make sure Russia is barking only behind a fence.

The only solution of this problem is a military alliance of East European states. With the US. To make sure Russia is barking only behind a fence.
Who cares where exactly Russia is barking or biting or even tearing apart their victims? The only question is "how much you can pay for protection?".

Who cares where exactly Russia is barking or biting or even tearing apart their victims? The only question is "how much you can pay for protection?".
Compensation of costs for American bases there, main contracts for American manufacterers of military hardware. I think it will be a good start.

The main question is how to reorganize these countries from economical and political backyard and financial aid recipients into effective and self-reliant donors.

Compensation of costs for American bases there, main contracts for American manufacterers of military hardware. I think it will be a good start.
May be, may be not.

The main question is how to reorganize these countries from economical and political backyard and financial aid recipients into effective and self-reliant donors.
Yes. First - find money. And only then - suggest alliance.

It depends on definition of the term "attack".
"It depends on definition of the term "attack". Georgia, Ukraine, Moldova are good exmples of your maskal - horde attacks on the neighbors

Forum List

Back