Great News, Democrats: Defiant Hillary To Dems: ‘I’m Not Going Anywhere’

Then why are you so concerned over all these thousands of lies Trump has told?
Because he is the President of the United States! I didn't give a shit about it before he ran for office, actually thought it was quite entertaining
I see, so liberals are ok with whatever immoral or criminal acts a person commits before they are president. That helps explain Obama a lot better now.
Slow down turbo, there you go making shit up again. We were talking about lies. You just injected "immoral or criminal acts". Try a bit harder to be honest.

And whatever the acts are whether they be simple lies or criminal acts, their importance is absolutely elevated when people in power commit them, especially the POTUS. That much should be obvious to everybody.
I was just going by the text you posted. You can see it yourself if you scroll up.
Here is the discussion:

MikeyT:
Slade:
Because he is the President of the United States! I didn't give a shit about it before he ran for office, actually thought it was quite entertaining

Where did I say I was ok with whatever immoral or criminal acts a person commits before they are president? What are you confused about and why are you being dishonest?
The great liberal game of smoke and pretend.

I see, so liberals are ok with whatever immoral or criminal acts a person commits before they are president. That helps explain Obama a lot better now.
Slow down turbo, there you go making shit up again. We were talking about lies. You just injected "immoral or criminal acts". Try a bit harder to be honest.

And whatever the acts are whether they be simple lies or criminal acts, their importance is absolutely elevated when people in power commit them, especially the POTUS. That much should be obvious to everybody.
I was just going by the text you posted. You can see it yourself if you scroll up.
Here is the discussion:

MikeyT:
Slade:

Where did I say I was ok with whatever immoral or criminal acts a person commits before they are president? What are you confused about and why are you being dishonest?
Its pretty black and white to me. I even pasted the actual conversation for you so you couldn't manipulate my words. What are you confused about?

Here is the discussion:

MikeyT:
Slade:

Its pretty black and white to me. I even pasted the actual conversation for you so you couldn't manipulate my words. What are you confused about?
Not confused, just watching another liberal lie and play word games.

Here is the discussion:

MikeyT:
Slade:

point out my lie and word games then! I just point out our blatant lie when you said I said something that I didn't. I'd love to see how you try and crawl out of this one. Give it your best shot

Here is the discussion:

MikeyT:
Slade:

point out my lie and word games then! I just point out our blatant lie when you said I said something that I didn't. I'd love to see how you try and crawl out of this one. Give it your best shot
Come on Mikey, don't run away. Back up your statements, be specific

What Awesome News for the Democratic party and their 2020 Presidential Hopes:

HILLARY CLINTON: 'I have the experience, I have the insight, I have the scars...I'M NOT GOING ANYWHERE'

Defiant Hillary To Dems: ‘I’m Not Going Anywhere’

"Former secretary of state and twice-failed presidential candidate Hillary Clinton has a message for Democrats who want her to fade into the background: she’s not going anywhere.

Clinton made that clear in an interview promoting her book with NPR’s Rachel Martin, who asked Clinton if she has “reconciled that, that people might not want you around as the party steps forward?”

“Well, they don’t have to buy my book, and they can turn off the radio when they hear me talking. I’m not going anywhere,” Clinton said.

“I have the experience, I have the insight, I have the scars that I think give me not only the right, but the responsibility to speak out.

And a lot of people are already calling asking for my help and my support. I’ve started a new organization called 'Onward Together'."
- 'Onward'....sounds a lot like Barry's 'Forward', doesn't it? :p

So, to the utter disappointment of many snowflakes across the country - especially on this board - Hillary remains a current topic of conversation because she simply refuses to go away.

Everyone and everything else is to blame for her 2016 loss, her SECOND loss.
She will NOT go away
She IS the future of the Democratic Party.
2020 is HER TURN....AGAIN. (3rd time is the charm)...

....whether you like it or not (AGAIN)!

(You know, snowflakes, had Obama, his administration, and the media NOT protected her from indictment and prosecution your troubles would be over right now, you would be freed from Hillary, and you could finally be moving forward towards 2020 with your eye on fresher, younger, less criminal candidates....

...instead, sheeeeeeee's baaaaaaaaack! :p )

'Preciate the update, Vlad. But we don't need Russian trolls to keep us posted on the woman who got 3,000,000 more votes than the orange turd, but thanks anyway.

HILLARY CLINTON: 'I have the experience, I have the insight, I have the scars...I'M NOT GOING ANYWHERE'

"Former secretary of state and twice-failed presidential candidate Hillary Clinton has a message for Democrats who want her to fade into the background: she’s not going anywhere.

Clinton made that clear in an interview promoting her book with NPR’s Rachel Martin, who asked Clinton if she has “reconciled that, that people might not want you around as the party steps forward?”

“Well, they don’t have to buy my book, and they can turn off the radio when they hear me talking. I’m not going anywhere,” Clinton said.

“I have the experience, I have the insight, I have the scars that I think give me not only the right, but the responsibility to speak out.

And a lot of people are already calling asking for my help and my support. I’ve started a new organization called 'Onward Together'."

So, to the utter disappointment of many snowflakes across the country - especially on this board - Hillary remains a current topic of conversation because she simply refuses to go away.

She will NOT go away

(You know, snowflakes, had Obama, his administration, and the media NOT protected her from indictment and prosecution your troubles would be over right now, you would be freed from Hillary, and you could finally be moving forward towards 2020 with your eye on fresher, younger, less criminal candidates....

You haven't been paying very close attention have you. She has released many statements from her book that takes personal responsibility for the loss, opposers just like to focus on the finger pointing excuses.... but don't pretend like thats the whole story. She also said straight up that she is not going to run for office in 2020. Another false assumption in your OP. Nice try though.

Hillary Clinton will not run for president in 2020: Robert Wolf

When & where has she taken 'personal responsibility' for her November loss? All anyone has heard from her is to blame others.

Such as..

Trump
Podesta
Russia
Weiner
Sanders
Obama

and I'm sure there is more. But not once has anyone heard her say that SHE did anything wrong

And how many times has she said she would NOT run for President, but did anyway?

Hillary Clinton: Repeats 'no' for 2016, can't stand 'whining' about life choices

In an interview with Marie Claire magazine, published Thursday, Clinton insists she's done with politics for good. When asked by writer Ayalet Waldman if she will run again for president, she laughed.
"No, I'm not," she said.

and 2009

Hillary Clinton says she won't run for president again

"I have been on this high wire of national and international politics and leadership for 20 years," Clinton said. "It has been an absolutely extraordinary personal honor and experience. But I really want to just have my own time back. I want to just be my own person. I'm looking forward to that."

She will NOT go away

You haven't been paying very close attention have you. She has released many statements from her book that takes personal responsibility for the loss, opposers just like to focus on the finger pointing excuses.... but don't pretend like thats the whole story. She also said straight up that she is not going to run for office in 2020. Another false assumption in your OP. Nice try though.

Hillary Clinton will not run for president in 2020: Robert Wolf

When & where has she taken 'personal responsibility' for her November loss? All anyone has heard from her is to blame others.

Such as..

Trump
Podesta
Russia
Weiner
Sanders
Obama

and I'm sure there is more. But not once has anyone heard her say that SHE did anything wrong

And how many times has she said she would NOT run for President, but did anyway?

Hillary Clinton: Repeats 'no' for 2016, can't stand 'whining' about life choices

In an interview with Marie Claire magazine, published Thursday, Clinton insists she's done with politics for good. When asked by writer Ayalet Waldman if she will run again for president, she laughed.
"No, I'm not," she said.

and 2009

Hillary Clinton says she won't run for president again

"I have been on this high wire of national and international politics and leadership for 20 years," Clinton said. "It has been an absolutely extraordinary personal honor and experience. But I really want to just have my own time back. I want to just be my own person. I'm looking forward to that."

That's because all you do is listen to right wing talking points that cherry pick the things they can easily attack. The left does the same thing to Trump and y'all call it fake news.

Hillary takes responsibility for the Wall Street speeches, email server, not connecting with voters about their economic struggles, her comment about putting coal miners out of work etc... that work for ya?

7 talking points about Hillary Clinton's new book, 'What Happened'

She will NOT go away

She SAID she was NOT running in 2020. You lie like a rug! :lol:

She will NOT go away

She SAID she was NOT running in 2020. You lie like a rug! :lol:

She also said she returned all emails to the government. She also said her server had no confidential or classified mail on it. She also said she only bleach bitted personal emails like wedding invitations and yoga classes...........

She will NOT go away

She can't give up now! Daddy needs a brand new ho.......

She will NOT go away

Trump ought to get her sent to federal prison.

Forum List

Back