Great News, Democrats: Defiant Hillary To Dems: ‘I’m Not Going Anywhere’

Are you kidding? There are so many factors that are involved in presidential campaigns. There can be dozens of different reasons that effected the outcome of the election

The fact that hitlery is an utterly corrupt, repulsive, lying sociopath isn't enough for you?

What Awesome News for the Democratic party and their 2020 Presidential Hopes:

HILLARY CLINTON: 'I have the experience, I have the insight, I have the scars...I'M NOT GOING ANYWHERE'

Defiant Hillary To Dems: ‘I’m Not Going Anywhere’

"Former secretary of state and twice-failed presidential candidate Hillary Clinton has a message for Democrats who want her to fade into the background: she’s not going anywhere.

Clinton made that clear in an interview promoting her book with NPR’s Rachel Martin, who asked Clinton if she has “reconciled that, that people might not want you around as the party steps forward?”

“Well, they don’t have to buy my book, and they can turn off the radio when they hear me talking. I’m not going anywhere,” Clinton said.

“I have the experience, I have the insight, I have the scars that I think give me not only the right, but the responsibility to speak out.

And a lot of people are already calling asking for my help and my support. I’ve started a new organization called 'Onward Together'."
- 'Onward'....sounds a lot like Barry's 'Forward', doesn't it? :p

So, to the utter disappointment of many snowflakes across the country - especially on this board - Hillary remains a current topic of conversation because she simply refuses to go away.

Everyone and everything else is to blame for her 2016 loss, her SECOND loss.
She will NOT go away
She IS the future of the Democratic Party.
2020 is HER TURN....AGAIN. (3rd time is the charm)...

....whether you like it or not (AGAIN)!

(You know, snowflakes, had Obama, his administration, and the media NOT protected her from indictment and prosecution your troubles would be over right now, you would be freed from Hillary, and you could finally be moving forward towards 2020 with your eye on fresher, younger, less criminal candidates....

...instead, sheeeeeeee's baaaaaaaaack! :p )
You haven't been paying very close attention have you. She has released many statements from her book that takes personal responsibility for the loss, opposers just like to focus on the finger pointing excuses.... but don't pretend like thats the whole story. She also said straight up that she is not going to run for office in 2020. Another false assumption in your OP. Nice try though.

Hillary Clinton will not run for president in 2020: Robert Wolf
you cant take responsibility with all the caveats shes listed. its one or the other, not both as that is just bitter bullshit.
Are you kidding? There are so many factors that are involved in presidential campaigns. There can be dozens of different reasons that effected the outcome of the election
yep. but if you want to be seen as responsible and taking accountability, you don't go list them and hide behind them while telling people you are accountable.

SERIOUSLY mixed message.
While she didn't jump on the sword she did put everything out on the table. Let's be honest she is an extremely proud, accomplished, entitled, woman who suffered a crushing loss. I don't know what you expect but instead of taking the weak position of criticizing her for not taking personal responsibility (when she actually did) why don't you argue the validity of specific points that she made of you disagree.

Do you really think Comeys letter had nothing to do with the outcome of the election?

While she didn't jump on the sword she did put everything out on the table. Let's be honest she is an extremely proud, accomplished, entitled, woman who suffered a crushing loss. I don't know what you expect but instead of taking the weak position of criticizing her for not taking personal responsibility (when she actually did) why don't you argue the validity of specific points that she made of you disagree.

Do you really think Comeys letter had nothing to do with the outcome of the election?

The one he wrote exonerating her before the investigation even got started? Comey was trying to cover his ass in case she lost.

He still committed perjury when he testified before congress.

FLASHBACK. Watch Former FBI Director James Comey Commit Perjury Before Congress

HILLARY CLINTON: 'I have the experience, I have the insight, I have the scars...I'M NOT GOING ANYWHERE'

"Former secretary of state and twice-failed presidential candidate Hillary Clinton has a message for Democrats who want her to fade into the background: she’s not going anywhere.

Clinton made that clear in an interview promoting her book with NPR’s Rachel Martin, who asked Clinton if she has “reconciled that, that people might not want you around as the party steps forward?”

“Well, they don’t have to buy my book, and they can turn off the radio when they hear me talking. I’m not going anywhere,” Clinton said.

“I have the experience, I have the insight, I have the scars that I think give me not only the right, but the responsibility to speak out.

And a lot of people are already calling asking for my help and my support. I’ve started a new organization called 'Onward Together'."

So, to the utter disappointment of many snowflakes across the country - especially on this board - Hillary remains a current topic of conversation because she simply refuses to go away.

She will NOT go away

(You know, snowflakes, had Obama, his administration, and the media NOT protected her from indictment and prosecution your troubles would be over right now, you would be freed from Hillary, and you could finally be moving forward towards 2020 with your eye on fresher, younger, less criminal candidates....

You haven't been paying very close attention have you. She has released many statements from her book that takes personal responsibility for the loss, opposers just like to focus on the finger pointing excuses.... but don't pretend like thats the whole story. She also said straight up that she is not going to run for office in 2020. Another false assumption in your OP. Nice try though.

you cant take responsibility with all the caveats shes listed. its one or the other, not both as that is just bitter bullshit.
yep. but if you want to be seen as responsible and taking accountability, you don't go list them and hide behind them while telling people you are accountable.

SERIOUSLY mixed message.

at this point so much is "muddled up" on who's on who's side, who's friends with who and "dis" information is running rampant. all i *can* do is base what i see on it's own merits as best i can.

misogyny.
over and over and over we hear that. how about people just don't like her for xyz reasons of their own? i could go into reasons but i don't feel like debating each one hand in hand. personally i think she lies her ass off and works hard to project an image she is not. best example i can field is how she "sets up" her town halls. how she plants kids / young girls in the audience and has them ask questions as if they're actually concerned about what they are asking vs. just thinking it's cool to be on tv. i don't like how she can physically destroy "evidence" and gets a pass on it. if i thought she had an ounce of integrity i'd think again. but to me she does in fact like the "entitled' position you stated above and i *do* believe she's given leeway none of us would be. for all that, no i can't stand her and it has NOTHING to do with her being a woman. yet, here we are.

from what i know of her, i'd love to see condoleezza rice run and hear what she has to say. i've got a positive feel about her and would love to learn more. so i don't hate women, but i do hate her.

deplorables.
really? insult 1/2 the country because they don't like her. how did this decision SHE MADE help her at all? it only put up another wedge and we've got more than enough of those. both sides are out for blood in their extremes these days, it sucks.

bad press.
really? 91% of trumps press is bad - use that for reference and let me know how "bad" she had it.

so i can sit around with you and debate each and every reason but it was her campaign. her decisions. her way to deal with each of her "issues" that were holding her back.

if she doesn't want to be seen as an unholy bitch, she can just stop acting like one. her call to be who she is. her responsibility for her actions.

period.

Last edited:

SERIOUSLY mixed message.

at this point so much is "muddled up" on who's on who's side, who's friends with who and "dis" information is running rampant. all i *can* do is base what i see on it's own merits as best i can.

misogyny.
over and over and over we hear that. how about people just don't like her for xyz reasons of their own? i could go into reasons but i don't feel like debating each one hand in hand. personally i think she lies her ass off and works hard to project an image she is not. best example i can field is how she "sets up" her town halls. how she plants kids / young girls in the audience and has them ask questions as if they're actually concerned about what they are asking vs. just thinking it's cool to be on tv. i don't like how she can physically destroy "evidence" and gets a pass on it. if i thought she had an ounce of integrity i'd think again. but to me she does in fact like the "entitled' position you stated above and i *do* believe she's given leeway none of us would be. for all that, no i can't stand her and it has NOTHING to do with her being a woman. yet, here we are.

from what i know of her, i'd love to see condoleezza rice run and hear what she has to say. i've got a positive feel about her and would love to learn more.

deplorables.
really? insult 1/2 the country because they don't like her. how did this decision SHE MADE help her at all? it only put up another wedge and we've got more than enough of those. both sides are out for blood in their extremes these days, it sucks.

bad press.
really? 91% of trumps press is bad - use that for reference and let me know how "bad" she had it.

so i can sit around with you and debate each and every reason but it was her campaign. her decisions. her way to deal with each of her "issues" that were holding her back.

if she doesn't want to be seen as an unholy bitch, she can just stop acting like one. her call to be who she is. her responsibility for her actions.

period.
I'm curious, have you read the book? Have you watched complete interviews and speeches of hers lately? Or have you just heard clips and news headlines?

SERIOUSLY mixed message.

misogyny.

from what i know of her, i'd love to see condoleezza rice run and hear what she has to say. i've got a positive feel about her and would love to learn more.

deplorables.

bad press.

period.
I'm curious, have you read the book? Have you watched complete interviews and speeches of hers lately? Or have you just heard clips and news headlines?
i'm curious - am i wrong in any of the above?

no i've not watched her lately. seen her and her husband for far too long as it is and am glad that for the most part, they are out of the picture. i'm not going to read her book and judge for myself. i just don't care about her enough to do that. i don't follow her around like the anti-trump follows him around making each step evil incarnate and i don't post every negative thing i can find about her to prove my emotional state is correct.

correct or not, it's mine. it's been developed by decades of the shit she's pulled, to me, and her utter lack to take responsibility for it AND SHUT UP. again, i don't view it as a "noble" course of action to take responsibility for something then blame everything but me.

she lost the election. the ultimate reason why is her.

not the country.

SERIOUSLY mixed message.

misogyny.

deplorables.

bad press.

period.

They played a couple of clips on the radio and I couldn't believe what I heard.

She said the Republicans were planning on rewriting the Constitution. Really? Which Republicans are those? Then she blamed her loss on the news because the news is controlled by the right-wing. What???

She told a few other lies that I can't remember. But the two I listed were real beauties.

SERIOUSLY mixed message.

misogyny.

deplorables.

bad press.

period.

She said the Republicans were planning on rewriting the Constitution. Really? Which Republicans are those? Then she blamed her loss on the news because the news is controlled by the right-wing. What???

She told a few other lies that I can't remember. But the two I listed were real beauties.
which is why i'm not going to read all the bullshit she will make up to defend herself. it's been her hallmark of her career to make shit up to make her look good. it's as if she can't do it on her own.

she was also over an hour late to her own book signing.

She will NOT go away

Yeah, just her election of course.

I don't keep up with Democrats, but how many other Democrat presidential candidates that lost wrote a Fn book on it? I mean for crying out loud. She really thinks she is royalty to the point she needs to explain herself as if people were holding their breath dying to hear her words of wisdom about losing an election. She's so arrogant thinking that people didn't move on with their lives; they are still grieving. The reality is that the Clinton's are still trying to suck every nickel and dime from their followers as they can.

SERIOUSLY mixed message.

misogyny.

deplorables.

bad press.

period.

no i've not watched her lately. seen her and her husband for far too long as it is and am glad that for the most part, they are out of the picture. i'm not going to read her book and judge for myself. i just don't care about her enough to do that. i don't follow her around like the anti-trump follows him around making each step evil incarnate and i don't post every negative thing i can find about her to prove my emotional state is correct.

correct or not, it's mine. it's been developed by decades of the shit she's pulled, to me, and her utter lack to take responsibility for it AND SHUT UP. again, i don't view it as a "noble" course of action to take responsibility for something then blame everything but me.

not the country.
I agree with you about the deplorable statement, about how she handled the email investigation, that Trump had much worse press than she did, and many many other things that she did wrong in the election. But that doesn't negate my point. She has stated that she messed up when she said that she was going to put coal miners out of work, to not campaign in Michigan and Wisconsin, she said that it was a bad idea to do the Wall Street speeches and she said that she should have recognized that it would cause a political firestorm, she recognized that she failed to related to the economic frustrations of voters and spoke to much of policy and not enough of the emotion.

She also address other REAL factors that played a big part in this election: Russia, Wikileaks, Comey, Bernie, the media etc etc etc. That is all fair stuff to talk about. Some people want to know her experience and viewpoints regarding that stuff. Its being painted like she is making petty excuses but those are simply petty attacks.

It sounds to me like you are criticizing her for not saying things that she IS saying. The fact that you are really listening to her or reading the book but simply reacting to critical news clips says a lot. Like her or not she is a large part of our history and this election will be remembered forever. Her book is a pretty detailed breakdown of what the experience was like and it covers many angles in a very transparent way. Many historians and people that don't have a personal distain for her will find it a valuable, fascinating, and insightful piece of writing.

SERIOUSLY mixed message.

misogyny.

deplorables.

bad press.

period.

which is why i'm not going to read all the bullshit she will make up to defend herself. it's been her hallmark of her career to make shit up to make her look good. it's as if she can't do it on her own.

I heard that on Limbaugh today. He said after she finally arrived, she just started signing books as if nothing happened. No apologies, no explanations, no thanks to the sheep that were standing there. The kicker is that security made sure none of the sheep were carrying any food or beverages which I'm sure some could have used waiting that long.

SERIOUSLY mixed message.

misogyny.

deplorables.

bad press.

period.

not the country.
I agree with you about the deplorable statement, about how she handled the email investigation, that Trump had much worse press than she did, and many many other things that she did wrong in the election. But that doesn't negate my point. She has stated that she messed up when she said that she was going to put coal miners out of work, to not campaign in Michigan and Wisconsin, she said that it was a bad idea to do the Wall Street speeches and she said that she should have recognized that it would cause a political firestorm, she recognized that she failed to related to the economic frustrations of voters and spoke to much of policy and not enough of the emotion.

She also address other REAL factors that played a big part in this election: Russia, Wikileaks, Comey, Bernie, the media etc etc etc. That is all fair stuff to talk about. Some people want to know her experience and viewpoints regarding that stuff. Its being painted like she is making petty excuses but those are simply petty attacks.

It sounds to me like you are criticizing her for not saying things that she IS saying. The fact that you are really listening to her or reading the book but simply reacting to critical news clips says a lot. Like her or not she is a large part of our history and this election will be remembered forever. Her book is a pretty detailed breakdown of what the experience was like and it covers many angles in a very transparent way. Many historians and people that don't have a personal distain for her will find it a valuable, fascinating, and insightful piece of writing.
no.

i'm criticizing her for no other reason than she takes responsibility then shoves it elsewhere.

i've yet to see her say "my fault, i screwed up" and shut up.

let me know when that happens.

SERIOUSLY mixed message.

misogyny.

deplorables.

bad press.

period.

Don't be too quick to judge cherry picked clips. The media does that all the time and it is extremely dishonest. It happens to people on both sides. If something is really raising flags for you i'd recommend reading the full context of the statement. It is way to easy to manipulate messages by only displaying bits and pieces

SERIOUSLY mixed message.

misogyny.

deplorables.

bad press.

period.

Thats totally fine if you don't read it. But then it doesn't really qualify you to intellectually comment on it if you don't really know what you are talking about. You don't need to read the book, but at least seek out the full context of areas that you decide to engage in discussions about.

SERIOUSLY mixed message.

misogyny.

deplorables.

bad press.

period.

Don't be too quick to judge cherry picked clips. The media does that all the time and it is extremely dishonest. It happens to people on both sides. If something is really raising flags for you i'd recommend reading the full context of the statement. It is way to easy to manipulate messages by only displaying bits and pieces
for me, i cherry pick nothing. i just know she's saying "yes i'm responsible...BUT"

and that BUT needs to go away.

misogyny.

deplorables.

bad press.

period.

Thats totally fine if you don't read it. But then it doesn't really qualify you to intellectually comment on it if you don't really know what you are talking about. You don't need to read the book, but at least seek out the full context of areas that you decide to engage in discussions about.
then i'm being a dumbass. you're more than welcome to move on if my uneducated opinion isn't valid to you. i'm ok with that.

my bad, or my good.

period. :)

SERIOUSLY mixed message.

misogyny.

deplorables.

bad press.

period.

They did play minute segments of her interview and there was nothing ambiguous or misleading about it. I know it was her voice; it's one you can't miss unfortunately.

She will NOT go away

Yeah, just her election of course.

I don't keep up with Democrats, but how many other Democrat presidential candidates that lost wrote a Fn book on it? I mean for crying out loud. She really thinks she is royalty to the point she needs to explain herself as if people were holding their breath dying to hear her words of wisdom about losing an election. She's so arrogant thinking that people didn't move on with their lives; they are still grieving. The reality is that the Clinton's are still trying to suck every nickel and dime from their followers as they can.
It sounds like you miss the point completely. She was the first women nominated for POTUS in our countries history. Like her or not, that is historic and a big deal to many people. She also had more people vote for her than voted in Bush and more than voted for Trump. Thats a lot of people. Getting the inside scoop on the experience from her perspective is fascinating for many many people. I understand your annoyance since you are obviously not a fan, but you don't have to pretend that this is a sore loser money making scheme. You're smarted than that Ray. Look at the bigger picture here.

misogyny.

deplorables.

bad press.

period.

I heard that on Limbaugh today. He said after she finally arrived, she just started signing books as if nothing happened. No apologies, no explanations, no thanks to the sheep that were standing there. The kicker is that security made sure none of the sheep were carrying any food or beverages which I'm sure some could have used waiting that long.
That sounds exactly like the kind of reporting that the MSM has been giving to Trump, I believe you all have been calling that fake or biased news. Is there a difference?

misogyny.

deplorables.

bad press.

period.

Rush didn't mention that she sent the early birds boxes of pizza did he?

Hillary Clinton greets fans at Union Square book signing

Forum List

Back