Great News, Democrats: Defiant Hillary To Dems: ‘I’m Not Going Anywhere’

What Awesome News for the Democratic party and their 2020 Presidential Hopes:

HILLARY CLINTON: 'I have the experience, I have the insight, I have the scars...I'M NOT GOING ANYWHERE'

Defiant Hillary To Dems: ‘I’m Not Going Anywhere’

"Former secretary of state and twice-failed presidential candidate Hillary Clinton has a message for Democrats who want her to fade into the background: she’s not going anywhere.

Clinton made that clear in an interview promoting her book with NPR’s Rachel Martin, who asked Clinton if she has “reconciled that, that people might not want you around as the party steps forward?”

“Well, they don’t have to buy my book, and they can turn off the radio when they hear me talking. I’m not going anywhere,” Clinton said.

“I have the experience, I have the insight, I have the scars that I think give me not only the right, but the responsibility to speak out.

And a lot of people are already calling asking for my help and my support. I’ve started a new organization called 'Onward Together'."
- 'Onward'....sounds a lot like Barry's 'Forward', doesn't it? :p

So, to the utter disappointment of many snowflakes across the country - especially on this board - Hillary remains a current topic of conversation because she simply refuses to go away.

Everyone and everything else is to blame for her 2016 loss, her SECOND loss.
She will NOT go away
She IS the future of the Democratic Party.
2020 is HER TURN....AGAIN. (3rd time is the charm)...

....whether you like it or not (AGAIN)!

(You know, snowflakes, had Obama, his administration, and the media NOT protected her from indictment and prosecution your troubles would be over right now, you would be freed from Hillary, and you could finally be moving forward towards 2020 with your eye on fresher, younger, less criminal candidates....

...instead, sheeeeeeee's baaaaaaaaack! :p )
She SAID she was NOT running in 2020. You lie like a rug! :lol:

She also said she returned all emails to the government. She also said her server had no confidential or classified mail on it. She also said she only bleach bitted personal emails like wedding invitations and yoga classes...........
no, she said she had no emails that were ''marked'' classified on her computer

she did only bleachbit personal emails, not govt emails,

and that's turned out to be true....or rather...it has not been proven otherwise.

she believed she returned all govt emails from her server to the archives as she ordered her lawyers to gather and do. Comey testified that the emails he found that were not turned over were emails that got jumbled in the transfer of files when they upgraded servers over the years....

HILLARY CLINTON: 'I have the experience, I have the insight, I have the scars...I'M NOT GOING ANYWHERE'

"Former secretary of state and twice-failed presidential candidate Hillary Clinton has a message for Democrats who want her to fade into the background: she’s not going anywhere.

Clinton made that clear in an interview promoting her book with NPR’s Rachel Martin, who asked Clinton if she has “reconciled that, that people might not want you around as the party steps forward?”

“Well, they don’t have to buy my book, and they can turn off the radio when they hear me talking. I’m not going anywhere,” Clinton said.

“I have the experience, I have the insight, I have the scars that I think give me not only the right, but the responsibility to speak out.

And a lot of people are already calling asking for my help and my support. I’ve started a new organization called 'Onward Together'."

So, to the utter disappointment of many snowflakes across the country - especially on this board - Hillary remains a current topic of conversation because she simply refuses to go away.

She will NOT go away

(You know, snowflakes, had Obama, his administration, and the media NOT protected her from indictment and prosecution your troubles would be over right now, you would be freed from Hillary, and you could finally be moving forward towards 2020 with your eye on fresher, younger, less criminal candidates....

You haven't been paying very close attention have you. She has released many statements from her book that takes personal responsibility for the loss, opposers just like to focus on the finger pointing excuses.... but don't pretend like thats the whole story. She also said straight up that she is not going to run for office in 2020. Another false assumption in your OP. Nice try though.

Hillary Clinton will not run for president in 2020: Robert Wolf

When & where has she taken 'personal responsibility' for her November loss? All anyone has heard from her is to blame others.

Such as..

Trump
Podesta
Russia
Weiner
Sanders
Obama

and I'm sure there is more. But not once has anyone heard her say that SHE did anything wrong

And how many times has she said she would NOT run for President, but did anyway?

Hillary Clinton: Repeats 'no' for 2016, can't stand 'whining' about life choices

In an interview with Marie Claire magazine, published Thursday, Clinton insists she's done with politics for good. When asked by writer Ayalet Waldman if she will run again for president, she laughed.
"No, I'm not," she said.

and 2009

Hillary Clinton says she won't run for president again

"I have been on this high wire of national and international politics and leadership for 20 years," Clinton said. "It has been an absolutely extraordinary personal honor and experience. But I really want to just have my own time back. I want to just be my own person. I'm looking forward to that."

That's because all you do is listen to right wing talking points that cherry pick the things they can easily attack. The left does the same thing to Trump and y'all call it fake news.

Hillary takes responsibility for the Wall Street speeches, email server, not connecting with voters about their economic struggles, her comment about putting coal miners out of work etc... that work for ya?

7 talking points about Hillary Clinton's new book, 'What Happened'

These are not conservative/Republican sources........

Hillary Clinton blames Comey, Wikileaks for 2016 election loss

Hillary Clinton Blames F.B.I. Director for Election Loss

Clinton slams New York Times, DNC, Comey for her loss - CNNPolitics

Hillary Clinton blames FBI director, WikiLeaks for her election loss

yet she is still blaming others for the loss.

And she has said before that she wouldn't run again, but did.

She will NOT go away

She also said she would NOT run again after the 2008 AND 2012 losses.

If she's saying she's 'not going anywhere'......that could be an indicator that she just might run again in 2020 IF she can get the DNC backing, but I doubt they would after her comments about how bad a shape it was in

She will NOT go away

She also said she returned all emails to the government. She also said her server had no confidential or classified mail on it. She also said she only bleach bitted personal emails like wedding invitations and yoga classes...........
And she wasn't lying... Not running for president, just selling her book.

She will NOT go away

You haven't been paying very close attention have you. She has released many statements from her book that takes personal responsibility for the loss, opposers just like to focus on the finger pointing excuses.... but don't pretend like thats the whole story. She also said straight up that she is not going to run for office in 2020. Another false assumption in your OP. Nice try though.

When & where has she taken 'personal responsibility' for her November loss? All anyone has heard from her is to blame others.

Such as..

Trump
Podesta
Russia
Weiner
Sanders
Obama

and I'm sure there is more. But not once has anyone heard her say that SHE did anything wrong

And how many times has she said she would NOT run for President, but did anyway?

Hillary Clinton: Repeats 'no' for 2016, can't stand 'whining' about life choices

In an interview with Marie Claire magazine, published Thursday, Clinton insists she's done with politics for good. When asked by writer Ayalet Waldman if she will run again for president, she laughed.
"No, I'm not," she said.

and 2009

"I have been on this high wire of national and international politics and leadership for 20 years," Clinton said. "It has been an absolutely extraordinary personal honor and experience. But I really want to just have my own time back. I want to just be my own person. I'm looking forward to that."

That's because all you do is listen to right wing talking points that cherry pick the things they can easily attack. The left does the same thing to Trump and y'all call it fake news.

Hillary takes responsibility for the Wall Street speeches, email server, not connecting with voters about their economic struggles, her comment about putting coal miners out of work etc... that work for ya?

Fox, Breitbart, infowars, conservative radio like Levin/Rush. You don't call those conservative/Republican sources??

I didn't deny that she pointed the finger and place blame on others. My point was that she did take personal responsibility for other areas that you seem to want to ignore. I guess go with the narrative that makes her look as bad as possible. Damn reality, right?

Nobody liked you. :banana::banana::banana:
Sorry Ray but facts are facts. 3 million more people liked her more than Trump and votes that way. Numbers don't lie

What happened with all those poll numbers up until the final votes were counted????
Im not a fan of polls, they are way over politicized but they were surprisingly close to the actual outcome during the last election. What point were you trying to make?

Of course she is not going anywhere - the Clinton like the power and lime light. That does not mean that she is going to run for office though. It means that she is going to continue to be a part of the party.

That does not damage the democrats in any way - she will continue to play to her base - the people that will be die hard Clinton fans no matter what - and ensure their continued active support of the democrats.

She will NOT go away

Such as..

Trump
Podesta
Russia
Weiner
Sanders
Obama

"No, I'm not," she said.

and 2009

Fox, Breitbart, infowars, conservative radio like Levin/Rush. You don't call those conservative/Republican sources??

I didn't deny that she pointed the finger and place blame on others. My point was that she did take personal responsibility for other areas that you seem to want to ignore. I guess go with the narrative that makes her look as bad as possible. Damn reality, right?
Not a single link he posted was from FOX, Breitbart, infowars or conservative talking heads....

Such as..

Trump
Podesta
Russia
Weiner
Sanders
Obama

"No, I'm not," she said.

and 2009

Not a single link he posted was from FOX, Breitbart, infowars or conservative talking heads....
So?

She will NOT go away

you cant take responsibility with all the caveats shes listed. its one or the other, not both as that is just bitter bullshit.

She will NOT go away

and that's turned out to be true....or rather...it has not been proven otherwise.

she believed she returned all govt emails from her server to the archives as she ordered her lawyers to gather and do. Comey testified that the emails he found that were not turned over were emails that got jumbled in the transfer of files when they upgraded servers over the years....

One more time:

The media is not going to allow Hillary to damage the Democrats going forward.

And we move on.

Hillary the darling of the left, their savior, the smartest person to ever run for president, now an outcast only months later :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

She will NOT go away

One more time:

She will NOT go away

One more time:

deep breath....exhale....sigh

That was a photo op scene MADE specifically for an ad the R's ran the entire primary season....

All that is is Trey Gowdy mouthing off and telling the world what HE WANTS THEM TO HEAR.... he's giving his own opinion....

You are fooled so easily!

Comey's full answers in his testimony, when he was allowed to explain, said all the things I posted in the post above....

Gowdy and Chavez NEVER PROVED any one of those allegations they mouthed off about and put in their partisan ad, or was able to follow through and get her on any lies or obstruction of justice....

If what they said was true, then CERTAINLY these guys who had spent 4 years investigating her with 8 different committees would have been able to and wanted to and demanded, the prosecutions for what they claimed...

but but but....they KNEW they could not prove a single word of their accusations...it was all showmanship in your clip....

and of course they cut off the video of it when Comey went in to explanation of why she was not guilty and why the Jjustice department did not prosecute.

-------------------------------------
Examples of Trey's deceit:

Trey said, she claimed there was no classified emails on her server.... and had Comey answer to that....

but she DID NOT CLAIM there was no classified emails on her server, she claimed there was

no marked classified emails on her server,

with the stamp at the top, dating of when the info was classified, and by the agency that classified it and with the date the information is to be unclassified.... THAT is what MARKED CLASSIFIED means...

But gowdy, for his ad that he was going to make out of the exchange, did not say what she said, he left out marked classified.... she said MARKED classified, not partially marked classified, not simply classified, but fully marked classified, with the header. and Hillary was CORRECT....she did not have any emails on her server that were MARKED....none had the classified MARK at the top with date, agency, person who classified, and the date of the expected declassification.

Last edited:

She will NOT go away

you cant take responsibility with all the caveats shes listed. its one or the other, not both as that is just bitter bullshit.
Are you kidding? There are so many factors that are involved in presidential campaigns. There can be dozens of different reasons that effected the outcome of the election

She will NOT go away

Are you kidding? There are so many factors that are involved in presidential campaigns. There can be dozens of different reasons that effected the outcome of the election
yep. but if you want to be seen as responsible and taking accountability, you don't go list them and hide behind them while telling people you are accountable.

SERIOUSLY mixed message.

It's pathetic how you immediately believe what a proven pathological liar says, without question.

If it does run again in 2020, turds like you will completely ignore yet another lie.

Forum List

Back