Great News, Democrats: Defiant Hillary To Dems: ‘I’m Not Going Anywhere’

That's right. She's not going anywhere. Not to the White House. Not on foreign policy trips. Not to the UN...
She may be going from the White House to the Big House.

images

Doubtful that Hillary will ever be charged, let alone convicted of anything, not because she ain't guilty of anything cuz she is but proving it in a court of law is another thing entirely. Besides, as long as she is involved in politics on the democrat side along with Bernie there's little room for any other younger candidates to gain any traction and attention. So for as long as these two birds are around the democrats will continue to be a party that looks backward instead of forward, and if they want to continue leaning so far to the left then they're screwed. The one saving grace they have is that the GOP is so fucked up right now and can't get their act together. What a mess, everywhere you look there's dishonesty, corruption, and ineptitude.

Im not a Hillary fan nor did I vote for her. That doesn't mean I can't be honest and objective about topics of discussion. And you really shouldn't go down the road of baseless assumptions and stereotyping when you get frustrated with a conversation. It doesn't serve you well and will often lead to you being wrong and looking bad.

You brought up the polls. I showed you the poll numbers and they were off by about 1% which is pretty damn close. I never made the point of challenging the results of the election because Hillary won the popular vote. You are injecting that into this conversation. Thats pretty weak.
Only a complete IDIOT would say that Hillary won the popular vote.

View attachment 149836
Yeah right... get a mirror man. :stupid:

Yeah, otherwise known as a national poll which is what we are talking about :cuckoo:
Yeah, 'polls' have not been the Democrats' friend for a while now....
Polls are way too politicized. I was sick of them by the end of the election. They were pretty damn accurate though when compared to the actual numbers. I don't know what point you are trying to make but do you want to back it up with numbers like I did?
When virtually every single poll has her easily winning they are NOT accurate. How close the national polls were to the popular vote is irrelevant - it is the state by state polls that matter and the ones that every single political action is based on.

Claiming that the polling was accurate is rather laughable.

Yeah, otherwise known as a national poll which is what we are talking about :cuckoo:
Yeah, 'polls' have not been the Democrats' friend for a while now....
Polls are way too politicized. I was sick of them by the end of the election. They were pretty damn accurate though when compared to the actual numbers. I don't know what point you are trying to make but do you want to back it up with numbers like I did?
When virtually every single poll has her easily winning they are NOT accurate. How close the national polls were to the popular vote is irrelevant - it is the state by state polls that matter and the ones that every single political action is based on.

Claiming that the polling was accurate is rather laughable.
Well I actually showed the numbers. Would you care to back up your claim by doing the same? The electrol college was won by a margin of a 70k votes between 3 swing states. The polls had everything within margin with exception of one state.

Show me why I'm wrong

Forum List

Back