Great News, Democrats: Defiant Hillary To Dems: ‘I’m Not Going Anywhere’

Well then those "libs" were wrong, but we are talking about polls... the numbers show clinton getting 3.3% more votes than Trump and the actual numbers were 2.1%
Ah, you're talking about the 3.3% more insignificant 'popularity contest' votes.... got it. Thank you.
Yeah, otherwise known as a national poll which is what we are talking about :cuckoo:

Yeah, otherwise known as a national poll which is what we are talking about :cuckoo:
Yeah, 'polls' have not been the Democrats' friend for a while now....
Polls are way too politicized. I was sick of them by the end of the election. They were pretty damn accurate though when compared to the actual numbers. I don't know what point you are trying to make but do you want to back it up with numbers like I did?

That is indeed wonderful news. I hope she runs and this time gets the nod and saves us all. We need Mrs. Clinton more that even she knows.

For a moment there I thought you were serious.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That is indeed wonderful news. I hope she runs and this time gets the nod and saves us all. We need Mrs. Clinton more that even she knows.

I am! Her running would be signal the democrats have totally lost any touch with reality they may have had. Her running would almost guarantee her loss.

Last edited:

I am! Her running would be signal the democrats have totally lost any touch with reality they may have had. Her running would almost guarantee her loss.

Well, that is true.

You haven't been paying very close attention have you. She has released many statements from her book that takes personal responsibility for the loss, opposers just like to focus on the finger pointing excuses.... but don't pretend like thats the whole story. She also said straight up that she is not going to run for office in 2020. Another false assumption in your OP. Nice try though.

Hillary Clinton will not run for president in 2020: Robert Wolf
The real point though is WHY is she on TV ? WHO wants to see/hear her ? WHEN is she finally going to give us a break, and disappear ?

You haven't been paying very close attention have you. She has released many statements from her book that takes personal responsibility for the loss, opposers just like to focus on the finger pointing excuses.... but don't pretend like thats the whole story. She also said straight up that she is not going to run for office in 2020. Another false assumption in your OP. Nice try though.

The real point though is WHY is she on TV ? WHO wants to see/hear her ? WHEN is she finally going to give us a break, and disappear ?
Well she did get over 65 million votes and is the first female to be nominated for president of the USA involved in a historical campaign. I think plenty of people are interested in her perspective of what that experience was like. The great thing about it is you don't have to buy or read the book! and you can change the channel if she is on TV! Although Fox is giving the book more airtime than any other network.

Well she did get over 65 million votes and is the first female to be nominated for president of the USA involved in a historical campaign. I think plenty of people are interested in her perspective of what that experience was like. The great thing about it is you don't have to buy or read the book! and you can change the channel if she is on TV! Although Fox is giving the book more airtime than any other network.
Getting "votes" is one thing. Getting votes from AMERICANS (legally entitled to vote), is yet another. :biggrin:

Only when her ego is satiated, which is never, or when no one will give her a platform from which to screech. At least Bubba was content to party down and not subject us to his constant presence.

So how many copies did you buy? :rolleyes:

Look, I'm not going to argue over this with you because you don't pay attention or seem to comprehend what's written. If you want to kneel at Hillary's feet, you go right ahead. Just get it thru your head she lost because she was a lame candidate and nobody wanted her in office. OH, but the popular vote, you say...BFD learn something very important in politics....it's the 'ELECTORAL VOTE' that determines who becomes President...NOT the popular vote.

And BTW, if you remember.........5 different electorates REFUSED to vote for her and were 'faithless electors'

So how many copies did you buy? :rolleyes:

Look, I'm not going to argue over this with you because you don't pay attention or seem to comprehend what's written. If you want to kneel at Hillary's feet, you go right ahead. Just get it thru your head she lost because she was a lame candidate and nobody wanted her in office. OH, but the popular vote, you say...BFD learn something very important in politics....it's the 'ELECTORAL VOTE' that determines who becomes President...NOT the popular vote.

And BTW, if you remember.........5 different electorates REFUSED to vote for her and were 'faithless electors'
Im not a Hillary fan nor did I vote for her. That doesn't mean I can't be honest and objective about topics of discussion. And you really shouldn't go down the road of baseless assumptions and stereotyping when you get frustrated with a conversation. It doesn't serve you well and will often lead to you being wrong and looking bad.

You brought up the polls. I showed you the poll numbers and they were off by about 1% which is pretty damn close. I never made the point of challenging the results of the election because Hillary won the popular vote. You are injecting that into this conversation. Thats pretty weak.

She didn't go anywhere the last two elections, either.

The latest excuse for losing is that she didn't get all the white women voters because they listened to their husbands and voted Trump. Seriously, this woman is deranged. I know she thinks minorities are mindless sheep that will obey but now she is saying women have no mind of their own.

So sick of this shit.

21751487_10212441466404689_7667117236574715039_n.jpg

She didn't go anywhere the last two elections, either.

The latest excuse for losing is that she didn't get all the white women voters because they listened to their husbands and voted Trump. Seriously, this woman is deranged. I know she thinks minorities are mindless sheep that will obey but now she is saying women have no mind of their own.

So sick of this shit.

21751487_10212441466404689_7667117236574715039_n.jpg

Absolutely, and until somebody told her, she never realized she just insulted a large group of people; kind of like her deplorable remark.

She did lose the white vote because more whites are figuring out her party became the anti-white party. The liberals siding against our police officers all the time is no help either. Most people are not anti-cop, we are anti-criminal.

When she came here to Cleveland, the Cleveland Police requested she meet with them to discuss issues. She refused. Her people said she simply didn't have the time. But she sure had time to meet with the leaders of the Cleveland Black Lies Matter people.

Im not a Hillary fan nor did I vote for her. That doesn't mean I can't be honest and objective about topics of discussion. And you really shouldn't go down the road of baseless assumptions and stereotyping when you get frustrated with a conversation. It doesn't serve you well and will often lead to you being wrong and looking bad.

You brought up the polls. I showed you the poll numbers and they were off by about 1% which is pretty damn close. I never made the point of challenging the results of the election because Hillary won the popular vote. You are injecting that into this conversation. Thats pretty weak.
Only a complete IDIOT would say that Hillary won the popular vote.

upload_2017-9-18_13-14-27.jpeg

Forum List

Back