🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Great News for America (if true)....

• Banned
It doesn't, since you are not a patriotic American who cares about truth and justice...

Sessions has been a monumental disappointment

Better than the open racist Sessions.

LMFAO!!!

Sessions has spent 2 years with his tongue up QUEER-O's disgusting rear.

Trump: Why doesn't DOJ investigate Obama administration?

Why was Trump saying that? Because Swampy Jeff was COVERING IT ALL UP for QUEER-O....

Why?

The next AG may not be yet another 911 Traitor like Swampy Jeff....
Are you 5 years old? Totally whacked out. Maybe you’re drinking early.

it does not have to be one or the other

how does this impact my life at all?

I'm guessing you'll prefer shopping boutique weed shops, rather than driving around looking for it... :up:

Seriously, a strong, UN-recused AG is the only thing that keeps the next 2 years from being a cluster-fuck of warring investigations and complete dysfunction on the issues.

I do not personally use, but I do think people should be allowed to legally.

I want complete dysfunction on the issues, the less our elected officials do the better off we are. I would be happy is nothing but a budget is signed over the next 2 years.

My, my, my, how the tards continue to keep their heads up the ass of our morbidly obese Naked Emperor.

Jeff Sessions is the epitome of conservatism. His endorsement of Trump early on in the campaign is the whole reason the rube herd bleeved Trump was a conservative. From that point on, Trump could pretend to be a conservative and point to Sessions' endorsement as his only proof.

Sessions has a very long record of service to the conservative cause.

And now look at the fucking retards spitting on him.

Pathetic. You lickspittles make me sick.

how does this impact my life at all?

I'm guessing you'll prefer shopping boutique weed shops, rather than driving around looking for it... :up:

Seriously, a strong, UN-recused AG is the only thing that keeps the next 2 years from being a cluster-fuck of warring investigations and complete dysfunction on the issues.

I do not personally use, but I do think people should be allowed to legally.

I want complete dysfunction on the issues, the less our elected officials do the better off we are. I would be happy is nothing but a budget is signed over the next 2 years.

I'd tend to agree with you if we haven't had DECADES of festering ignored MAJOR issues that Congress has ignored. They don't write real law anymore. They leave it to the minions of morons in the bureaucracy. And they don't MANAGE existing programs. Seems like they only PREFER to have those problems rotting away at the potential of this country.

Don't think we can afford to have no action on immigration law and enforcement or fixing the smoking ruins of healthcare insurance. The FIRST is a Constitutional duty. The 2nd is just reparations for meddling in things that they have no expertise in..

Jeff Sessions is the epitome of conservatism

What happened to the NATIONAL DEBT during Sessions' tenure in the Senate????

Conservative my ass.

Sessions is a big spending Bible Thumping sellout to your lobby, the ISRAEL LOBBY.

My, my, my, how the tards continue to keep their heads up the ass of our morbidly obese Naked Emperor.

Jeff Sessions is the epitome of conservatism. His endorsement of Trump early on in the campaign is the whole reason the rube herd bleeved Trump was a conservative. From that point on, Trump could pretend to be a conservative and point to Sessions' endorsement as his only proof.

Sessions has a very long record of service to the conservative cause.

And now look at the fucking retards spitting on him.

Pathetic. You lickspittles make me sick.

Right conservatives picked TRUMP over Cruz because Session...you guys still don't get why TRUMP won.

Forum List

Back