Great News for Hillary Clinton!!!

WelfareQueen

Diamond Member
Sep 4, 2013
Uranus
Not!!! :lol:

Yep.....

The Hildabeast's favorability among Independents has dropped 11 points since last year. It is now down to 45%. She will not win unless those numbers improve to at least 50%.

Fox Poll Hillary Clinton s Favorability Plummets 11 Points Among Independents Washington Free Beacon

Also, head to head against Jeb Bush she loses according to a recent Fox Poll.

And finally, another recent poll shows the Hildabeast losing by 10 points or more in six key battleground States that Obama won.

Woopsie!!! :(

A key quote:

"The survey, conducted on behalf of the conservative super-PAC American Crossroads, found an unnamed GOP candidate taking 51 percent support among voters in Colorado, Florida, Iowa, Nevada, Ohio and Virginia.

Clinton takes only 41 percent support among voters in those states, according to the poll.

The survey found Clinton’s favorability rating deep underwater, with 40 percent reporting a positive view of the former secretary of State against 53 percent who said they view her negatively."

Last edited:
I'm sure she'll have something to say about this...at her next press conference scheduled on the second Tuesday of next week.:thup: :D

I'm waiting for the media to start singing the praises of Fauxahontas or other Dem. I think the left will turn on Hillary as soon as they are sure she can't make it.

images

I'm not pro- Hillary Clinton by any stretch of the imagination, but anybody who thinks she isn't going to win the 2016 US Presidential race is living in a happy delusion.

Anybody who thinks the many scandals plaguing her will "bring her down": delusional.

Anybody who thinks the lackluster performance of the present administration will foil her chances: delusional. Ms. Clinton has--and will continue to--effectively "decouple" herself from the current administration.

Anybody who thinks the US electorate will ultimately turn on her: delusional.

Ms. Clinton is going to win the 2016 US Presidential race. It is a statistical inevitability. It is going to happen. You may desperately not want it to happen. It's going to happen anyway.

Accept it now. Spare yourself the emotional highs and lows of 18 months of polling, none of which is relevant.

I don't like Ms. Clinton. She's a liar, a cheater, an establishment crony, and a horrible human being--possibly even more so than Mr. Bush, who will inevitably win the Republican nomination. None of this is relevant. She will win the 2016 election. Don't let your dislike of her delude you into thinking otherwise. You'll be sorely disappointed.

I'm not pro- Hillary Clinton by any stretch of the imagination, but anybody who thinks she isn't going to win the 2016 US Presidential race is living in a happy delusion.

Anybody who thinks the many scandals plaguing her will "bring her down": delusional.

Anybody who thinks the lackluster performance of the present administration will foil her chances: delusional. Ms. Clinton has--and will continue to--effectively "decouple" herself from the current administration.

Ms. Clinton is going to win the 2016 US Presidential race. It is a statistical inevitability. It is going to happen. You may desperately not want it to happen. It's going to happen anyway.

Accept it now. Spare yourself the emotional highs and lows of 18 months of polling, none of which is relevant.

I don't like Ms. Clinton. She's a liar, a cheater, an establishment crony, and a horrible human being--possibly even more so than Mr. Bush, who will inevitably win the Republican nomination. None of this is relevant. She will win the 2016 election. Don't let your dislike of her delude you into thinking otherwise. You'll be sorely disappointed.

Interesting opinion. Right now....it's not supported by any facts or data. Of course, a lot can change in 500 days.

But right now.....the Hildabeast is in big trouble.

>> still waiting to hear what Hillary will do with Iran, just gonna sit in the watermelon office and wait till they build the bombs, and then decide what to do? maybe send Kerry there along with Cathy Lee Gifford?

images

Interesting opinion. Right now....it's not supported by any facts or data. Of course, a lot can change in 500 days.

I'm not sure I'll still be around by November 2016, but why don't we make a bet here and now.

$100.00, from the loser to the winner's registered charity of choice, on his honour.

You're so sure Ms. Clinton is going to lose: get me to cough up $100.00 to any registered charity you deem fit as soon as she does. If I'm right and she wins the election, you pay $100.00 to the registered charity of my choice.

Deal?

I guess that we should be happy that Clinton is sucking. Will it be enough for a Dem to beat her in the primaries? And even then, will end up being a careful what you wish for scenario? I think Benghazi should've buried Obama. At least it might bury Clinton.

I'm not sure I'll still be around by November 2016, but why don't we make a bet here and now.

$100.00, from the loser to the winner's registered charity of choice, on his honour.

You're so sure Ms. Clinton is going to lose: get me to cough up $100.00 to any registered charity you deem fit as soon as she does. If I'm right and she wins the election, you pay $100.00 to the registered charity of my choice.

Deal?

Notice the phrase I used was "right now." :lol: The second key phrase was "of course, a lot can change in 500 days."

Get back with me about two weeks before the election and we'll talk. :D

Deal?

Notice the phrase I used was "right now." :lol: The second key phrase was "of course, a lot can change in 500 days."

Get back with me about two weeks before the election and we'll talk. :D
images

Ever notice how the rwer's here are so ashamed of their candidates that they don't ever discuss them in a thread...It's always Hillary compulsive disorder disease running rampant...Where are the issues you idiots always claimed the GOP had the answer to? As of now, the clown car GOP has yet to clarify much at all...

Forum List

Back