🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Great News: GOP Creates Bill To Eliminate The Department of Education

Mandated liberal brainwashing will go away if passed. You see, the Department of Education is just a bloated hive of nasty Jews and Communists. It is toxic to the country.
This patriotic smart move is definitely an instance where we would see benefits of removing the federal government from education and giving control back to the states.

www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/03/10/texas-rep-roger-williams-co-sponsors-bill-end-u-s-education-department/

Fantastic! About time the feds get out of state and local matters.

Mandated liberal brainwashing will go away if passed. You see, the Department of Education is just a bloated hive of nasty Jews and Communists. It is toxic to the country.
This patriotic smart move is definitely an instance where we would see benefits of removing the federal government from education and giving control back to the states.

www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/03/10/texas-rep-roger-williams-co-sponsors-bill-end-u-s-education-department/

So Ivanka Trump is behind the liberal brainwashing seeing she is Jewish!?!

Does Ivanka work for the Department of Education?

Does Ivanka work for the Department of Education?

Do So all Jewish people work for the Departmen of Education?

It was your comment about Jewish and Communist people, so seeing Ivanka is Jewish mean she is part of that comment!

No way to excuse her and remember she made the choice to become Jewish, so she is a traitor to you unless you want to admit you're full of shit!

I mistakenly thought Reagan would kill it. The GOP can come with all the bills they want. Until they accomplish it, they simply exemplify that talk is cheap.

So you DID "say that", it's just that you believe that what follows mitigates it.....

How so?
Seriously?
As a heart attack....

now, kindly desist from the bluffing....

It's tedious....
Let me know when you can bring yourself to post what I wrote in its entirety. And if you still don't understand it, I'll explain it to you then. Fair enough?
You do realize that the left will plant assholes to make us look bad, right? Don't do their job for them.

Done.....now quit your damned whinging and get on with it...
I'm not whining. I'm treating you the same way I treat progressives who act like assholes. So are you telling me that you couldn't figure out from what I wrote that:

1. "You do realize that the left will plant assholes to make us look bad, right?" Is a statement of fact. That the left does plant assholes who make racist statements to try to make conservatives look like racists.

2. "Don't do their job for them." Is also a statement of fact that conservatives should not be making racist statements and doing their job for them.

and.

3. That this in no way implies "that my boy Steve" is a plant of the left sent to make us look bad.

Now do you understand? You know... I don't take shit from the left, why the hell would you think I would take shit from you?

Are we done here?
The left doesn't need to plant assholes to make the right look bad. The right has a surplus of racists and is doing a bang up job of looking bad all on their own.

Seriously?
As a heart attack....

It's tedious....
Let me know when you can bring yourself to post what I wrote in its entirety. And if you still don't understand it, I'll explain it to you then. Fair enough?
You do realize that the left will plant assholes to make us look bad, right? Don't do their job for them.

I'm not whining. I'm treating you the same way I treat progressives who act like assholes. So are you telling me that you couldn't figure out from what I wrote that:

1. "You do realize that the left will plant assholes to make us look bad, right?" Is a statement of fact. That the left does plant assholes who make racist statements to try to make conservatives look like racists.

2. "Don't do their job for them." Is also a statement of fact that conservatives should not be making racist statements and doing their job for them.

and.

3. That this in no way implies "that my boy Steve" is a plant of the left sent to make us look bad.

Now do you understand? You know... I don't take shit from the left, why the hell would you think I would take shit from you?

Are we done here?
The left doesn't need to plant assholes to make the right look bad. The right has a surplus of racists and is doing a bang up job of looking bad all on their own.
Let me know when you guys are ready to apologize to the blacks for what you did to them, then we can talk about racism, ok?

So you DID "say that", it's just that you believe that what follows mitigates it.....

How so?
Seriously?
As a heart attack....

It's tedious....

and.

Are we done here?
I'm not whining.
You're sniveling.....like a little bitch.....here's a hanky...

So are you telling me that you couldn't figure out from what I wrote that:
I don't waste my time trying to decipher gibberish.....if there is something you want to communicate, try giving some thought to what you post.

1. "You do realize that the left will plant assholes to make us look bad, right?" Is a statement of fact.
It isn't "FACT" unless you can demonstrate it..in the absence of EVIDENCE it is just a whinge...

No.....that is a recommendation....and if your fellow deplorables are acting a deplorable fashion, that should tell you something about who they are...

Is there something in his choice of avatar you find "ambiguous"? If so, then you are a fucking moron....

And let's get something else straight.....

What is with this "us" shit?

I am no part of any fucking "US" that includes your boy Steve.........or pixilated whinging bitches incapable of Reason....

Ya follah?

to criticize what they do not believe to arrive at what they do believe without ever having to examine what they believe. They confuse critical theory for critical thinking. Critical thinking is the practice of challenging what one does believe to test its validity. Something they never do.

As a heart attack....

It's tedious....

and.

Are we done here?
Let me know when you guys are ready to apologize to the blacks for what you did to them, then we can talk about racism, ok?
What did who do to them?

and.

Are we done here?
What did who do to them?
Democrats. You don't know the sordid history?

Seriously?
As a heart attack....

It's tedious....

and.

Are we done here?
I'm not whining.

I don't waste my time trying to decipher gibberish.....if there is something you want to communicate, try giving some thought to what you post.

1. "You do realize that the left will plant assholes to make us look bad, right?" Is a statement of fact.
It isn't "FACT" unless you can demonstrate it..in the absence of EVIDENCE it is just a whinge...

No.....that is a recommendation....and if your fellow deplorables are acting a deplorable fashion, that should tell you something about who they are...

Is there something in his choice of avatar you find "ambiguous"? If so, then you are a fucking moron....

I am no part of any fucking "US" that includes your boy Steve.........or pixilated whinging bitches incapable of Reason....

Ya follah?

to criticize what they do not believe to arrive at what they do believe without ever having to examine what they believe. They confuse critical theory for critical thinking. Critical thinking is the practice of challenging what one does believe to test its validity. Something they never do.

I see you read my signature line. Do you like it, Slim?

Comments anyone? This is about your children's future, and America's.
Yes, I have a comment. While I agree we should do away with the Federal Department of Indoctrination (Education, they call it), I detest your goddamned antisemitism. You are a fucking idiot!

You're a moron.....there is nothing about education requiring local control of curriculum.....

G*d didn't create Alabama in 7 days any more than he did Massachusetts.....

Please show me the SPECIFIC ITEM in Article I, Section 8 of the Constitution that gives the Federal Government ANY power over Education.

On the other hand I will point out that there is no such item and that therefore under the 10th Amendment, as the power of Education is neither granted to the Federal Government nor restrained from the States - it belongs to The States and The People, not the Feds.
Please stop being an idiot......The Constitution is not a mutual suicide pact...

Curriculum in the hands of local crazies leaves us with children believing their great grandparents rode dinosaurs to work....

We must address our national Plague of Stupid......of course, this will cutting off the lifeblood of crap like Drudge, Breitbart, CNS, PajamasMedia, ZeroHedge, and FOX - and the parasites who exploit their Stupids...

Some say I'm a dreamer..they say Stupid so deep cannot be fixed......But I point to the Renaissance leading Western Culture out of the Dark Ages...

So you support Federal-supported indoctrination of students even though it makes them infinitely less able to cope with life's situations.

Duly noted and dismissed.

Carter meant well, but came up with with a lot of bad ideas. The power for schooling belongs to the states and academics have gone downhill since the Department of Education started.

Time to put it out of its misery.

Edit: I just caught the anti-Jew insertion and that is completely out of line.

I do agree with the Communist part, though.

The "full of ze Joooz!" line was unnecessary and shows the mindset of who said it.

Last edited:
You're a moron.....there is nothing about education requiring local control of curriculum.....

G*d didn't create Alabama in 7 days any more than he did Massachusetts.....

Please show me the SPECIFIC ITEM in Article I, Section 8 of the Constitution that gives the Federal Government ANY power over Education.

On the other hand I will point out that there is no such item and that therefore under the 10th Amendment, as the power of Education is neither granted to the Federal Government nor restrained from the States - it belongs to The States and The People, not the Feds.
Please stop being an idiot......The Constitution is not a mutual suicide pact...

Curriculum in the hands of local crazies leaves us with children believing their great grandparents rode dinosaurs to work....

We must address our national Plague of Stupid......of course, this will cutting off the lifeblood of crap like Drudge, Breitbart, CNS, PajamasMedia, ZeroHedge, and FOX - and the parasites who exploit their Stupids...

Some say I'm a dreamer..they say Stupid so deep cannot be fixed......But I point to the Renaissance leading Western Culture out of the Dark Ages...

So you support Federal-supported indoctrination of students even though it makes them infinitely less able to cope with life's situations.

Duly noted and dismissed.

Carter meant well, but came up with with a lot of bad ideas. The power for schooling belongs to the states and academics have gone downhill since the Department of Education started.

Time to put it out of its misery.

Edit: I just caught the anti-Jew insertion and that is completely out of line.

I do agree with the Communist part, though.

The "full of ze Joooz!" line was unnecessary and shows the mindset of who said it.
"Coping with life's situation" is a lesson taught by parents......

Sometimes they suck at it....so you've got to use school time to explain that personal hygiene matters and bumping uglies has consequences.

Other than that, school is there to help you learn some social skills, and to prepare you to become a self sufficient adult.

I would be pleased to hear someone explain how local control of school curriculum is a positive.....I'm not interested in a bunch of pablum about "local values"

As a heart attack....

It's tedious....

and.

Are we done here?
I'm not whining.

Ya follah?

I'm all for critical thinking.........

you lack the onions for that job...

and.

Are we done here?
What did who do to them?

6 things you learned from a Denny's place mat?

Oh, you can be sure that you are the sole vestal guarding THAT secret.

and.

Are we done here?
I'm not whining.

Ya follah?

I'm all for critical thinking.........

you lack the onions for that job...
I doubt you have ever made an affirmative argument for anything in your life. I don't believe you would know how.

and.

Are we done here?
What did who do to them?

Maybe not, but I am the one who has documented it.

What did who do to them?

Maybe not, but I am the one who has documented it.
You got a scoop for us on Byrd and the Klan?

Forum List

Back