🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Great News: GOP Creates Bill To Eliminate The Department of Education

Jews and communists?
You find this surprising?

Snuggle up to your pard......
Actually I find it racist and inaccurate. You need to go back 80 years to John Dewey.

racist and inaccurate

"Deplorable", perhaps?
Me? Sometimes. But I've been called worse, it's not so bad.
Then why are you riding your boy Steve?
It's not a football game, dude. I have to live with myself. I do no one any favors by making us look bad, like my boy Steve just did.

You find this surprising?

Snuggle up to your pard......
Actually I find it racist and inaccurate. You need to go back 80 years to John Dewey.

racist and inaccurate

"Deplorable", perhaps?
It's not a football game, dude. I have to live with myself. I do no one any favors by making us look bad, like my boy Steve just did.
At what point does "appearance" become "defining"?

Don't go orphaning Stevie after all the heavy lifting he has done on your behalf.....

racist and inaccurate

"Deplorable", perhaps?

Don't go orphaning Stevie after all the heavy lifting he has done on your behalf.....
Do I tell you what to do?

GOP also needs to eliminate "The Department Of The Terminally Brain Dead"....{you know, the one that Maxine Waters oversees?}

Probably cognizant of the Friendly Fire Carnage which would likely ensue....

You should DEFINITELY stay indoors during the season, Rexx....

racist and inaccurate

"Deplorable", perhaps?

So much for Honor among Trump Enthusiasts....

What part of it is not a football game did you not understand? What part of I have to live with myself did you not understand? You do realize that the left will plant assholes to make us look bad, right? Don't do their job for them.

What part of it is not a football game did you not understand? What part of I have to live with myself did you not understand? You do realize that the left will plant assholes to make us look bad, right? Don't do their job for them.
You think Steve is a "plant"?

Thinking so makes you look....uh......kinda "bad".....

I didn't say that. Read what I wrote.

In the context of your prickly relationship with the Tar Baby Steve, you posted

You do realize that the left will plant assholes to make us look bad, right?
to what other "plant" were you alluding?

You left off the next sentence.

Education is,not a legitimate service or concerns of the Federal Government. Never has been. It's a State or Local issue. That's where the decisions and funding belong.

So you DID "say that", it's just that you believe that what follows mitigates it.....

How so?

Education is,not a legitimate service or concerns of the Federal Government. Never has been. It's a State or Local issue. That's where the decisions and funding belong.
You're a moron.....there is nothing about education requiring local control of curriculum.....

G*d didn't create Alabama in 7 days any more than he did Massachusetts.....

get rid of saying the pledge of allegiance too. my grandaughter has to say it every day in the public school she attends. talk about indoctrination.

Comments anyone? This is about your children's future, and America's.

No, like everything you ever post, it's about your anti-semitism. I'm sure you'll get around to making it about your closet homosexuality as well. Those are the only topics you ever post about after all.

So you DID "say that", it's just that you believe that what follows mitigates it.....

How so?
Seriously?

How so?
Seriously?
As a heart attack....

now, kindly desist from the bluffing....

It's tedious....

How so?
Seriously?
As a heart attack....

now, kindly desist from the bluffing....

It's tedious....
Let me know when you can bring yourself to post what I wrote in its entirety. And if you still don't understand it, I'll explain it to you then. Fair enough?

Forum List

Back