🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Great News: GOP Creates Bill To Eliminate The Department of Education

You do realize that the left will plant assholes to make us look bad, right? Don't do their job for them.

Done.....now quit your damned whinging and get on with it...
I'm not whining. I'm treating you the same way I treat progressives who act like assholes. So are you telling me that you couldn't figure out from what I wrote that:

1. "You do realize that the left will plant assholes to make us look bad, right?" Is a statement of fact. That the left does plant assholes who make racist statements to try to make conservatives look like racists.

2. "Don't do their job for them." Is also a statement of fact that conservatives should not be making racist statements and doing their job for them.

and.

3. That this in no way implies "that my boy Steve" is a plant of the left sent to make us look bad.

Now do you understand? You know... I don't take shit from the left, why the hell would you think I would take shit from you?

Are we done here?
I'm not whining.
You're sniveling.....like a little bitch.....here's a hanky...

So are you telling me that you couldn't figure out from what I wrote that:
I don't waste my time trying to decipher gibberish.....if there is something you want to communicate, try giving some thought to what you post.

1. "You do realize that the left will plant assholes to make us look bad, right?" Is a statement of fact.
It isn't "FACT" unless you can demonstrate it..in the absence of EVIDENCE it is just a whinge...

2. "Don't do their job for them." Is also a statement of fact that conservatives should not be making racist statements and doing their job for them.
No.....that is a recommendation....and if your fellow deplorables are acting a deplorable fashion, that should tell you something about who they are...

3. That this in no way implies "that my boy Steve" is a plant of the left sent to make us look bad.
Is there something in his choice of avatar you find "ambiguous"? If so, then you are a fucking moron....

And let's get something else straight.....

What is with this "us" shit?

I am no part of any fucking "US" that includes your boy Steve.........or pixilated whinging bitches incapable of Reason....

Ya follah?

to criticize what they do not believe to arrive at what they do believe without ever having to examine what they believe. They confuse critical theory for critical thinking. Critical thinking is the practice of challenging what one does believe to test its validity. Something they never do.

I see you read my signature line. Do you like it, Slim?

I'm all for critical thinking.........

you lack the onions for that job...
I doubt you have ever made an affirmative argument for anything in your life. I don't believe you would know how.

I've watched you try........it's pretty comical...

1. "You do realize that the left will plant assholes to make us look bad, right?" Is a statement of fact.

Given your lamentable grasp of The Basics, I'm disinclined to put much faith in your chops...

Comments anyone? This is about your children's future, and America's.
Yeah...I've got a comment......

Why do you hate skulin?

Can you imagine an entire nation as fucking ignorant as you?
So! Do you want the Department of Education eliminated?
No.....because I see what "local control" of school curricula begets.....

Trump voters......

and that is NOT a good thing....

Are you anxious to see Ignorance reign?

I guess you need the Department of Education to beget Democrat voters who are somehow universally more intelligent?? Wanna check the test scores, literacy rates, and graduation rates in areas that vote overwhelmingly Democrat? Let's pull the data from Philadelphia, Baltimore, DC, Chicago, Detroit, Milwaukee, Los Angeles.

I'm not whining. I'm treating you the same way I treat progressives who act like assholes. So are you telling me that you couldn't figure out from what I wrote that:

1. "You do realize that the left will plant assholes to make us look bad, right?" Is a statement of fact. That the left does plant assholes who make racist statements to try to make conservatives look like racists.

and.

Now do you understand? You know... I don't take shit from the left, why the hell would you think I would take shit from you?

Are we done here?
I'm not whining.

I don't waste my time trying to decipher gibberish.....if there is something you want to communicate, try giving some thought to what you post.

It isn't "FACT" unless you can demonstrate it..in the absence of EVIDENCE it is just a whinge...

No.....that is a recommendation....and if your fellow deplorables are acting a deplorable fashion, that should tell you something about who they are...

Is there something in his choice of avatar you find "ambiguous"? If so, then you are a fucking moron....

I am no part of any fucking "US" that includes your boy Steve.........or pixilated whinging bitches incapable of Reason....

Ya follah?

to criticize what they do not believe to arrive at what they do believe without ever having to examine what they believe. They confuse critical theory for critical thinking. Critical thinking is the practice of challenging what one does believe to test its validity. Something they never do.

I doubt you have ever made an affirmative argument for anything in your life. I don't believe you would know how.

Given your lamentable grasp of The Basics, I'm disinclined to put much faith in your chops...

Look who's talking.

I'm not whining.

Ya follah?

Look who's talking.
I'm talking and when Steve McGarrett talks, people listen. There are no ifs, ands, or buts. When I talk, I command your attention to the max. Why? Because I'm Steve McGarrett, American patriot of White European heritage. If you respond to this post, I will have commanded you so exposing your submissive nature and weakness.

Let me know when you guys are ready to apologize to the blacks for what you did to them, then we can talk about racism, ok?
What did who do to them?
Democrats. You don't know the sordid history?

6 things you learned from a Denny's place mat?

Oh, you can be sure that you are the sole vestal guarding THAT secret.
Maybe not, but I am the one who has documented it.
You got a scoop for us on Byrd and the Klan?
Do you mean besides the fact that they were founded as the terrorist wing of the Democratic Party for the express purpose of taking back the state legislatures after the Civil War?

and.

Are we done here?
I'm not whining.

Ya follah?

Was that you trying to make an affirmative argument?

Comments anyone? This is about your children's future, and America's.
Yeah...I've got a comment......

Why do you hate skulin?

Can you imagine an entire nation as fucking ignorant as you?
Idiots like you, whe defend the DOE, are the ones who want Americans to be stupid. The main purpose of the DOE is to make Americans stupid.

Sent from my SM-G930U using USMessageBoard.com mobile app
Bripat,

I'm really at a loss as to which of the low hanging fruit to reach for here......

Yep, that is truly great news for Conservatives. Now they can teach Creationism and ride the short buses. Oh happy day...

SHORTBUS.jpg

Yep, that is truly great news for Conservatives. Now they can teach Creationism and ride the short buses. Oh happy day...

SHORTBUS.jpg
What's wrong with teaching creationism? We need God back in our classrooms. It would help make America great again!

No one should give a KKK mother phucker like you the time of day.

We don't want you and your antisemite scum buddies associated with us.

If you want to practice Bigotry join The Left. They invented it and perfected it and still practice it today.

SHORTBUS.jpg
What's wrong with teaching creationism? We need God back in our classrooms. It would help make America great again!

God? Which God? Give us some proof. There have been 1000s of so-called Gods throughout history. Horus is one of my favorites. BTW, Christianity is nothing but a copycat religion based several others before it.

10 Christ-like Figures Who Pre-Date Jesus

$80bil, 4000 burecrats. $600 back to every household. I need new tires. Cut cut cut and then take a look for round two. Yes, cut it.

State of Iowa does just fine. CA used to be #1 now bottom 5? Not working. Cut it. Let Brown fix his mess.

California was #1 in the school system until Ronald Reagan was governor ... He did some drastic cuts to schools and mental health..

http://files.eric.ed.gov/fulltext/EJ684842.pdf

I see no reason why there needs to be a federal Dept of Education, other than perhaps keeping data and statistics for the education of our kids using one metric or system of metrics. I do not think the federal gov't ought to be involved with student loans and grants, they need to leave it all at the state and local level IMHO.

No one cares if you believe in God. You know "of" Jesus and that's the end of everyone's responsibility to you.

Heaven would be better off without folks like you. But ultimately that is your choice.

If a glove falls in to the mud, the mud doesn't get glovey; the glove gets muddy!

Pigs will not be invited to dine at heaven's banquet.

If you choose to be a pig and wallow in ignorance you also will not be invited.

SHORTBUS.jpg

God? Which God? Give us some proof. There have been 1000s of so-called Gods throughout history. Horus is one of my favorites. BTW, Christianity is nothing but a copycat religion based several others before it.

10 Christ-like Figures Who Pre-Date Jesus

If you want to practice Bigotry join The Left. They invented it and perfected it and still practice it today.
I only practice pure unbridled patriotism and American Nationalism.

You are a racist scumbag, and there is nothing Patriotic or American about you.

I only practice pure unbridled patriotism and American Nationalism.

Forum List

Back