Great News: No Charges Against Klan Members In Attack--------Acted In Self Defense

Agit8rpost: 13641649 said:
Wow. That police department is corrupt. Every true patriot should be vigilant against any person affiliated with a terrorist group. There is no reason why we shouldn't shoot terrorists on sight, if they show up on our streets.
Terrorist Group! Lol...the Klan are patriots and want the original intent of who the founders created this country for upheld.

Wrong. They were the first terrorist group to recognized by the United States. Anyone who belongs to such a group is devoid of any human worth. It's open season on such people every day of the year, in my book, regardless of what any racist police official might suggest.

Bring that shit to my neck of the woods, be prepared for it to leave in a bag.
Racist is a code word for anti-White.
False!

Wow. That police department is corrupt. Every true patriot should be vigilant against any person affiliated with a terrorist group. There is no reason why we shouldn't shoot terrorists on sight, if they show up on our streets.
Terrorist Group! Lol...the Klan are patriots and want the original intent of who the founders created this country for upheld.

Wrong. They were the first terrorist group to recognized by the United States. Anyone who belongs to such a group is devoid of any human worth. It's open season on such people every day of the year, in my book, regardless of what any racist police official might suggest.

False!
True!

False!
True!
Only when you're masterbaiting.

This latest video seems to show the KKK members were the ones attacked. Cops made the right decision not charging.

EXCLUSIVE FOOTAGE: Stabbings, Bloody Melee at KKK Rally in Southern California - Breitbart

KKK Members Linked to Violent Brawl Released
Why is that great?
BTW brawl is a misnomer.
What the anti Klan protesters should have done was let the Klan clowns make assholes out of themselves as they inevitable do .
Now the Klan can build on the myth of a war on whites, which was the most likely reason for their "protest".
The park they chose is not a high traffic area.
Why only 5? .
yes it is a high traffic area.....as far as Anaheim goes....Harbor Blvd and La Palma Ave are 2 major streets.....
You are singing to the choir l lived in that section of Anaheim for several years .
If the Klan clowns were truly trying to make a point they should have gone to ball road where everyone at the DLand could see.
then why say it isnt a high traffic area?....and ball rd?....no one in the park will see anything..... where would they do their thing?....how long has it been since you have been here daws?.....

This latest video seems to show the KKK members were the ones attacked. Cops made the right decision not charging.

EXCLUSIVE FOOTAGE: Stabbings, Bloody Melee at KKK Rally in Southern California - Breitbart

Why is that great?
BTW brawl is a misnomer.
What the anti Klan protesters should have done was let the Klan clowns make assholes out of themselves as they inevitable do .
Now the Klan can build on the myth of a war on whites, which was the most likely reason for their "protest".
Why only 5? .

The Liberals have bred an atmosphere of untouchability within the minority community. I hope you're proud.
Does the phrase you're talking out your ass mean anything to you.

Just more Liberal vitriol, is all.

Why is that great?
BTW brawl is a misnomer.
Why only 5? .
yes it is a high traffic area.....as far as Anaheim goes....Harbor Blvd and La Palma Ave are 2 major streets.....
You are singing to the choir l lived in that section of Anaheim for several years .
If the Klan clowns were truly trying to make a point they should have gone to ball road where everyone at the DLand could see.
then why say it isnt a high traffic area?....and ball rd?....no one in the park will see anything..... where would they do their thing?....how long has it been since you have been here daws?.....
Sorry I should have said the Disneyland hotel.
Haven't lived there in years , I have a friend the lives a block away from the park and was there when the shit started.

Why is that great?
BTW brawl is a misnomer.
Why only 5? .

The Liberals have bred an atmosphere of untouchability within the minority community. I hope you're proud.
Does the phrase you're talking out your ass mean anything to you.

Just more Liberal vitriol, is all.
Vitriol another conservative specialty.

Why is that great?
BTW brawl is a misnomer.
Why only 5? .
Haven't lived there in years , I have a friend the lives a block away from the park and was there when the shit started.
the hotel i doubt they would get to far before security was on them.....now somewhere along Harbor Blvd outside the entrance,lots of places and lots of viewers....

Why is that great?
BTW brawl is a misnomer.
Why only 5? .
the hotel i doubt they would get to far before security was on them.....now somewhere along Harbor Blvd outside the entrance,lots of places and lots of viewers....
I'm talking about out side the hotel not inside, lots of foot traffic there and the mono rail riders would get a sky view.

You won't do well in prison.

Around these parts you won't find 12 bigots to serve on a jury. Only a worthless bigot would condemn the killing of a terrorist. They just aren't human beings in any moral sense, and average citizen recognizes this.

Around these parts you won't find 12 bigots to serve on a jury. Only a worthless bigot would
condemn the killing of a terrorist. They just aren't human beings in any moral sense, and average citizen recognizes this.
Your mindless, petulant bluster aside, we both know that if, say, you step outside your house and shoot a klansman legally and peacefully marching down your street, you will be charged with and convicted for murder/attempted murder/felonious assault, and spend time in prison.

Sincerely: I hope the situation arises and you make good on your word; we both know, however, that if the time ever comes, you'll chicken out.

Around these parts you won't find 12 bigots to serve on a jury. Only a worthless bigot would
condemn the killing of a terrorist. They just aren't human beings in any moral sense, and average citizen recognizes this.
Your mindless, petulant bluster aside, we both know that if, say, you step outside your house and shoot a klansman legally and peacefully marching down your street, you will be charged with and convicted for murder/attempted murder/felonious assault, and spend time in prison.

Sincerely: I hope the situation arises and you make good on your word; we both know, however, that if the time ever comes, you'll chicken out.

Still has to go to a trial. Still would have to be 12 bigots on the jury for a conviction.

Still has to go to a trial. Still would have to be 12 bigots on the jury for a conviction.
Only a bigot would vote not guilty.
But then, you know that.
:dunno:

But then, you know that.

If one is persecuted for doing what is objectively moral (and killing terrorists always is) at least one's conscience is nonetheless clear.

But then, you know that.
If one is persecuted for doing what is objectively moral (and killing terrorists always is) at least one's conscience is nonetheless clear.
Think so?
Grow a pair and try it.
Let me know how it goes.
If you have internet access in your cell, that is.

I'm talking about out side the hotel not inside, lots of foot traffic there and the mono rail riders would get a sky view.
the monorail does not go to the Disney hotel no more....it drops off at the AMC downtown section and the RainForest Cafe,which is a distance in front of the motel...not much room to set up a demonstration back there,plus lots of security....here is a recent map of the backside....

Google Maps

the monorail does not go to the Disney hotel no more....it drops off at the AMC downtown section and the RainForest Cafe,which is a distance in front of the motel...not much room to set up a demonstration back there,plus lots of security....here is a recent map of the backside....

Google Maps
thanks

Google Maps
thanks
:thup:

Forum List

Back