Great Question:When Will Liberals Finally Stop Saying,"Ongoing Investigation"? It's Been 7 Months !!

:2up: Right? It seems as if from the moment Trump beat Hillary, first we hear {maybe voter fraud} and that didn't exactly end well with Jill Stein. But in the early months the libs were also assuming that The Russians somehow hacked the votes/election. The later we started hearing the new catch phrase "Colluded With The Russians" :eusa_clap:
Well, It's been over seven months now, and still, when we see Democrat guests on all cable news outlets, we are still hearing the 5 or 6 month excuse why Trump is still the President!,,,,Well, ahh,,,it's still an ongoing investigation.
I mean, how long does it take the find the records of phone calls and flights to/from Russia between the Trump Campaign staff and "The Russians":dunno:
Looks like its gonna be another month of "It's an ongoing investigation" excuses, right?
:iagree:
Watergate lasted almost 26 months between the break-in and Nixon's resignation. It's funny how you're squirming already! :laugh2:
With Watergate there was a REASON to investigate. There was actually some EVIDENCE (the break-in). Nobody is squirming (because there is no EVIDENCE).
so who is "Deep Throat"? Dick Turbin?
We didn't find who DT was for a long time. That's hardly the point, but it's notable that you think there might be one.

:2up: Right? It seems as if from the moment Trump beat Hillary, first we hear {maybe voter fraud} and that didn't exactly end well with Jill Stein. But in the early months the libs were also assuming that The Russians somehow hacked the votes/election. The later we started hearing the new catch phrase "Colluded With The Russians" :eusa_clap:
Well, It's been over seven months now, and still, when we see Democrat guests on all cable news outlets, we are still hearing the 5 or 6 month excuse why Trump is still the President!,,,,Well, ahh,,,it's still an ongoing investigation.
I mean, how long does it take the find the records of phone calls and flights to/from Russia between the Trump Campaign staff and "The Russians":dunno:
Looks like its gonna be another month of "It's an ongoing investigation" excuses, right?
Watergate lasted almost 26 months between the break-in and Nixon's resignation. It's funny how you're squirming already! :laugh2:
With Watergate there was a REASON to investigate. There was actually some EVIDENCE (the break-in). Nobody is squirming (because there is no EVIDENCE).
3 a.m. tweets from the "principle" say that isn't the truth.
Show us the evidence then.

Deep Throat was FBI agent Mark Felt, an activist Zionist JDAAC who hated Nixon for not pushing Zionism enough... even though Nixon let Israel off the hook for JFK and the USS Liberty.

Not my job. I'm just here to show that the OP is full of sh*t.

Deep Throat was FBI agent Mark Felt, an activist Zionist JDAAC who hated Nixon for not pushing Zionism enough... even though Nixon let Israel off the hook for JFK and the USS Liberty.
But was he lying? That's the bottom line, not your attempt at character assassination.

Are you saying that investigations should have a set time limit? Have you forgotten to tell Ken Snow? And the 8 investigations on H. Clinton?

Well you're not doing such a good job, are you?

Are you saying that investigations should have a set time limit? Have you forgotten to tell Ken Snow? And the 8 investigations on H. Clinton?
Who is Ken Snow?

They will still be crying, moaning and whining, when it's been 7 years...

I think I am. The OP actually responded to my posts, which he rarely does. Which indicates to me that I'm scoring points. :2up:

You mean the way ODS sufferers cried about impeachment for 7 years? :laugh2:

I think I am. The OP actually responded to my posts, which he rarely does. Which indicates to me that I'm scoring points. :2up:
That's your criterion for showing someone is full of shit? That they responded to you?

and what happens if Trump doesnt run? will the left accuse Pence of being friends with the Russians?

That's your criterion for showing someone is full of shit? That they responded to you?
If a troll responds, you know you've gotten under their skin.

But was he lying?

It is absolutely HILLLLLLLARIOUS to observe pro-Hillary Dems, totally OK with CNN giving the debate questions to Hillary before the debate, harsh on Nixon for attempting to cheat in debate in a slightly different way.

Once again, laws are for non-Dems, and Dems support making Dems above the law, sometimes the same law they then take and use to attack the "other side."

Um, no.

Um, no.
Sorry you don't know these things work, noob.

Forum List

Back