Great Question:When Will Liberals Finally Stop Saying,"Ongoing Investigation"? It's Been 7 Months !!

But was he lying?
It is absolutely HILLLLLLLARIOUS to observe pro-Hillary Dems, totally OK with CNN giving the debate questions to Hillary before the debate, harsh on Nixon for attempting to cheat in debate in a slightly different way. Once again, laws are for non-Dems, and Dems support making Dems above the law, sometimes the same law they then take and use to attack the "other side."
What I read is, "Can't come up with any good arguments, so I'll try and derail the thread". Better luck next time. :laugh2:

Hypocrisy on the left is so there there that it is ignored ... essentially a confession

The LEFT doesn't care if leftist pols break the law, but if non-leftists break the same law, off with their heads!!!

:2up: Right? It seems as if from the moment Trump beat Hillary, first we hear {maybe voter fraud} and that didn't exactly end well with Jill Stein. But in the early months the libs were also assuming that The Russians somehow hacked the votes/election. The later we started hearing the new catch phrase "Colluded With The Russians" :eusa_clap:
Well, It's been over seven months now, and still, when we see Democrat guests on all cable news outlets, we are still hearing the 5 or 6 month excuse why Trump is still the President!,,,,Well, ahh,,,it's still an ongoing investigation.
I mean, how long does it take the find the records of phone calls and flights to/from Russia between the Trump Campaign staff and "The Russians":dunno:
Looks like its gonna be another month of "It's an ongoing investigation" excuses, right?
:iagree:
Simple because it is an ongoing FBI investigation. The FBI investigation of Clinton's emails lasted for nearly a year and half. It wouldn't surprise me it the investigation of the Trump campaign and the Russians went even longer because it's scope is wider.

It wouldn't surprise me it the investigation of the Trump campaign and the Russians went even longer because it's scope is wider.
Oh, I'm sure it'll last as long as the left can drag it out, but not because of it's scope. Because it's all you have. One thing you DON'T have, however, is EVIDENCE.

It wouldn't surprise me it the investigation of the Trump campaign and the Russians went even longer because it's scope is wider.
Oh, I'm sure it'll last as long as the left can drag it out, but not because of it's scope. Because it's all you have. One thing you DON'T have, however, is EVIDENCE.
does anyone know if the Lincoln Assassination investigation is still going on? Does Nancy Pelosi still blame Bush?

How long was the Benghazi witch hunt?

A legitimate investigation should at least get that much time.
Wrong. There was EVIDENCE for the Benghazi investigation (stonewalled by Obama) and it wasn't a witch hunt like the one against Trump (the one with no EVIDENCE to support it).

It's the FBI. DUHHHH. Not "the left" DUHHHHH. Or the forever investigating Dems, witch hunt GOP congress...

How long was the Benghazi witch hunt?

A legitimate investigation should at least get that much time.
Wrong. There was EVIDENCE for the Benghazi investigation (stonewalled by Obama) and it wasn't a witch hunt like the one against Trump (the one with no EVIDENCE to support it).

And who was indicted over Benghazi?
"Who was gonna indict anybody, the same ones who fucked up and got 4 Americans killed"? Stay tuned, there's a new sheriff in town.

It's the FBI. DUHHHH. Not "the left" DUHHHHH. Or the forever investigating Dems, witch hunt GOP congress...
Everyone Obama appointed is "the left", you idiot.

Comey is GOP, and you're a total dupe.

So is McCain, moron. You're a total idiot.

Obama didn't appoint McCain, and Comey, like many of Obama's actions, was seen as a compromise- all of which got him nowhere with the "No compromise, un-American TP GOP" (TIME) and its hater dupes like you.

Obama didn't appoint McCain, and Comey, like many of Obama's actions, was seen as a compromise- all of which got him nowhere with the "No compromise, un-American TP GOP" (TIME) and its hater dupes like you.
I didn't say he appointed McCain, idiot. I said McCain is GOP, illustrating that just because you're a Republican doesn't mean you're a conservative. Do I really have to explain this to you, moron?

:2up: Right? It seems as if from the moment Trump beat Hillary, first we hear {maybe voter fraud} and that didn't exactly end well with Jill Stein. But in the early months the libs were also assuming that The Russians somehow hacked the votes/election. The later we started hearing the new catch phrase "Colluded With The Russians" :eusa_clap:
Well, It's been over seven months now, and still, when we see Democrat guests on all cable news outlets, we are still hearing the 5 or 6 month excuse why Trump is still the President!,,,,Well, ahh,,,it's still an ongoing investigation.
I mean, how long does it take the find the records of phone calls and flights to/from Russia between the Trump Campaign staff and "The Russians":dunno:
Looks like its gonna be another month of "It's an ongoing investigation" excuses, right?
:iagree:

Really this is going much faster than Watergate which took years.

"Another national security adviser to the Trump campaign, J.D. Gordon, also disclosed Thursday that he had met with Kislyak, this time during the Republican National Convention in Cleveland in July. That meeting was first reported by USA Today.

Gordon told CNN that along with national security advisers Carter Page and Walid Phares, Gordon stressed to the Russian envoy that he would like to improve relations with Russia.

Then at this same time--Republican Convention, Cleveland in July, 2016 and long before they were even close to winning an election they decided to write foreign policy with the Russian Ambassador.

"Gordon had advocated for language in the GOP platform that the Ukrainians not be armed in their battle against pro-Russian separatists, an effort was ultimately successful. But Gordon says he was simply advocating what Trump himself had expressed -- that he did not wish to see major war break out over the situation in Ukraine."
More Trump advisers disclose meeting with Russia's ambassador - CNNPolitics.com

This information came out only (AFTER Flynn was busted and only AFTER Session's lied under to Oath to congress and only AFTER the Trump administration denied 5 times that they had contact with any Russians during the campaign season.)
Analysis | 5 times Donald Trump’s team denied contact with Russia

This sent off a tornado siren to every intelligence agency in this country, including the UK and other countries known as the 5 eyes. Which is when Comey testified that the FBI started it's investigation into the Trump campaign.
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/03/20/us/politics/fbi-investigation-trump-russia-comey.html?_r=0

Then this comes out: Shep Smith states that they have phone records of Trump surrogates being on the phone not only with the Russian ambassador, but Russian intelligence agents, including the "very day" that the DNC databases were being hacked into.

CNN confirms it

Trump aides were in constant touch with senior Russian officials during campaign - CNNPolitics.com

John McCain wants to know why the "we will not arm the Ukranians against pro-Russian separtists" was put into the Republican Platform.

Adam Schiff cochair of the House intelligence committee states there is MORE than circumstantial evidence.

Right now there are Grand Jury Subpoenas against General Michael Flynn--who has already requested immunity from prosecution, with his lawyers stating "he has a story to tell."
Michael Flynn targeted by grand jury subpoenas, sources confirm
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/03/30/us/politics/michael-flynn-congress-immunity-russia.html

Right now a special task force within the Treasury department is looking for money laundering and shell corporations- Paul Manafort's name is mentioned in this also--who was in charge of the Trump campaign-and they're also tracking back to see who PAID the Russian hackers.
Paul Manafort’s finances, alliance with Trump draw Treasury, Justice, FBI eyes

One of Comey's comments about 1-1/2 months ago in front of a Senate hearing--he made this comment: "It's as if they didn't even care if they got caught." That can only mean one thing--they've been caught.

This by no means is going away anytime soon.

Putin-holding-Trump-by-the-balls-Cartoon-by-Felix-Schaad-Tages-Anzeiger.jpg

Republicans have two options:
1. Remove Trump from office asap or
2. Burn the entire party down in 2018--2020 and beyond

If Republicans can do 8 investigations into Benghazi it's not too hard to imagine what Democrats will do with Treason, Obstruction & Lies when they take over in 2018. You'll also get a great education as to what that Emoluments clause in the Constitution is all about.
The Emoluments Clause: Its text, meaning, and application to Donald J. Trump | Brookings Institution

I didn't say he appointed McCain, idiot. I said McCain is GOP, illustrating that just because you're a Republican doesn't mean you're a conservative. Do I really have to explain this to you, moron?
He's a con, just not a brainwashed fool and hater like Trump supporters.

Maybe if Trump would stop whining about them we wouldn't talk about the investigations so much
I don't want you to stop talking about it. The more you do it, the more people will see that all you have is a fishing pole.

My 'fishing pole' is the FBI, and the GOP House, and the GOP Senate and Donald Trump who can't stop tweeting about them.

Now that Trump has admitted that he fired Comey because of the Russia investigations- that just gives us all more to talk about.

Trump told NBC's Lester Holt: "And in fact when I decided to just do it, I said to myself, I said 'you know, this Russia thing with Trump and Russia is a made-up story, it's an excuse by the Democrats for having lost an election that they should have won'."

is the suspicious 2008 election still being investigated? the one where an alleged 7 million dead people voted.
Is the Trump election still being investigated- where an alleged 15 millian Russians voted for Trump?

Forum List

Back