‘Great State of Kansas’

We didn't elect Trump for careful, measured, calm speech and writing ----

We forgive him.

If Kansas City is in Missouri, it should be more clear about that. Sheeeesh. Talk about bad labeling. What do they expect.
like Illinois City, Indiana or California City, Arizona
If Bostonians Pronounce Worcester "Wooster," Do They Pronounce Rochester
"Rooster"?

There's no reason why Lake Forest can't be a town in the middle of a desert, especially if its founders came from Lake Forest, Illinois.

Cause it was funny!

it wasnt funny it was sad,,,
People mess up
until obama its never been about 57 states,,,I learned that at 5
People mess up and say dumb shit. You do it all the time.
so your response when loosing an argument is to resort to personal attacks,,,

got it,,
What argument? Lol
How dumb

it wasnt funny it was sad,,,
People mess up
until obama its never been about 57 states,,,I learned that at 5
People mess up and say dumb shit. You do it all the time.
so your response when loosing an argument is to resort to personal attacks,,,

got it,,
What argument? Lol
How dumb
yes you are,,,

Dumbass this is your bitch
One small hitch: Kansas City is in Missouri
If that's the case you need to read the tweet

Here you go dumbass.

View attachment 304204
@realDonaldTrump

Congratulations to the Kansas City Chiefs on a great game and a fantastic comeback under immense pressure. We are proud of you and the Great State of Missouri. You are true Champions

That was the correction genuis.
So he corrected it as a matter of fact that tweet was the only tweet that I have seen. When will Obama admit we don't have 57 or 58 states?

When you can explain to me what Pres Obama has to do with Trump saying the Chiefs are in Kansas.

ESPN-PC

"It was a great victory for Social Justice. The noble leaders of the Native Americans doing a Custer on THOSE HORRIBLE WHITE PEOPLE, greedy goldminers who polluted the environment of land stolen from our Brown brothers across the border, which shouldn't exist anyway."

Why can’t just one Trump follower just once go “yeah, that was pretty funny/silly/dumb” when Trump does something like this?

would it kill? Are you afraid of being kicked out of the club?

I'm not responding cause Im a trump supporter cause I'm not,,,

but beings I've lived in KC for 54 yrs trumps mistake is a common one more so from coasters that just fly over us,,(thank god for that)

and actually trumps only mistake was not including missouri cause the chiefs home town covers both states and several other citys around us,,,
Trump Was Correct Both Times

Don't Kansans feel that they, too, just won the Super Bowl? Even downstate Illinois celebrates St. Louis victories more that they do Chicago victories.

Why can’t just one Trump follower just once go “yeah, that was pretty funny/silly/dumb” when Trump does something like this?

but beings I've lived in KC for 54 yrs trumps mistake is a common one more so from coasters that just fly over us,,(thank god for that)

and actually trumps only mistake was not including missouri cause the chiefs home town covers both states and several other citys around us,,,
Trump Was Correct Both Times

Don't Kansans feel that they, too, just won the Super Bowl? Even downstate Illinois celebrates St. Louis victories more that they do Chicago victories.
thats what I said,,,

@realDonaldTrump

Congratulations to the Kansas City Chiefs on a great game and a fantastic comeback under immense pressure. We are proud of you and the Great State of Missouri. You are true Champions

That was the correction genuis.
So he corrected it as a matter of fact that tweet was the only tweet that I have seen. When will Obama admit we don't have 57 or 58 states?

When you can explain to me what Pres Obama has to do with Trump saying the Chiefs are in Kansas.

ESPN-PC

"It was a great victory for Social Justice. The noble leaders of the Native Americans doing a Custer on THOSE HORRIBLE WHITE PEOPLE, greedy goldminers who polluted the environment of land stolen from our Brown brothers across the border, which shouldn't exist anyway."

the chiefs werent named after indians,,,

Maybe an executive order can put KC in Kansas

Donald Trump deletes tweet after congratulating Kansas, not Missouri, for Chiefs' Super Bowl win

Trump congratulates Kansas, not Missouri, in tweet for Super Bowl win

Big deal, there is a Kansas City in Kansas and it's right next to the one in Missouri... easy mistake for anyone to make. :dunno:

Stop being so inane and petty.
As a middle schooler overseas I knew the difference back then. Sorry but the president is very ignorant, his base is as ignorant if not worse. And that's with all due respect.

I am a mid-westerner, I get it.

But it was still funny! In fact because I understand the region that makes it more fun.

as a KC born and bred, trumps mistake is a common one and anyone not from here is a fucking idiot to shoot their mouth off about it,,

KC-PC
CommieLibs feel entitled to tell you what you should think about your own city. Otherwise, they'll ship you to the San Francisco Gulag

After the Kansas City Chiefs beat out the San Francisco 49ers for their first Super Bowl title in 50 years, President Trump took to Twitter to congratulate the team for proudly representing “the Great State of Kansas.”

One small hitch: Kansas City is in Missouri.

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump

Congratulations to the Kansas City Chiefs on a great game and a fantastic comeback under immense pressure. We are proud of you and the Great State of Missouri. You are true Champions!

10:27 PM - Feb 2, 2020

This should be fun listening to the Trump Humpers trying to clean this up.

Winning, MAWA.

Next he is going to tell us that the 49ers play in San Francisco
From Panning for Gold to Pandering to Panhandlers

They suffered too many injuries from trying to step over the needles and feces the pampered homeless left on the gridiron.

Cue the idiotic "Obama thinks we have 57 states" thing. We know it`s coming.
Obama is a Rhodes scholar type with a dose of Harvard to go with it. A politician who speaks in measured words. To bad we couldn't make automobiles and other tech products like Progs talk. When people are starving they will speak the most elequent words.

After the Kansas City Chiefs beat out the San Francisco 49ers for their first Super Bowl title in 50 years, President Trump took to Twitter to congratulate the team for proudly representing “the Great State of Kansas.”

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump

Congratulations to the Kansas City Chiefs on a great game and a fantastic comeback under immense pressure. We are proud of you and the Great State of Missouri. You are true Champions!

10:27 PM - Feb 2, 2020

This should be fun listening to the Trump Humpers trying to clean this up.

Winning, MAWA.
Amusing, our daughter lusting pres Tells 16000 lies and our zero college trumpanzees pull out one for Obama.

We didn't elect Trump for careful, measured, calm speech and writing ----

We forgive him.

If Kansas City is in Missouri, it should be more clear about that. Sheeeesh. Talk about bad labeling. What do they expect.
A pres who does rape his wife and says he would like to screw his daughter?
Too much to ask.?

at worst trumps mistake just shows the east and west coasters attitude and ignorance towards us fly over states
Trump knows little about flyover states.
dont single him out,,,most coasters dont know about us,,
my mother in law just moved back from vegas and she was always asked how she liked living in kansas,,,
I dont hate the place but I dont like the ignorance that stems from it. I'm sure there are decent people, but education, church and upbringings failed those areas. I grow up overseas and we all knew that red areas means more racism, less acceptance, regressivness, fanaticism and facism.
Btw just today once again Trump called UAE " united Arab air mattresses" lol

I don't see what the big deal is. He was either using an alternative fact, lying, or he is just plain stupid.

All three of which he actually does and is, and which are perfectly acceptable with his boot-licking followers.

Forum List

Back