‘Great State of Kansas’

(smile) It is ALWAYS semantics with you, you think it makes you look "intelligent". I know it irks you that I don't let you get away with it.

Once AGAIN --- it ain't "semantics". Kansas City Missouri is one city, and Kansas City Kansas is another. There's nothing you can do about that.

Of course it is, just because you're trying to put words in my mouth doesn't mean I have to let you kid. There is a KC MO and a KC KS. I didn't say there wasn't and the fact is the City straddles the line and obviously exists as entities in both States. You can't win this kid.
Semantics NEVER works with me. Ever and we both know you know it

Once AGAIN --- guess we'll say this however many times it takes to sink the fuck in --- NO the city DOES NOT "STRADDLE" THE STATE LINE. That would make it ONE CITY. IT ISN'T. It's ***TWO*** separate cities, not one.

Play your weasel word game all you like but it's going to be called out as a weasel

You're free to say anything you like, you aren't free to put words in my mouth kid, sorry. Folks who frequent the area understand that when they talk of Kansas City they don't differentiate the two. We go dancing there several times a year so I know of what I speak.

No, I don't think you do. Next time you go there, look in the driveways of the residents. Compare the license plate on the car in one of the Kansas Citys with that of a car in the other. Go talk to the mayor of either one and ask them how come they change clothes and gender to cross the state line so they can mayor the rest of their "city". And figure out this:

KCMO: population 491,918
KCK: population 145,786

Oops.
he just said we are two citys you stupid fuck,,,

After the Kansas City Chiefs beat out the San Francisco 49ers for their first Super Bowl title in 50 years, President Trump took to Twitter to congratulate the team for proudly representing “the Great State of Kansas.”

One small hitch: Kansas City is in Missouri.

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump

Congratulations to the Kansas City Chiefs on a great game and a fantastic comeback under immense pressure. We are proud of you and the Great State of Missouri. You are true Champions!

10:27 PM - Feb 2, 2020

This should be fun listening to the Trump Humpers trying to clean this up.

Winning, MAWA.

Sorry son, Kansas City is in both MO and KS. Get an education.

Wrong. The city of Kansas City MO is incorporated separately from the city of Kansas City KS. They are 2 different cities with the same name. Incidentally they also have completely separate city governments. No, they are not the same city.

Why is there a Kansas City in both Kansas and Missouri? | KC History

Today Kansas City, Kansas and Kansas City, Missouri remain two separately incorporated cities but together, along with a number of other cities and suburbs, are part of the Kansas City Metropolitan area.

No, Pogo isn't bothering you with "semantics", he's telling you hard facts. They have the same name but are two completely different cities. And, if you are referring to the KC metro area, that is comprised of not only the 2 different KC's, but it also includes a number of other towns as well.

LOL, you and ole Pogo ain't paying attention.
Show me where I EVER said they weren't separate entities. I'll wait. You and ole Pogo are desperate to put words in my mouth that I never uttered. Sorry, I don't play that game either ;)

OK I can take this one. Assume the position, here they come.

Kansas City is in both MO and KS. Get an education.

the fact is the City straddles the line

See the bolded parts? That's where your subject is expressed as a SINGULAR. "Kansas City is", not 'the Kansas Citys are". If there's any doubt about that it's put to rest with "The city (SINGULAR) straddles the line". Only a SINGLE city can straddle a state line. That is not present in the KCs, because they're two different cities.

I love the poorly educated, but they are a lot of work.

Once AGAIN --- it ain't "semantics". Kansas City Missouri is one city, and Kansas City Kansas is another. There's nothing you can do about that.

Of course it is, just because you're trying to put words in my mouth doesn't mean I have to let you kid. There is a KC MO and a KC KS. I didn't say there wasn't and the fact is the City straddles the line and obviously exists as entities in both States. You can't win this kid.

Once AGAIN --- guess we'll say this however many times it takes to sink the fuck in --- NO the city DOES NOT "STRADDLE" THE STATE LINE. That would make it ONE CITY. IT ISN'T. It's ***TWO*** separate cities, not one.

Play your weasel word game all you like but it's going to be called out as a weasel

You're free to say anything you like, you aren't free to put words in my mouth kid, sorry. Folks who frequent the area understand that when they talk of Kansas City they don't differentiate the two. We go dancing there several times a year so I know of what I speak.

No, I don't think you do. Next time you go there, look in the driveways of the residents. Compare the license plate on the car in one of the Kansas Citys with that of a car in the other. Go talk to the mayor of either one and ask them how come they change clothes and gender to cross the state line so they can mayor the rest of their "city". And figure out this:

Oops.

Yeah I know he tried to back that shit up. That's one level, but when he tried to pretend he never said what's right here on the page, then he gets a flag.

Oops.

Yeah I know he tried to back that shit up. That's one level, but when he tried to pretend he never said what's right here on the page, then he gets a flag.

or youre just an idiot suffering from TDS,,,,,that seems more plausible,,,

Oops.

Kindly essplain what the fuck this "TDS" has to do with stating the simple truth that KCK and KCMO are two different things, not one, and that the poster lied about what he posted.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand GO.

Oops.

Kindly essplain what the fuck this "TDS" has to do with stating the simple truth that KCK and KCMO are two different things, not one, and that the poster lied about what he posted.

as a person thats lived in kc for 54 yrs I can tell you here we consider it one town with two governments in two states,,,they are commonly referred to as the kansas side and the missouri side,,,

so both of you are right and youre still a fucking idiot with TDS,,,

Oops.

as a person thats lived in kc for 54 yrs I can tell you here we consider it one town with two governments in two states,,,they are commonly referred to as the kansas side and the missouri side,,,

Oh please, do go on. Essplain to the class how "one town" can have "two governments".

This oughta be hilarious.

You still haven't addressed the "TDS" part.

Nnnnnnnnnnnnnope. Cities don't cross state lines. What you have there is two cities, one in each state, with a common name. It's exactly like St. Louis and East St. Louis, except in this case the Kansas one didn't bother to use the word "West".

What you have there even more, and far more important, is Rumpbot drones bending over backward to excuse away the fact that their orange-sprayed idol is a dumbass.

You know full well your semantics don't work with me, stuff it kid.

It ain't "semantics", it's simple factology. How the fuck could they be a single city when they have not only two different states but two different governments with two different mayors?

As you posted, "get an education". Now that you have one, what are you gonna do with it?

What's that?

Oh sure, you're welcome. All in a day's work.

(smile) It is ALWAYS semantics with you, you think it makes you look "intelligent". I know it irks you that I don't let you get away with it.

again I have to point out that as a person from kansas city mo it is a common mistake with not just coasters but many people across the country that they confuse KC with being in kansas not missouri,,,

but I have never until obama seen a person think we have 57 states,,,,

I feel the real reason to this scandal is the epidemic known as TDS ,,,,

With Trump Humpers it is ODS, anytime someone mentions something Trump has done the first thing Trump Humpers start yelling is, "Obama said...………"

You know full well your semantics don't work with me, stuff it kid.

It ain't "semantics", it's simple factology. How the fuck could they be a single city when they have not only two different states but two different governments with two different mayors?

As you posted, "get an education". Now that you have one, what are you gonna do with it?

What's that?

again I have to point out that as a person from kansas city mo it is a common mistake with not just coasters but many people across the country that they confuse KC with being in kansas not missouri,,,

With Trump Humpers it is ODS, anytime someone mentions something Trump has done the first thing Trump Humpers start yelling is, "Obama said...………"

in this case trump made a common mistake and obama made a mistake most 5 yr olds wouldnt make

Oh please, do go on. Essplain to the class how "one town" can have "two governments".

This oughta be hilarious.

You still haven't addressed the "TDS" part.

beings youre not from here I dont expect you to understand,,,

the TDS is self evident,,,

After the Kansas City Chiefs beat out the San Francisco 49ers for their first Super Bowl title in 50 years, President Trump took to Twitter to congratulate the team for proudly representing “the Great State of Kansas.”

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump

Congratulations to the Kansas City Chiefs on a great game and a fantastic comeback under immense pressure. We are proud of you and the Great State of Missouri. You are true Champions!

Winning, MAWA.

Dilligaf???

Greg

What's that?

in this case trump made a common mistake and obama made a mistake most 5 yr olds wouldnt make

Common mistake, right. Any NFL fan knows that the Kansas City Chiefs play in Missouri. Nice try Trump Humper.

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump

Winning, MAWA.

Wrong. There is a Kansas City, Kansas. A small city of about 125,000 people. It's across the river from Kansas City, MO where the chiefs are out of. I would have had to have googled where the Chiefs were out of because there are two large cities with the same name 1/4 mile apart in different states.

Common mistake, right. Any NFL fan knows that the Kansas City Chiefs play in Missouri. Nice try Trump Humper.

not being from here you wouldnt understand,,,so I forgive you for your ignorance,,,

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump

Winning, MAWA.

Wrong. There is a Kansas City, Kansas. A small city of about 125,000 people. It's across the river from Kansas City, MO where the chiefs are out of. I would have had to have googled where the Chiefs were out of because there are two large cities with the same name 1/4 mile apart in different states.

we are an inch apart not a 1/4 mile

not being from here you wouldnt understand,,,so I forgive you for your ignorance,,,

I don't need to be from there, I know the KS Chiefs play in Missouri and so does every other football fan.

I don't need to be from there, I know the KS Chiefs play in Missouri and so does every other football fan.

are you saying youve talked to every NFL fan on the planet???

Have you?

Have you?

youre the one that claimed it not me,,,

Have you?

youre the one that claimed it not me,,,

So only people from Missouri, knows that the Kansas City Chiefs actually play in Missouri.

Forum List

Back